Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm
With Kuro's advance into Lenon's small office, Lenon himself stood up and offered a small bow, and with the point of his hand, a seat. "Don't be sorry, I'm here to have words with." He said with a smile and a plopping noise as he fell back into his cushioned seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXŞhηε

XXXX
XXXX

ChuuninKumogakureFour Winged Host

Finally, he arrived at the office. He didn't even bother to comment on Lenon being the Kage, instead of Hiro, because he didn't even care anymore. He saluted him, oddly, before saying, ''Lenon. Do you have ANYTHING I could do? I'm going to die of boredom unless I find something to occupy my time. Sitting around waiting for s**t to happen isn't my forte,'' He said, as he sat on a chair across from the Kage.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Austin yawned as he entered the office."OI! Lenon gimme something to do!"Austin looked at the person sitting in the chair across from Lenon."Well, well well.The runt has come back...Where have you been?In cold storage?"Austin said as he looked at Shane  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXŞhηε

XXXX
XXXX

To which he quickly responded, ''Shut the hell up. I've been doing my exams. Which I PASSED, for your information,'' Obviously he was pissed off. But he was always pissed off nowadays. He changed for the worse, and really, he would be surprised if people put up with him.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Austin grinned."Ya don't say?As I recall I passed the chunnin and jounin exams,Don't think your all that just because your chunnin!"Austin said as he stuck his tongue out at Shane."You got nothing to brag about unless your Jounin!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXŞhηε

XXXX
XXXX

''..He's annoying as ever,'' He wiped the hair out of his face, and simply responded, ''I wasn't bragging. And plus, you lost your damn fight. You didn't even pass, you became a Special Jounin. Then afterwards, you sucked Hiro's d**k until he promoted you. Am I wrong? No, didn't think so,'' A smirked filled his face, as he said this. It was fun that the first thing he did upon his return was bash Darion. He could never get enough of that.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm
"Wrong! I quit the fight,what I needed was rock jutsu,But i wasn't prepared,"Austin said as he chuckled."I did missions to get to jounin, But of course i didn't expect to see your gayness to tone down,It looks like i was wrong you haven't changed at all.Don't forget I wasn't the village c**k sucker years ago.You were."

((no offense to gay people.I have gay friends.They are good people))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXŞhηε

XXXX
XXXX

He was now truly aggravated. He had changed. ''It's you.. you're the one who hasn't changed. Grow up, Austin. I stopped doing that s**t years ago. And I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's all you're getting from me,'' He couldn't believe he just told him that he was sorry, but he supposed it was time to suck it up. He was kind of an a*****e to the man, as much as he hated to admit.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm
Austin grinned."trust me iv changed...In more ways then one...."Austin looked at the door and smiled"See you around...I have things to do...Hope you find the action your looking for Shane"Austin said as he walked out of the office.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am
User Image
Lulu

Lulu arrived at the Raikage's office, apparently her sensei had become the new raikage. She was so happy but upset she wasn't there to see it happen. She knocked on the door and slowly opened it "Hello" Lulu said with a huge smile she hoped he recognized her. "Lenon sensei" she said walking in.

insaneclaw

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
Lulu

Obviously Lenon being the Raikage was way too busy to take time off to talk to his old student. So Lulu decided to head somewhere else to hopefully find another familiar face. Lulu exited the office.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

A carving of his face. In plain sight; and great view. A castle above ground. Overlooking all; was him. And he was reveling in it. He had obtained control. Assumed power. Conquered. No longer was he to live in fear.... He was above all. Above power. Above law. Above jurisdiction... and above death. No, he was more. He was the Raikage. And he was to be respected.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 pm
(Theme song in the background playing )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

Kale walked up to the Raikage's office and knocked loudly three times. I sense something... Kale... If it is who I think it is, don't act like an idiot.

My Death will mean the End of me.

Kale Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

[osup kale lol]
Shane smiled. A visitor already! Maybe he noticed that his door was painted in the colors of the German flag; or maybe not! Maybe he thinks Cloud is now a loony bin. Perhaps. How fun. And he never simply waited for fun to come to him... he hunted for it himself. So he opened the door! ''Salute!''

XXXX

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games