Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:04 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ene finally made it u the staircase but she was out of breath. She leaned on her knees and huffed. Finally, Ene spoke. "Erin's binging Sissy up. I, uh, think she might be ill again..."
Kurona turned her head to Ene. "Alright. I've got to do something about this kid... Lock her in a controlled environment bubble or something..."
Ene looked at Kurona, a bit scared. Kurona noticed and chuckled. "I'm joking, Enn. We'll get the preparations ready. Good job." Kurona sighed before speaking again. "Well, Odayaka... You're up."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:28 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka turned to look at Kurona and nodded, then looked back at Wakai. She wore a small smile and grabbed Wakai's hand with both of hers, "Don't worry Wakai...we'll just have to do what we can here while Jaecen is absent." she said before letting go of Wakai's hands. She walked over to Kurona, her ears twitch, "I overheard the situation...Nami is sick again huh?" she said, her ears go down a little.
Wakai watched as Odayaka left her alone, then looked down at her hand, "...I hope what we're doing is enough." she said to herself before walking off. She realized that she still needed a bath, so she began to head for the baths, humming to herself casually.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:01 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was confused when Red had left, but nodded, "O-Okay then, I guess I'll see you at...the dorm room..." but as she spoke, Red was already out of sight. She let out a sigh, "Alone again..." she said before she continued to look for the dorms. She didn't really know where to look first.

Hileinna nodded, "I see." she placed a book marker on the page she currently was on, and closed the book before looking at Kalena. "Let me ask you a question, Mistress Kalena..." she then looked at Liya, "Do you despise Liya?" she asked, looking back at Kalena with a serious expression.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:33 am
[OOc: Apologies for not posting, i'm just waiting for an opening]  

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:18 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Kalena looked at Hileinna then sighed
"I don't like her because she murdered my students when we first met, one put her in a bird cage and brought her to the academy as a prize. She killed the entire squadron and did damage to the building. She escapes just as I was going to deal with her. Next we meet, my son Alex smuggles her into the academy claiming she was being controlled. He explained what happened, but then she attacks the academy again and again. "

She hits the counter with her fist turning back towards the counter. She then leans against it
"Ive seen her destroy worlds, ive seen her kill. In the end, everyone is guarding her and I'm the only one who wants her restrained. Ive given up on killing her, especially since my own teacher gave her his heart, so that must mean I was wrong about her."

She then looks back at Hileinna
"I don't despise her, I just....I'm still trying to....cope....and learn to accept her."

Liya woke up hearing about Nami
"big....sis is sick again?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:33 pm
( OOC: )

Hileinna nodded when Kalena spoke, listening to how she felt about Liya. She had heard of such a tale from Namia, but Kalena had explained the story with much more seriousness. She looked back at Liya, noticing that she had awoke, "Hm...well, just give it time." she then looked back at Kalena, "Though, I'm sure it will be difficult. It's just a challenge you'll have to take...Mistress Kalena." she said before returning to her book. "And from what I've heard, you enjoy challenges." she added.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:24 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

As he stared into the heavens, Xero began to doze off. He did not know where the rooms where since none have showed him yet, but he always felt more comfortable sleeping outside. This was the reason his bedroom back home was a holochamber of a beautiful field and his bed was a tree in the center where he slept in the branches. He yawned one last time before drifting off to sleep.

Rosalie watched as Nami collapsed into Erin's arms. She assumed the excitement got to her, but then she remembered that Nami was not outside with everyone. Did she has some kind of illness that was not mentioned before. She did seem like a fragile girl when Rosalie met her. Being the caring person she is, Rosalie offered her hand in assisting where she could. "I'll follow you Ene to help."

