Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 am
"Yes, mi'lady. But before that, I need to find Little Brother and Little Sister. Those two will get into more trouble than they're worth if I leave them to their own devices. I'll be back in a few minutes." Aeris bowed to Caly, a mischievous smirk on her face. The shifting of her from her elven from to that of a tiger was fluidlike, the only thing able to tell that it was her, was the collar along her neckline. She let out a growl and raced out of the Garden to find the two kittens.

It was easier to find the two in this form, for their scent left a trail. The tigress sniffed the air, locating the scent and following it through the hall.She found the two kittens napping in the kitchen on the counter. They must've been hungry and looking for something easy to eat. She growled, waking the two, before grabbing them in her mouth by the scruff of their necks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:00 pm
((lol yeah a bit if she helped bound Vincent than he's going to fear her for a bit))

Vincent had slipped to a corner of the entrance way that was covered in shadows. He heard everything Selsia said... she hadnt been to quiet with her words. Vincent disappeared into shadow when he felt Aeris approaching the doorway.

"Bind me... so thats why your so cocky. And why you came to investigate me..." Vincent said to himself, as he reemerged on the rooftop of the Mansion. Fear as well as hate ran through him when he looked down at Selsia from his position on the rooftop. "You're not coming near me, not with your magic. I may not remember you, and i would like to think your words arent true." Vincent said coldly.

"But anyone who can bind another is my enemy. Im not about to let you worsen whats already been put on me. For Caly's sake i wont harm you, unless you harm me. However i wont show you the same hospitality i did before." Vincent growled before he turned his gaze to Cy.

"And you.. how could you side with them? Wait until your bloodlust takes over you, then they wont hold you in such high regard either." Vincent was talking to himself, for there was no way the elves or vampire would be able to hear him, not with him on the rooftop and them down below.

He moved to the center of the rooftop and sat down, only to later curl up into a ball and return to his nap he had begun earlier. He had left Caly's book with Aeris, or at the very least in the garden.

_

Cy hadnt been thinking to help the Demon out. But clearly it was the consenus of the girls. "You three are no fun." Cy sighed and shook his head. "If you want to help Vincent then go ahead. Ill be in my room napping... or reading." Cy said to Caly and Selsia as he headed into the Mansion and to his room. He wasnt going to get involved in this mess if he didnt have to.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:17 pm
Caly watched as first Aeris walked away and then Cy. She knew that Aeris was getting the kittens they had seen, but she wondered a little about Cy. But then lightly shrugged. He and Vincent weren't always on speaking terms, so it was understandable that he didn't want to be there. She gave him a small smile and replied, "Enjoy whatever you decide to do Cy." then she turned back to Selsia, "So...well, I'm not sure where my book is, so I think we might have to wait for Aeris to come back. She's the one who did the research with Vincent."

She nodded and then relaxed ito a sitting position on the ground. "So do you know what any of the spell entails?" she asked curiously.

Caly shrugged a little, "All I know if that it needs both Aeris and I to complete."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 pm
Aeris waddled back in, two kittens in hand. Somewhere between the kitchen and the garden, she had shifted to her elven form. The elf yawned a bit, as was custom for her after shifting form in such a short time. In otherwards, the woman was tired. She sat on the ground, and tumbled around with the kittens, speaking as she did. "The book in in the tree, the branch above where Vincent was last. That's where I left it. Would you like me to retrieve it?" She spoke, still rolling on the ground with playful kitties. More and more feline traits were beginning to stick with her longer and longer.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Caly smiled as she watched Aeris with the kittens and then shook her head, "No I can get it myself." she looked up at the tree, extending an arm. Power extened and soon it wrapped around the book. She felt where it was and now pulled the book down. Within moments it was in her arms adn she looked back at the one playing with the kittens. She giggled and then said, "I have the book now. So where's the spell you found?"

Selsia was curious. "A book? That's where you found the spell?" she asked, moving a little closer to the half elf.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:35 pm
Vincent ended up leaving the rooftop to find a more comfortable place to sleep. As a Demon who used to live in the wild or urban areas, he found things such as trees or store front windows provided the best beds. Back then it wasnt like he had experienced much hospitality from others before his mask had been placed on him.

Now he retreated to the garden to curl up amongst the flowers. His sapphire hair drapped around him in an artistic way. He quickly fell back to a deep and sound sleep.

_

Cy ended up reading a book in his room. His door was wide open however his window was closed tight with the curtains still drawn. He kept his ears open for trouble but for now stayed where he was enjoying his book and half wondering where Vi had gone.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:11 pm
Aeris had stopped rolling around with the kittens for a brief moment, looking at Caly upside down. "It is on page 417-421. It seems to be quite a long spell, a disruption and breaking spell. I think that is why it needs a druid and a cleric. It would require a good deal of our energy to pull it off also. Which means, meditation for me. We can try it out whenever you are ready. And whenever Vincent calms down."

She briefly looked around to see if she could spot him, before returning her attention to the kittens. The elf spoke as she playfully tugged on the kitties' tails, confusing them. "And Selsia, I believe you should stay away from him for the time being. And I'm asking this of you nicely. He does not like you, and personally, you frightening me with the calm aura you seem to have." It was the first time that the elf had openly admitted her fear.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:34 am
Caly looked around the garden, feeling that the demon was actually there. She couldn't see him, but since she was so connected with the garden, she Felt him. Turning her attention back to the book, she flipped open the book and searched til she found where Aeris had said it was. She skimmed through it and nodded, "It won't matter when I'm ready, since I haven't exactly used any of my strength lately, so I'm good."

