Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am
Iso's face sank down to a frown. he turned his back and went to his hell hole of a home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 am
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku arrived slowly at the gates taking his sweet time as he really wasn't in a hurry. As he came upon the chunnin and his genin who were getting ready to depart. "Yoh!" Riku yelled out as he came closer to them. " Are you by any chance Blade?" Riku asked as he looked curiously at the group.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 am
User Image » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas looked at Riku, he'd met him earlier and even tried to buy him ramen. He wondered what he was doing here and why had he'd interrupted their conversation.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini slowly approached the village, placing one bare foot in front of the other as she folded her hands almost serenely into the long sleeves of her new robes. Her gaze darted up as she neared the gates, eyes appearing somewhat strained, as if she was having to fight valiantly to hold back the emotions from the rest of her face. Her Fangs were blessedly silent in the back of her mind, resting in their sheathes hidden beneath the folds of her robes. One of the guards moved forward to question her, and she answered him softly, seeming to stare through his chest. "Aki-sama invited me back whenever I liked. I have returned and seek her audience." Her words -- her voice -- sounded dead, and, in a way, that was exactly how she felt. The chaos in her mind had still not settled and so it was all she could do to shut it all away and operate almost on auto-pilot.

After studying her closely -- perhaps too closely -- the guard nodded and moved aside to allow her entry. She did not cast any glance at those lingering at the gate, nodding to the guard and moving gracefully into the village.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 686

User Image

((To Kusakage's Office (if no one decides to stop her, that is) -->
I might have to fix the posting format . . . new picture.
Edit: There. Fixed.))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku smiled at Barnabas, as he seemed to be in a very cheery mood at the moment instead of starving like he was when they met. He overheard what was going with the guard an from a reflex he threw a kunai at the woman's feet to stop her in her tracks. "Hello madam, sorry to ask this from you. But do you mind waiting at the three of life or somewhere nearby for Kusakage-sama?" Riku asked her suddenly though he had not right of who went to see the kage of the village. Instead doing this action since Aki was very swamp at the office at the moment an with that maybe the people in her office would finally clear up, "I'll let her know your there waiting for her as soon as her busy schedule clears up." Riku said smiling, though what would disturb the young girl would be that he bared a stunning resemblance to Arekku the man that killed her husband Sin.

(hahaha sorry about that is Dandii is like swamped in her office I'm trying to relieve her little by little at least don't want our kage breaking all of a sudden and about Riku looking like Arekku it's cause there cousins, just have diff eye and hair color, also Riku has tattoo's and Arekku has the scar on his eye. But facial they are alike as well expressions, how they speak is different also Riku is a little taller and skinnier, so thought someone who only saw Arekku once would confuse Riku for him just a little lol
question is jashin a bloodline?))

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno had his hands in his pockets as he walked through the wooden gates of grass. He looked around and seen afew people here and there. He continued walking as he started to entered the village.

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas watched Rahenno walk by. Before he knew what he was doing he was walking to get in front of the man. "Hey... What do you want with Grass?" he said without even asking who the shinobi was.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Anyway if your Blade or not.... Mmmm either way Kariu Chiru is joining as the third for your Chunnin exam. If your Blade now you know if your not let him know okay." Riku said as he made a seal making a fire clone at the area as he was still curious about the office still. Though he noticed another guy being stopped by Barnabas. "He has a point sir. Too many people coming and going. Who are you and what you want here?" Riku asked curiously.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

XXXXX
XXXXX Turning his head to the kid, Rahenno smiled slightly. "What I want with Grass? I can't pay a visit to my wife's village?" He asked back to back.

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas raised an eyebrow, his mind searched for the answer "Who is your wife?" he asked a little off guard.

Suddenly the Kaku rose up, sensing the nine tails was near. It stir within Barnabas, sending pain through his body.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Nope security of the whole comes before personal matters sir. Which means your wife might be from this village, but your obviously not at the moment so please leave." Riku said with a big smile on his face. "Unless you wanna put up the proper forms first to enter our beloved Kusa and then I'll see if your clear to enter." Riku said as he took out a paper and pen out,"Though I know who you are, your still a powerful nin and we can't just let you wandering around our village like that Rahenno-san." Riku said as he stretch out his hand to Rah to hand over the paper and pen to the man.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 pm
(pernpernpern? is the spot still open in whatever group you have? sorry for ooc.)

EDIT( oh nvm... too late for me sad )  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno noticed the kid cringe in pain. "Before I answer that, I have a question. Does my presence irritate you in some way? Or do you always jump in pain like that?" He asked curious.

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 pm
claru gardeford
(pernpernpern? is the spot still open in whatever group you have? sorry for ooc.)

EDIT( oh nvm... too late for me sad )

((I think it's still open. Waves is never online.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 pm
((naito is it still open?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games