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Got a new job and moved in with a friend so my rent is now cheaper and I have better internet and a bigger room))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:18 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami's breathing was shallow by the time Erin made it up the stairs. He walked into the kitchen, past everyone who was there before taking the stairs without complaining or showing he was out of breath. Aliya looked to Kurona. "HIV?"
"Don't know. That's the rumor but I don't think it's true..." Kurona sighed. "She'd have already passed if it were...."
Aliya started forward. "Mind of I give 'er a once o'er?"
Kurona motioned forward. "If you can actually help her."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:35 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((That's good to hear, my broken arm is healing but slowly))

Liya looked around before hopping up.
"I gotta get to big sis."

"well then go, X, take care of Nami." Kalena said not even looking at Liya, calling her by X. Don't forget about Xero either. He's your family as well."

Liya ran up to Nami's room knowing where it was instintivly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Ayami walked inside and sat on the couch, heaving a big sigh. She had no clue what to do. Ixyam was nowhere to be found and yet she was still conscious. She was, at most, a bit depressed.

Aliya walked in behind Erin as he placed her on the bed. Aliya stood at her bedside and began checking her, reaching a hand up her shirt. Erin's face went red and he turned around. "W-what the hell are you doing?!"
She turned her head and smirked. "Relax, boy. I'm checking her breathing. Yer not too keen with women, are ya?"
He closed his eyes. "No. Tha's far from th' truth. It's jus' extremely weird tha' you'd come in 'ere an' start gropin' my sister."
Aliya turned to Erin. "I get it. I get it. Ya afraid o' 'er dyin'. Relax. She'll be fine. Her condition is hereditary in the Saiko branch. Th' only way t'fix the issue is to infuse her blood wi' that o' a demon."
Erin was shocked. "... Wait, what? You're sayin' there's a cure?"
Ayami nodded. "All the doctors who've been watchin' o'er her are a bunch o' ninnies. Ya need th' real deal. A Medic from the Light Clan, like me. O' course, we need demon's blood, basil root, and vinegar."
Erin was extremely confused. "The mixture, once it's in the bloodstream will deal wi' whatever's causin' the problem an' mayhaps she'll be a hundred percent better."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:12 pm
[ooc: Aww, Xero ignored Namia sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka watched as Aliya began to examine Nami's condition, her ears perked up as if listening to everything Aliya said. She needed to keep track of this just in case something like this happens again, whether it was with Nami or someone else. She tilted her head, surprised she didn't know about such a cure, but then again, she didn't know much about demons. She only knew how to heal and use meds.

Namia sighed when Xero fell asleep, folding her arms, "Hm, sleepy huh...well, I guess I'll leave you to it then." she said, though she didn't leave Xero yet. She stayed afloat in a sitting position as she looked towards the beach of the town. She let out a sigh, "I can sense everything going on down there...what is she doing?" she said, talking about Tsuyoi.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 am
Hector the True
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The song changed in Xero's headphones as Namia spoke about Tsuyoi. With a yawn he sat up and took out his music. Looking over the walls of the Light Mansion towards the beach where Namia was looking. His ring started to give its faint musical tone again, it was calling him towards the beach. He was too tried to car, but now that he was starting to wake up a little he could now sense what she was sensing."I agree something feels off."

Rosalie got Nami's bed ready for her and then went to her bathroom to get a bowl of cool water and a towel. When she returned Nami was already placed in the bed. Rosalie dampened the cloth and placed it upon her brow. She then watched and waited not knowing what to truly do. "I'll follow you Ene to help."

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I am sorry I must have skipped over her reading it. Also how am I going to get Fayt into the Organization. I need him to be every where and working with the Organization will help him push Xero towards recovering his memories?))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona stretched out in her chair. "Wish I could just settle down and have my own family but nooo..." She yawned. "Hell..."

