Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm
"Well we know emp effects him. We just need to time it right, like when I manage to hit him the rest of you need to throw everything at him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 am
"He's not changing the world, he's just manipulating it. It's the same thing as when Mavericks try to trip us on a chase, or throw something at our faces so they can make a clean get away." Edge argued.
"Take all this bullshit away from him and he's not even worth a team effort," she added, looking to Tango. "Don't you have EMP interference like Steam to interfere with people?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 pm
"He just created a portal and threw us here!"

"I do. It's what's keeping us hidden right now. It's able to cause him to disappear like last time, too in charged pulse." Tango grunted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 pm
"so he can't manifest while you're thing is on?" Steam asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 am
"He's just changing what we see, Dozer. He's no better than any crap magician you'd see." Edge grunted. "That's how we're able to mess up what he does with EMPs."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 am
"Oh no. He's out there." Tango said, watching the Maverick search for them.

"And Edge. He has full reign here. We're in a computer mainframe. Think of him as someone behind the keyboard."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm
"could we try to draw him into a trap? rig those last four grenades up to go off in a tight ally-way then jump him all at once while he's solid," Steam suggested. "I could be the rabbit if you guys would like to set up the trap."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm
"No, no. If he just saw you, he'd send you through a portal even faster than you can say suicide..." Tango replied, still thinking.

"........Unfortunately, the only idea coming to mind involves fire against fire...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 am
"He can't possibly actually live here." She argued. "He's only plugged into the internet and knows how to manipulate codes enough to get everyone thinking he was a God." Edge looked out to Maverick, glaring at him.

"He's got to be plug in somewhere. Viruses just don't grow personalities."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 am
"Dunno...It was impossible in my time, but I don't know about this one..." Tango grunted, looking around.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm
"What do you have in mind?" Steam asked Tango.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 am
"If he were organic sure. But this is just a virtual world. It doesn't follow the same laws of logic and reality. Otherwise," Edge looked out to the distance, and gave a shudder.

"Yeah... People don't normally get naked and rub themselves against trees in reality... I hope."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm
"...That's DEFINATELY not wise..." Dozer grunted, looking in the direction Edge was looking in.

"What if he is just a sentient Virus?" Tango said randomly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm
"I'm fairly sure that's exactly what he is," Steam said. "And we'll find out if we kill him here if he's just an avatar or not."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am
((Using posts as a distraction from Slender, LIKE A BAUS))

"If he's sentient, then he has a sick creator." Edge growled. "Something tells me Ginger is behind this too. That b*****d would make something as... DISGUSTING as this freak is..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff