Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 pm
Its the only way little one. It will be alright.Just close your eyes when you do so.I will do the rest. The slight bond we have now I can help you"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm
The pixie sighs, looking away as he attempts to p***k his finger. After a bit he feels a sharp pain, bringing his pricked finger up. "... I... there..."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Luna presses her finger to his and spoke in a strange language. Soon their blood and powers and souls mix.THey became bonded.Their pricks heal fully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 am
The pixie blinks looking to his finger once it all seemed done. He shook a bit before asking "Has... is it all over?..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 am
"Yes frank its all over"Luna smiles at him"Our bond is complete."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:12 pm
He looks around a bit, feeling a bit of a pulse threw him, before looking to Luna to ask "... does this mean... I'm going to feel preganent?... or that... if you and Massasooni... are... 'under the sheets'... that... I'll feel it?" He asks, really not much thinking of such until then.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm
SHe giggles"I can block that from you but some of what I feel pregnant you will feel"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 pm
He nods, sighing with a bit of a relief. "Alright, ok then... and... does this guarantee that the doll isn't going to try and eat me?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Luna smiles"Yes it does...so long as you do piss it off. It wont eat you just hurt you. remember that"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm
He finally flies a bit around Luna to ask "So, what powers, or spells, do I get granted because I have a bond with you?... I'm not very certain what I'd be giving you... hm... that is unless this bong gives you like... my ability to take 'massive damage' for my size and great strength for being so small... uh... and entrances to special places that normally only pixies get permission into."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm
luna smiles"All I can do you can do.From spells to change shapes.Even controling light and shadows"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:35 pm
He laughs. "Oh, I already have a well powerful control over the light... light constantly spawns about my body in a yellow glow!... I can also make powerful light beams and such, but I don't like doing that unless I gotta... Oh, does this mean you can zip around fast like meh?... Do you get to fly?... and do you produce some of the pixie dust I can?... oh, and do your wings grow back?... and... do you get wings?... uh, how about the ability to really annoy Massasooni?... and... fit under doors and threw a key hole... and al that?... Oh, does this mean that Shadow would have to listen to me if I told em to do something for meh?..." He asks, getting all excited and zipping around her a bit, actually causing a bit of wind to stir and blow a bit around the room due to the movement. "... oh, oh... does this mean that I can cook grilled cheese?... am I able to make a baby all by myself?..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm
Luna laughs"I can produce pixie dust. I can fly and my wings will regrow if they are torn off and yours will to now... I can become smaller and do as you do but right now that wouldn't be good..Shadow rarely listens to me.He wont listen to you because he is that way. You can cook grilled cheese and you will need a female pixie to make a baby.And don't annoy Massy to much please...Also the child I am carriering is linked to you to and you to it"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:10 pm
He laughs a bit again before saying "I could already regrow my wings... just... that... they take long... but I guess it will regrow quicker now, hu?... Oh... Shadow's a meany... I don't like him... wouldn't doubt he ate some of my friends and family... well, if I can cook grilled cheese... then... I'll have a load of female pixies before I know it... Aw, fine... but then tell him to stop smacking me down like a thrown football... oh?... oh... that's pretty neat..." He says before asking "... Is it like... like if you get very hungry and I eat a sandwich... then you get full?... or... Could we transfer energy or pain?... Like say I am on the ground in pain and out of energy... does this bond open up a little way so that you'd give me energy and take some of my pain?... and the other way around."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 pm
I will try to get him to stop that"She starts to get up and smiles"If I am hungry I will have to eat.That link wont open unless I am starving and cant get to food.It will help you find me and also if you eat will help me a little until I get food....We can transfer pain and energy"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games