Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm
"Zephyr's boyfriend," Krys said. "I can't remember his name. Kinda sounds like cheetah, I think?" She giggled and shrugged. "I don't have a brain for names. Actually, I don't have a brain for much except fighting. But yea...we're close. Right through here." She opened the back door and slipped inside, heading into the main halls of the palace. When they reached the front foyer, they were confronted by a mass of soldiers clashing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 pm
Apollo looked at her "I see well lets get to work" He said. He smiled at her "i'm sure you can do lots more things than fighting" He said. He looked at the crowd of soldiers "Do we fight them or find Cheetah man" He said. He pulled out his spear just in case he needed it.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 pm
Krys grinned. "I think we're going to have to fight through them to get to--AHA! Chyuta! That's his name! Man, I didn't think I'd EVER remember," she said with a giggle. The clink of a sword not but five feet away made her snap back to reality. "Right, strategy. Yeah, I think we're going to have to fight through them, but we can just deflect any blows if we breeze through them."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Apollo looked at her "Chyuta...well it's definatly better than cheetah man" He said with a small laugh. He then thought for a moment "I have an idea" He said. He closed his eyes and glowed for a moment he made the force field around them stronger "There we should be fine from any attacks I made a strong force field around us" He said. He wasn't entirely sure how much it could take but he knew it could take alot. "Ready?" He asked as he spun his spear in a show of being prepaired. "I know I am" He said feeling more confident than he normally did.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 pm
Krys nodded and smiled. She drew her sai and grinned back at Apollo. "Ready," she said. She edged forward, going a little slower than before since she'd need to stay close to Apollo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Apollo looked at Krys and smiled back before looking at the incoming soldiers. He swung his spear a few times trying to take out as many as possible. He gave an almost evil smirk "Agony" He said as more came close and strangly fell to the ground in pain. It was the work of Apollo's other ability he had made it so in their minds they were in extream agony even if they realy weren't. "Well that should keep them busy how you holding up?" He asked her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm
Krys giggled. "I'm right as rain," she said. "Let's see if he's upstairs. I'd kill for some kind of aura recognition right now..." she grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 am
Helios looked at Nephilis with a pissed look as he ascended flying fast towards Evermore. Helios' anger has built up, he could see Evermore coming up, crashing into Nephilis' office. "Now listen here you piss pants b***h, dont EVER call me a coward and Helios Kilitia is nobody's pawn" he glared angrily.

Shatara instantly recognized two new people in Tenshu. After her fight with Ambrosia, she was now on the defensive. Who are you two....you are not from Tenshu, if you are here for an attack I suggest you leave before you'll leave in a body bag she projected to Krys and Apollo.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 am
"Hey, calm down, chicka!" Krys said out loud, knowing whoever was in her head would hear, but she wanted Apollo to hear as well. "Dulceri sent us. We're here to help. We were looking for Chyuta to find out where exactly we were needed."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 am
Shatara heard what Krys had said as she emerged from the debree she was cleaning, it appeared as if she was almost gliding. She looked at Krys and Apollo. "I'm sorry, it's just that we were attacked earlier today" she stated, the blood still running down her flesh and soaking her garments. "My name is Shatara, and I'm sure Chyuta is around here somewhere, but I am second in command and right now we're just cleaning" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am
"You weren't a pawn until just now when you decided to quit." Nephilis points to his desk that was no more than splineters in the wall. "See that? That's from you. That's from me having to replan what you were supposed to take care of. The heat began to crawl up your leg, so you gave in. I thought you could handle the heat of stars!" Nephilis looks at him, unafraid of his fire apperance and scoffed. "Your as weak as the rest of them. But thanks for the nations though. Few more days, and I can give them back."

(Two month time skip soon.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 am
Helios' anger had flaired as he charged Nephilis against the wall. "Listen you little punk, I didnt give up because the heat on my a**, I had come to my senses. I lost my mind and Shatara had to bring me back to sanity" he yelled in anger. "That's when I realized what you were doing was dumb and selfish" he snarled his hands glowing. "I'll give you weak as he began to swing at Nephilis gutting him and hitting his jaw, with enough force to break bones.

((sorry for the slight god mod, i thought this would make a great scene))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 am
(It will be a good scene because we're writing it. Also, good news! I got signed to a record label!)

"Pathetic!" Nephilis powered his away through the assault by morphing into water and reassembled on the other side of him. "The last thing I am is selfish! I've done nothing but try to help you and my nation! My family!" Nephilis stands up and cracks his knuckles. His hair grows two minature strands of red before his face. "I saw this coming though. I expected no less from you!" He lifts from the ground. "See me in the sky."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 am
((That's great!!!!))

"Well if you expected this much from me, why did you even try and team up with me?" he questioned. "Your own sister is disappointed with you" he stated flying into the sky to look at Nephilis with a scowl.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 am
(It's about time. I just need to record now.)

"I know she is." Nephilis retorted. "She is, because she can't understand my ambitions. Thanks to you though, they're coming to. And to answer your question, I had no one else. I knew you'd do this, just not as soon. But at this point, I really don't need you anymore, meaning killing you and replacing is an option I am considering." He smiles gleefully at his once teammate and laughs under his breath. "Thank you for helping me take over the world."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games