Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Acos saw what Aku was doing through her good eye, and swooped down. Muttering a prayer, she grapped Aku's bow out of her hands, then threw it to Roarke. "Catch!" she yelled, zooming into the air again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 pm
(Honestly I thought Eiji left already sweatdrop )

Aku glances up to see the arrows rain down on her and the rest of her men still alive, she orders for them to take cover as she blocks the arrows with her shield. After it stopped raining, she began to ready another set of arrows until her bow was suddenly torn from her hands.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 pm
Tarik ponders their plight. He decides to speak to the great beast. Landing on the side of a cliff, he waits for the dragon to circle back. He bows deeply to the dragon. "Oh Great Jade Dragon. We come not to harm you. We come to give you a gift to take back to your jade palace when you return for the new year."

The dragon looks at them skeptically and laughs. "A gift from a demon?"  
Roarke caught the bow in mid leap, then whipped the bow over his knee with a crack, shattering it. Onyx flicked out three more shuriken, snapping the arrows in mid flight.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Well then... my mistake sweatdrop ))
Good shot, Acos..., he tells her telepathically. He then readies another arrow and fires it with the same affect. He hopes that this time it would prove more effective.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Ryuu watches Tarik, then giggles slightly at Tarik bowing. "What about the great Ryuu?" She snickers, then blinks as the dragon awaits her bow. She rolls her eyes,"He speaks the truth..I didn't want to come along is all." She says, the dragon chuckling at her. Damn it, I'm not bowing to him She send to Tarik with a growl, only bowing to her masters.

Aku tilts her head, smiling softly. "These people are skilled.." She mutters, then glances over to see the arrow flying at her. Not blocking it soon enough, it slides in-between her armor plates on her arm, cutting deep then slides past. She grunts," I'll have to remember that.." She says looking up at the one above. Suddenly disappearing from sight after grabbing her sword in the bushes. She reappears on the roof, one of her daggers flies towards his torso then she disappears once more. She reappears behind the group of guardians, watching them with dull eyes. "Reason still remains, as death watches all of you.." She says, readying her sword for any incoming attacks. The burns on her legs steaming, unnoticed under the armor plates she wore.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm
as the fog grew thick a storm approached lightning and thunder. rain and hail as the weather got worse a tornado formed. it started small then grew large and turned from air to water, the wind from it sounds like a million screams as it comes closer to the gaurdians, moveing with the storm Wrath comes up behind aku and grabs her in a bear hug and starts pulling her away from the gaurdians, Wrath whispers in her ear, "roil will not descriminate you from the others and sense you are a different kind of demon he will destroy you with the others, attack them with me after he leaves" Wrath pulls her to a safe distance and lets go of her  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Aku gasps, suddenly hugged from behind then listens as the man explains himself. She dusts herself off,"A warning keeps one ahead.." She mutters, basically saying to warn her next time. She could only assume he was on her side, though she had to be wary just in case. She watches as her men, far from them, take cover from the storm inside the castle or deep in the woods. She hoped slayer was alright, worry seen in her expression slightly. Glancing back at the man,"My name is Aku, Slayer's wife..and you?" She introduces herself, a bit numb from Slayer's outbreak before. Shaking her arm slightly, a bracelet of some sort slides from under the armor plate, she pulls back her long brown hair putting it into a pony tail.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm
Sasori was going to join Willow on the dragon but stops to help fight the Slayers. "Darn it, will this never stop? Arg!" she charges with a literal fire wall to burn the oncoming arrows."We need to get the stone before Tarik destroys it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 pm
((just a FYI, Eiji is wearing armor the second reference pic))

Eiji braces for the blow, concentrating a pillow of air at the center of his chestplate. He feels the blow and prepares to retaliate, but she was already gone. Damn... this one is quick, much like that Ryuu girl.. Eiji's bow returns to air as he turns to see the weather changing. He holds his hand over his chestplate where the sword had pierced. It could always be worse. RIght after that the weather starts acting strange and becomes violent. Spoke to soon... damn. Eiji flies to the ground and lands looking up at the work of the beast. Eiji holds up to two fingers at the beast and chants under his breath. The blow had proves to be more than he thought as he closes an eye from the pain. Light energy begins to form at his tips and energy from the stone moved to join the light, making a gold sphere with emerald wind circling around it. ~SVRZAS GAHA COMO OD FISIS GAHA OLPIRT, OI IP NOASMI MAD LONCHO OD OI IP NOASMI MAD IPAMIS. NOASMI ADRPAN D OIAD GAHA OL OLPIRT.~ WINDBORNE JUDGMENT!!! Eiji then fires the beam at the demon causing an explosion of light and wind that would implode on itself, pulling the demon with it. Eiji then drops to his knees and the armor disappears in the wind.

((~Wear by wind and form by light, this shall be your fall and this shall be your end. Be cast into the abyss of light.~))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Tarik knows that it is useless to lie to the ancient dragon. "I bring a gift of a powerful stone used in the future to destroy the demons and all of our kind, including the dragons and gargoyles. I seek your help to stop this terrible fate for us demons and of yours by the humans."

The Jade Dragon ponders Tarik's words.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm
(*pokes dragon* Tehe..)

Ryuu blinks, getting a closer view of the dragon was breathtaking. Lives up to its name.. She chuckles slightly, then watches as Tarik attempts to convince the dragon. She simply stood there, her tail swishing side to side calmy.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm
The Jade Dragon laughs at the female demon's boldness for daring to touch the dragon's jade scales. "You, the one that speaks dragon. You say the young demon prince tells the truth. If what you say is true, you must return my favor by saving one if my children."

"You must care for one of my girls," the dragon says to Ryuu. The dragon sticks it's forked tongue out and drops a mini dragon in her hand. Tarik looks to see the tiny animal in Ryuu's hand.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 pm
Aku gasps, suddenly hugged from behind then listens as the man explains himself. She dusts herself off,"A warning keeps one ahead.." She mutters, basically saying to warn her next time. She could only assume he was on her side, though she had to be wary just in case. She watches as her men, far from them, take cover from the storm inside the castle or deep in the woods. She hoped slayer was alright, worry seen in her expression slightly. Glancing back at the man,"My name is Aku, Slayer's wife..and you?" She introduces herself, a bit numb from Slayer's outbreak before. Shaking her arm slightly, a bracelet of some sort slides from under the armor plate, she pulls back her long brown hair putting it into a pony tail.

Roil sends a wall of earth and water into the path of the orb and moves swiftly to the side sending rock shrapnel from the earth toward his attacker

Wrath looks at her, "i know who you are aku, you are very specal more than you and slayer know, if you die slayer and his armies will brake and fall destroying your people, i am wrath champion and general of the demons"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 am
(aww great pic! :3)

Ryuu blinks in surprise, looking down at the small dragon. She knew only a little about dragons, just their language was easy since her eye can translate most with looking at their soul. Then again, a pet dragon? This could prove very useful for kills ahead, or perhaps whenever she needed wings. She slightly chuckles, amused at how she somehow got her wish. She says a greeting to the dragon, not knowing she said it in dragon as she hears her words echo are english. (In other words, she speaks and hears dragon..but to her it's like english which is what makes it easy to learn the languge)

Aku finishes the pony tail, glancing over in surprise of her importance. "Are you saying...if I pass on, Slayer can't handle it?" She asks, already knowing the answer but only slightly. Hearing his name, she simply nods in greeting. She looks up at the angel attacking with such force, and the monster in the sky barely responding. Recalling Slayer's outrage once more, she gets numb in emotion as her expression blanks.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games