But then she looked at Aeris when she spoke to Selsia. This was something she wasn't expectiing, and hadn't realized. "What do you mean about her aura?" she inquired softly.

Selsia glanced between her sister and the full elf before asking her own questions, "I think I may know why he is, but that doesn't mean I've come to hurt him this time. He gave the humans no choice...and the humans gave me no choice. But as for my aura, I do not see the reason to fear it. I am what I am, I am just not ruffled easily." she lightly shrugged, but her gaze was all for Caly. She wondered if the half elf truly understood what now she said, and hoped that she wouldn't be shunned because of it.

Caly was quiet, the book all but forgotten in her grasp as she took in Selsia's words. Her voice was quiet when she answered, "I know that long ago he wasn't someone to be around and I understand that. I also understand that the humans thought to bind him. But what you are saying, is that you are the one who did the final magics over the mask and Vincent?" her body was still, trying to fight some of the thoughts in her mind. She wanted to believe that her half sister did what she thought right, but at the same time, she coudn't really understand past that Vincent was her friend, and one that she truly, deeply cared about. It was still a little hard to take in that Vincent hadn't always been what she met him as, and though she was beginning to see differently, she still wanted to believe that somehow he would retain that part of his gentlemanlyness.

Selsia nodded slowly, fearing that her last thoughts might prove true. She didn't want that to happen, not after she had finally been able to properly meet her.

Caly was silent again, taking her response in and then finally, finally said quietly, "If that was what you thought right, then that was your choice. It was in the past and I will not condemn you for the past."

The relief was plain to see on the full elf's face at Caly's words.

((wow..really long post....))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:03 am
"No one's ever that truly calm, Selsia." She quipped out to the woman, again tugging on the kittens' tails. She pushed her body into a handstand, now hand walking around the highly confused kittens. The elf was an acrobat of sorts, at times. She continued to speak, even as she walked. "I will say this, for the sake of Vincent, that unless her help, or guidance is forcibly needed, that she stay away from us as we try out the spell on him. We would not like for him to freak, and think that she is again trying to bind him. If that happens, then most likely, the spell with go array. And we would not like that." The elf looked over to the two of them, quirking an eyebrow. "Is that agreed enough for me to find the demon and inform him of such?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:16 am
"What is there to be upset or otherwise not calm about? It's not like there's anything for me to really get emotional about right now. I've learned that you don't always need for others to read your emotional state in yoru expression." Selsia said adn then looked at the other full elf. She shrugged, "Fine, but I won't be far." she started walking away, deeper into the garden, but climbed a tree from where she could watch and get to them quickly if need be.

Caly didn't like her leaving much, but she couldn't really find anything to say. She wasn't entirely sure what to say to that one. Then she nodded to Aeris's inquiry. "We'll need Vincent anyway." she said soflty.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:58 am
Aeris shook her head a bit, but then looked to Caly. A smile was on her face as she nodded. "Alright. Let me see if I can find him." She flipped herself over to her feet and wandered off to find the blue haired demon.

She found him among the flowers, which was quite hilarious to see.Leaning over him, she tried to wake him up. "Vincent. Vincent...wake up. Caly wishes to speak with you about the spell." She smiled a bit, and prepared for anything, especially if he was grumpy after waking up.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 am
Vincent lazily opened his eyes after a moment or two. His eyes were as ebony as the night, there was no other color to his eyes and the whites of his eye where also cast in shadow. He stayed in the position he had been sleeping in though he did turn to look at Aeris.

"Spell? ..." Vincent seemed slightly dazed, like he could connect what Aeris had said to him with anything important. Sitting up he looked Aeris in the eyes for a moment before he smiled. "Oh yes the spell now i remember." He said gently, as he stood up. "Alright take me to her." Vincent said now seeming to have connected all the dots. He didnt know it but his momentary relapse in memory was due to the masks effects from being away from him for so long.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:48 am
Caly nodded and watched as the elf walked away. She knew that Aeris didn't really have to go far; she could still feel Vincent in the garden. She turned her attention back to the book and the energies surrounding her. Somehow she coyuld already feel that there were new levels of energy adn magic that she could tap into, and with this spell she might be doing it.

That made her pause, a slight alarmed look on her face. Her dream! She almost forgot about it with the arrival of Selsia. Vincent! He was nearly all demon in the dream. And she was..she was running from him. Something must've happened. And then it switched to a magic play between her and AEris....what if that was the spell they were about to attempt? What was supposed to happen before it? Her mind raced with these questions and thoughts and didn't even notice when the elf returned with the demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:03 am
"Are you sure you're alright, Vincent? I smell something different around, something...bad." Aeris wrinkled her nose a bit and glanced at the demon once again. Was it her imagination, or was he looking more and more like a demon the further along he had the mask off? Speaking of, where was that blasted mask? Maybe we should have him place it on before we break the bonds. Or hope to do so... She frowned a bit and sighed.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:26 pm
"I fine." Vincent said to Aeris with a light smile. "Demons arent exactly nice, so you're probably just feeling my natural aura." Vincent said as they made their way back to Caly.

When they reached Caly she would surely notice the change in Vincents aura as well as his eyes. Both had become darker, or rather more as they should be. But, he hadnt felt like his normal self in so long and the mask was amplifying his powers to new heights. Something that he himself didnt know or have control over.

"You two sure you want to do this?" Vincent said to them both.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games