Erin brushed Nami's hair out of her face. "She looks so much like mum... I-I never noticed until now..."
Ene frowned and Aliya hurried her out the door. "Okay, how about not sayin' crap around those who di'n't get the memo."
He turned to face Aliya. "So, I ain't allowed to tell my siblings tha' our mother, whom we thought was dead, just revealed herself to us and was killed again? Real stupid idea..." He grumbled. His anger was starting to take over. The temperature in the room dropped to about fifty-nine degrees. "If she could have lived... If she could have lived, we could have been a family again."
"What're you possibly goin' t'do? Go to the Underworld and get her back?" Aliya waved.
Erin thought for a few seconds before standing up. "That's a brilliant Idea...." He said gruffly.
"No, I..." Alyia stepped in front of him but was pushed aside. Erin left the room. "I was bein' figurative!"
He hadn't heard a word. Aliya sighed and looked at her hands. "How am I to explain this to Kuro...?"
Ene watched him walk past and started forward. "Erin, I-"
"Not now, Ene.... Not now..." He cut her off and went down the stairs.

Meanwhile, deep within the Manor...

The cat-boy flipped through the pages of Carter's Journal and held a ripped out piece in his other hand. He took extra notice of the ripped parts and other accidental stains, of sort. "Carter, you really were clumsy when writing your notes."
The cat-boy sighed. The family's history would take forever to rewrite from the remnants.

[Page taken from the Light Clan Chronicles]
Each family in the clan has their own gift. The Main Family holds the power of the Patriarch. The Eiichi Family possess the gift of the Priest. The Saiko Family holds the ability to purge the body of possession. The Inui Family is the key to the Oracle. The O[Rest of Page Omitted]

[From the Notes of Carter]
So, a girl was born to the Inui. She is the last of the Inui Family. The Main Branch has guaranteed her safety, as she was taken in by them. Her green hair genes had to be tampered with so she would have the Red hair that is common in the Main House. I did the work myself, as they still only believe I am the old Sage Ruen. Kurona holds th-[Ink Spill] Surely she will be a great asset to our family.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:26 am
[ooc: Oh, you need to post your character profile in the "Organization 13 members list" topic(here), and then follow the guideline and such. Then I think message Knux or kalena so they can confirm it? sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka's ears went down as Aliya seemed to give Erin the wrong idea...literally. She looked back at Nami, not really knowing what she could do. If Sasha were here instructing her what to do, things would be easier...but she wasn't here, and she wouldn't always be around to hold her hand. This thought had saddened her a little as she looked down, her ears going down.
As it seemed like out of nowhere, Wakai walked into the room, overhearing Kurona and approaching her as she held a towel on her head. She had just finished her bath it seemed, she also wore a sleeping gown. "What's wrong Ms. Kuro? Are you...possibly taking the Jaecen situation just as worse? Or are you bothered by Nami's current condition?" she asked, drying her hair with the towel.

Namia looked at Xero, a little surprised that he woke up, though not saying anything about it. She turned her gaze back towards the beaches, "I'm somewhat glad that I'm not the only one who noticed it." She let out a sigh, "This is one reason why I spend most of my time in the library." She stretched out her arms and looked at Xero with a smirk, "So, I hear you made a team of rookies?" She folded her arms as she stayed in the seated position in mid-air, "Maybe you could make this a surprise assignment for them? 'Investigate the strange source of energy coming from the beach', my my, it sounds quite exciting for one of their first missions." she said before giggling.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:46 am
( OOC: Oh man, I'm at a slump with Lana and Hileinna... sweatdrop )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After awhile, Lana seemed to be lost, finding herself in the same area where she split with Red. "Huh? Wait...b-but I was just here." she looked around, and was about to walk in the opposite direction. But she was hesitant, walking in the other direction. But she stopped again, "...I have no clue where to go." she was like a lost little kid.

Hileinna let out a sigh as she read the book, "I'm assuming X was her...past name? When she was a world destroyer?" She turned a page before speaking again, "Mistress Kalena...from what I've heard, Liya used to be under the control of...hm, what were they called...? Ah, yes, Organization 13." Her eyes pointed towards Kalena, "So shouldn't you be mad at them, instead of Liya...?" she had a good point. She looked back at her book, "Sorry...I know I have no saying in this...but give it some deep thought."

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games