Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Itachi was aimlessly walking around not doing anything important at the moment. He knew someone would call him if he was needed so he didnt bother looking for trouble, not really anyway. He figured setting the city ablaze would be a very bad thing so he would be hindered fighting here within a city so he would avoid a fight here on the ground if he could. fighting while handicaped was never a good thing especially if he fought a powerful opponet where full power would be needed to pull through. Besides he had to show his growth if the saten owl would continue to train him as he had been. He had to admit that having an owl as powerful as will train him was having a deffinate improvement on his abilitys with only a mongth spent with him training.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 pm
(waiting for Armand or Roulin to respond)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Yeah, it's not often we get saved like that...take that back. We've escaped death twice. Once at the UNS building and once again at the Appalachain Mountain range. Roulin looked at his watch. The night wasn't any closer, but Thomas's closing of another spot of course was. He teleported into the streets just outside of hearing range of Will and Thomas. If they searched hard enough, they'd undoubtedly see him. A fight was what he wanted, but now wasn't the time. Close, but still not the time. Just stay safe Demios. I want you on my team got me? Also, by any chance, are you in France?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm
Aeon looked at Moli as her heart dropped. A huge lump developed in her throat as she began to gather her things. "What is it that you want?" she said in a nervous tone. Just because she had befriended Armand and Demios, didn't mean she would just up and trust Moli...especially right now that he had done what he had just done.

Amara looked at Anya. "Let's go..." she said as she walked out, as eyes began to look at her in her beautiful garment. She could feel the fear from Thomas. "So....someone has come into his power and he's scared" she said whispered to herself. Is everything alright Thomas...where are we needed? she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 am
Demios thought back to what Roulin mentioned and flinched. He frowned as he thought of both of the near death experiences. It'd be nice to think of a time when we're not on the line between life and death he responded to Roulin. He then paused as he herd Roulin before thinking a moment Roulin you know when I turned against Che I chose to be on your side no matter what. He then smiled yeah I'm in Paris, France he responded to Roulin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 am
It most definently would be wouldn't it? But where would be the excitement in that huh? Roulin replied back to the newest addition of his team. That's good to know. If you don't mind Demios, the next time we're not using our time to escape death, tell me about my dad. Or at least what you know please. Roulin kept an eye on Thomas and Will, though still they couldn't see him. As long as he could remain in this position, he had a slim advantage and the element of suprise should he move. I'm in France too. In fact, I'm looking at Thomas and Will and the Eiffle Tower. What are you near because I need to find you two.

~~~

"Wait, don't pack up please. I need you to remain calm for me Aeon. I'm sure that that display was bit...jarring." Moli quickly began his attempts to lower the confusion around the two. "Also, I need you to think of something for me. Think back to when the fire you spoke of just vanished. How did you feel when that happened? How long after you felt a specific way did the fire go away?" Casually, dispite the girl's apparent fear and confusion, Moli lifted his cup of coffee and began to sip it slowly.

~~~

"You're needed at the Eiffle Tower. You're ex-boyfriend is somewhere around here." Thomas said aloud. To the two humans accompanying him and Will, it seemed as though he was talking to himself. Regardless of what they thought, they were there to protect them. Thomas could sense Roulin's distance from him because he was now the Life Owl. For Roulin, this wasn't good at all because once he enters Thomas' sight, it would become impossible to leave it. "I want you to find him and for the time being keep him away from me. I don't want to fight him at the moment."

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 am

“You went up against one of the heralds? I knew you shouldn’t have gone alone…” Raven shook her head in disbelief, her blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly “You are very lucky to be alive” her attention turned to the storm that Aaliyah was conjuring “Hmmm starting a storm? That should make some things interesting”

Nathaniel led the way with an enthusiasm that was only possible if you was a child. He had no idea how to speak French nor where he was going. In spite of that he marched on ahead. From time to time he would glance casually over his shoulder to make sure the others had not left him, though that was something he doubted they would do.
Something soon caught Nats attention and brought him to a stop outside a small souvenir shop. It was a small model of the Eiffel tower and something the young owl had never seen before.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 am
Aaliyah looked at Raven in agreement. "Yes...I had to go back to my home...my mother...she was ill...and I ran into him there...I'm lucky to have left with my life" she said as she thought about the battle that had occured. "Yes a storm...I know one person from the UNS can manipulate weather patterns as well...I think I'll have a heads up on him...as well as others" she said. "So what is the plan Raven?" she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 am
Amara received Thomas' instruction. "Amaya...you'll be back up...we have something to do" she said. Vincent...stay near us she projected to her student. Soon she found herself near Roulin. "So what are you planning?" she asked him as she stood their poised. "I really hope it's not anything stupid Roulin...just turn around now...this affair doesn't concern you" she mentioned.

