Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Smiling sweetly, knightly slipped the ring onto Ailey's finger.
"Trayl..... " snow smirked, crossing her arms.

hot potato, you time skip them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I now pronounce you man and wife!" she exclaimed, grinning. "You may now make out with the bride...unless she wants to make out with me first~"
Ailey rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss her new husband, a smile on her lips.
Trayl set a hand on her cocked hip and leaned on Snow. "We done good, elemental. We done good. Wait, you did absolutely nothing! I done good!"

{{Too damn lazy..}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm
Mayah Playah

knightly's smile grew as he kissed her back, one hand resting at the small of her back, the other on her cheek.
rolling her eyes, Snow poked Trayl in the side. "you did good. now, what's this oh so important business of yours?".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Kissing him a bit harder, Ailey held him as close as possible by his shirt.
She chuckled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "There's this kid, only about nineteen. He's too cute and my friend's son. I was entrusted with his safety while my buddy Ginevra goes off to fight in the war. Well, apparently he's a virgin! I couldn't sit idly by and let that last."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling still, he slowly deepened the kiss, gently biting her bottom lip.
"heh, i should've known it involved sex." she smirked and rolled her eyes. "i'd ask to join you....but ...i'm kinda.... waiting for Hattie to get back...." she sighed, hugging her sides tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She pulled away, smiling. "Save that for the honeymoon," she whispered.
"Oh yeah, I heard about that," she sighed, looking away. "Last I heard, she's somewhere in Russia, poisoning some official. Then again, that was two weeks ago back when her moves were still being tracked. I'm sorry about all the drama, and I'm sure they'll find her."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm
Mayah Playah

"hmm... alright" he smiled softly and hugged her close.
"o-oh..." she sighed, biting her lip. don't cry... don't cry... don't cry... "d-damnit...." she sniffed, wiping her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Giggling, she pulled him towards a room labelled 'The Transportation Room'. "Where do you want our honeymoon to be?"
The ancient Rider pulled Snow into her arms, sighing. "It's okay, kid. You can cry."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm.... well, where do you wanna go?" he murmured softly, smiling at her.
hugging her tightly, Snow started to sob loudly into the rider's chest, her body shaking with each sob.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You pick," she insisted. 
Trayl rubbed Snow's back comfortingly. "If they find her, then I will," she said, determined.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm
Mayah Playah

"how about the Caribbean? i'll talk to Alexander and see if we can borrow his beach house..." he smiled softly, kissing her cheek.
nodding weakly, she hugged Trayl closer, still sobbing loudly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Perfect," she breathed, kissing his lips lightly. "Now, pick me up, and let's hit the Honeymoon Suite down the hall."

Sighing, Trayl kissed Snow's head again and shushed her. "Everything will be fine...I promise."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"as you wish, Mrs. Dragonchild." he smiled, carefully picking her up and bringing her to the honeymoon suite.
nodding, snow continued to cling to Trayl, wiping her tears. "th-thanks..."
letting out a sigh as he buttoned his coat, Xaene glanced back to where Dominick lay asleep on the bed. "sorry, Dominick...." he sighed, leaning on the door frame as he watched his husband sleep. he had to do this alone..... even though he didn't want to... he just couldn't have any of the hunters finding out he was married. it would make Dominick a target.
User Image
letting out a sigh as he stood behind his brother, Drake shook his head. "we need to go... c'mon... waiting here is only going to cause problems...." he sighed, putting a careful hand on his elder brother's shoulder.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"No problem," she sighed. "It's what I'm here for."

"Where are you going?" asked Grigorii as he stood behind Drake, hurt in his eyes.

Dominick mewled softly in his sleep, reaching out for his husband.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a small sigh, the young elemental pulled a hand through her hair. "i thought you were here because you're awesome in bed?" she smirked, trying to get her mind off of Hattie.
turning, Xaene bit his lip and looked to his brother. would he be able to do this?
spinning, Drake let out a sigh. "we need to go back to Greece for a bit...."
"we have to go do this ritual thing at our family's home..... so that i can claim my right as leader." Xaene mumbled, cutting in. "we'll be gone for two or three days at most..."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games