Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander smiled. He held out his hand. "Date?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He knew he may have been pushing it but it was worth a try.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

Nicole raised a brow at Alexander. She eventually shrugged and took his hand. "Date, but first let out James... Just tell him we're.. gonna go on a stroll... Yeah, I think that'll work..." she muttered, more to herself than to Alexander.

((sorry for the late reply, I was doing stuff))

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:19 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander grinned. "Hey James, you asleep?" he simply asked out loud. James' head appeared from his chest. "Nope, I heard the whole conversation, but don't fret it. I'll let you two love birds have you fun," he said as he fully split from Alexander. Alexander looked at James with a smile. "Thank you Brother," he said very pleased. "Don't thank me, it's what brothers do right? Now get going." With that Alexander turned to Nicole "Ready when you are," he said with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

Nicole waited patiently for Alexander to converse with James. She gazed around the hallway, searching for anything to ponder about. As she had expected, nothing out of place was there so she was reduced to listening on their conversation. Thankfully though, they had finished. Nicole sighed in relief and smiled up at Alexander. "Let's get goin' then."

Silent Meluvee

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku nodded as he looked at her with weary eyes,"Don't you already know earth jutsu's?" Arekku asked as he felt some people outside as he slam his hand on his table as suddenly the people outside were tied up with black wood and forcefully pulled into the office,"Who are you?" Arekku asked curiously.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User Image"No, lighten Arekku, Lighten." She said nearly jumping from his hand slamming down on his desk and dragging two people in here.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander and James began to struggle with the black wood as they were brought into the office. The two then looked at the man. The two then spoke at the same time, "We're Alexander and James Wolfenstein, Academy Students of Kusa."

"And your cutting into my date," Alexander added in. The two then awaited the man's response.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"You know you can't learn lightning by yourself yet Selene-chan." Arekku said sounding more tired as he started to stand up, though fell back down and yawn.

Arekku not looking at the Students nods,"I'm Arekkusu Nokkutisu, and I really don't care if I am there's time for that later for now I guess tell me about yourself and if you even have trained yet." Arekku said simply.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User Image"You can't either you look too tired to stand so why don't you rest?" She said, giving him the worried stare.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

Nicole hurriedly walked into the Kusakage's office. "I'm also Nicole Sui Shizuka, academy student of Kusa. Shoko-sensei told us that we were to spar and tell you who won," she said, trying to stay calm as her heart raced in her chest.

Silent Meluvee

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm
Kageko approached the Kusakage's office and knocked politely at the door. After much thought and hesitation, she figured that the kage's office would probably be the best place to learn what she wanted to learn and that there was no harm in going there. Kageko worried to herself, knowing that such a minor question probably shouldn't be brought to the leader of the village. However, she couldn't figure out anyone else who'd be able to know nearly every single person that had entered the village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:26 pm
Zarud ran through the halls looking for the office. He was playing his part well, acting like a distraught and frightened lover. Occasionaly he skidded across the floor when he got to a corner and kept bursting into room after room looking for the kage.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku with his face planted on his desk listen quietly he didn't stir at all he seemed to have fallen asleep though he was mumbling to himself so no one would hear. Then after a few moments he seem to be about to sit up straight then stopped and stayed the same,"So who won? And how is Shoko-sensei? Is she an adequate teacher?" Arekku asked calmly.

Arekku then heard the knocking on his door as suddenly instead of letting Kageko in normally she was suddenly swallowed by the floor board and appeared inside sitting on a black chair,"Hello how may I help you?" Arekku asked.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm
As Kageko waited quietly and patiently outside of the door, completely unaware of the great dangers that the floorboards could possess, the one that she was standing upon suddenly swallowed her up. Before she could react in any way, she found that she had somehow gotten from being eaten by the floor to sitting in a black chair. As usual, the ten year old remained quiet, shocked but quiet, as she clenched her teeth so tightly that they were on the verge of cracking. "H-hello," she finally responded after getting over the shock of being eaten by a floorboard and managing to tone down Kaminari's headache-causing rant, "Umm…." Kageko's mind went blank as she blinked twice while trying to calm down the frantic angel. Kami was quiet in that she sent nothing to the girl directly, but the stream of emotions that the angel was experiencing at the moment was enough to cause a headache.

After a couple more blinks while the Goha finally calmed down, the girl continued, "My name is Kageko and I've come from the Leaf village. I was wondering if, perhaps, there have been any reports of a red-haired, green-eyed shinobi around my age coming into the Grass Village." As she repeated the description that she had been planning on her walk through Kusa towards this office, Kageko realized just how unlikely something like that was, . However, she didn't say anything else, hoping that perhaps she would be able to find some information on her friend.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:07 pm
(Hey Arekussu there is someone looking for you. sorry for OOC)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games