Aeon had half the mind to to expose him and run but something told her to stay. "When it happened...I was very confused" she admitted. "But then again everything that night was confusing" she admitted. "It went away maybe about a minute after I feared my house was going to burn down" she said. "Why..." she trailed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 am
Roulin didn't turn to face Amara when she spoke to him. His eyes remained attached to Thomas's deep red eyes and his mutated liquid covered body. "Long time no see Amara. I'm guessing you've finally let yourself become brainwashed by that...thing over there huh?" After mustering the strength to tolerate her presence, he looked at her with a scowl, a far cry from his usually jovial smile. "This is bigger than all of us. I think you'd know that Phoenix."

~~~

"See, now was that so hard?" Moli asked after sipping his coffee once again. "Okay, you were confused...scared...fearing for your home. Poof, fire is gone. Now please Aeon, if you don't mind, answer me this." The businessman folded his left leg over the right and bridged his fingers over his knee. "Why do you think that happened? Why do you think the fire just vanished?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 am
Amara listened to what Roulin had to say. As much as she wanted to tell him of her plan...she couldn't let that happen. Approaching him she began to spoke. "Brainwashed? Who could brainwash me Roulin unless if it was another telepath or an omnipath" she said. Looking at Roulin she rolled her eyes. "Stop calling me that Roulin, I know damn well who I am..." she trailed. "I'm Amara" she stated. "In all of the years you have known me, you know I only think for myself" she said. "So like I said before, I advise you to move around" she said.

Aeon looked at Moli, her body position was defensive. Why was he asking her all of this? She took a huge gulp of her drink and looked back at him. "It had to happen because one of them put out the fire...listen, I'm not comfortable talking about this anymore" she said. "It had to be one of them" she said.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:50 am
"I don't think I know you anymore Amara. I'm actually suprised you didn't lead a strike force to me." Roulin's eyes shifted from Amara, back to Thomas. The darkened man had yet to notice him. "You know, as much as I would like to leave, I can't. I may not work for Dante anymore, but I'm not about to let Thomas do something to him or his team. Not while I can help." Roulin forced a perturbed disposition to keep Amara away. He did want to leave, but the reason he gave was false. He felt compelled to be near Thomas for some reason. To have him in his sight wasn't enough...he needed to fight him...to kill him. For his and everyone's sake, he kept his cool and continued to gaze.

~~~

Realizing he couldn't stop the girl, Moli finished off his cup before calling out to Noel. "God. You might want to stop her if you want to speak to her." The teen stood up from the chair, but didn't follow her. If Noel didn't stop her though and she managed to leave, then he would have to. From what he gathered, Aeon was far too valuable to let leave and aside from that, she was easy on the eyes and possibly enjoyed walks on the beach as much as he did. He hoped anyway.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 am
"If that's how you feel about me Roulin,then that is how you feel..." she spoke. She didn't know that he was the new life owl so his reasoning seemed legit to her anyways. She didn't even know that he didn't work for Dante. "Well that's fine and dandy but as for as right now you need to leave....and a strike force, c'mon you of all people know I hate large groups...but if you do try something there is more than just me to stop you..." she said.

Vincent could see Amara talking to Roulin. He stayed where he was, he didn't know Roulin but could hear the conversation going between the two of them. He would wait and see if he was needed or not.

Noel looked at Moli as if he was a stranger. She said nothing but sipped her coffee. For reasons unknown to Moli, she could not play a role in this directly...it wasn't meant for her to. She continued ot monitor them as her left eye glew faintly.

Who was he talking to? Aeon gathered her things. "Listen...it was really nice talking to you...but I'm afraid I have to leave" she said as she grabbed her jacket but she left her notes as she ran out of the door. "Who the hell was he...what does he want?" she asked. She began to jog until she felt she was far away enough not to be bothered. She ended up by the fountains as she took a seat on the bench. Opening up her locket she saw her mother, her father, and her sister.....Amara.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 am
"I won't be making any type of moves until someone does something. I can promise you that." Roulin released a sigh and continued to stare down the darkened leader of the U.N.S. His eyes only peeled away from Thomas when he went to pull a seat beneath him. "Tell me Amara, how is it working with him? I can smell that rotting flesh smll all the way over here. I don't know how you can bear it."

~~~

After Aeon left the tavern, Moli fleeced his jacket and looked over at Noel with a weak grin. He saw that coming and the fact he walked into it only made his grin stronger. "So it is true. We don't always get the help we pray for huh? I'll be right back Noel. Hopefully wi--" He paused. On the table were the girl's notes. The papers were lined with words and each sectioned was outlined neatly. "Oh...I take that back. What I just said...anyway..." He grabbed the notes and exited the tavern.

At a set of fountains, Moli found Aeon, but stopped. How should he approach her without looking any more weirder than he had before. As moments passed, the task seemed more daunting. Then again, what good would she be without notes? "Umm Aeon!" He called. "You forgot your notes in the bar!" As he neared her, he noticed a locket in her hand. Not wanting to intrude, he waited for her to accept her notes before he'd ask about it.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 am
((why are you up lol))

Amara listened to Roulin, so she figured she wouldn't do anything as of yet either. "Well just know that when you do I will stop you" she said to him. "I try not to hang around him that often...most of the time he's behind the scenes, I'm either training my student Vincent, or I'm working with Lucien" she said.

Aeon observed her locket as she sighed. She missed her parents so and her sister...what Aeon didn't know was that All three of them where alive. Aeon's mother had whiped her memory free so she could have a normal life...that's why she didn't even know she was an OWL. She then turned around when she heard Moli, her first instinct was to run again or try and get campus police on him, but she remembered her notes...about the OWLs...she would need that. She looked at him as she approached him. "Can I have them back please" she asked.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games