Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm
"Uh..." He said, seeing her eyeing the boar he brought in. "Would you like to eat with me?" He asked so she wouldn't have to hunt in the rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 am
Kirias patted the pups head, being extremely careful as her human still possessed the same physical strength as her dragon form. "It's okay, you're here now and Kai is really nice... plus he's fun to hug cause he's sooo fluffy~".
She twirled around on the spot, letting her hair whirl around her. "Do you want to play?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 am
"If you don't mind." I said quietly. "I'm still pretty full from my kill earlier, but I could always use a snack after a nap."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm
-just thinking to himself- "knowing the way they ignore viper, and even me i can see that they know something, and yet they keep something this important away from us......" -he started to go into some deep thinking-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 pm
"I don't mind...I'd rather enjoy sharing it with you." He said, as he bit into the neck and ripping his piece off the fresh kill. "There's a storm blowing right now, so you might not want to leave too soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Dream poked her head in. Her bat ears twitches at miniscual noises. She stepped in and sat at a lone table. She twiddled a napkin in her thumbs and streached her wings out...

Amethyst DelaLune

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 pm
{I think you are a little off, Amethyst. You can certainly RP here, but please read the rules beforehand.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
Kirias patted the pups head, being extremely careful as her human still possessed the same physical strength as her dragon form. "It's okay, you're here now and Kai is really nice... plus he's fun to hug cause he's sooo fluffy~".
She twirled around on the spot, letting her hair whirl around her. "Do you want to play?"

Sunshine looked up at the dragon that was now a human person and slightly smiled. She herself must look like some little furball. "I-i wanna play" she said quietly  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 am
Kirias smiled. "Well okay then. What game shall we play...?" She looked around and then then noticed Bakher still rolling on his back. That gave her an evil idea.
"Let's play... TICKLE THE BIG BIRD!!!" and with that she pounced a good six feet and landed on Bakhers tummy, which she began to tickle mercilessly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm
-he suddenly got mad and just started to yell, as the storm came in- "all you reached furry creatures. you can all be blown away by this evil, nobody in the swamp will care or miss you. you foul beasts of burden!" -he huffed- "go back where you all belong!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm
-starting to be scared of the storm coming she got near a cave to hide from it, not really caring that she wasn't at her swamp home, she heard priest yell and that didn't help her feel any better, she started to cry-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:11 am
*Ooookay. Now I'm confused. Wasn't Viper in the wolf's den? and where exactly is Priest and what is he yelling at?*  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm
(personally idk about viper, i am just yelling and seeing if someone was going to yell back..... not really yelling at anyone in particular, but as i said idk about viper.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 am
I smiled shyly and moved over so I could pluck the fur from the hinequarters. I flicked my head and spit out the fur, watching it roll around on the ground. Once I had a large enough area plucked I tore through the tough flesh and worked my way there. My muzzle was soon red from the blood and my belly was quickly becomming satisfied.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 pm
"I hope you enjoy your meal." He said as he watched her tear the flesh from the hinequarters of the beast. He toar another chunk of flesh off the neck as blood shot out and spattered on the floor. "Can I ask? What's your reason for staying with me?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games