Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:10 pm
*flying huggles Drifter*
wee!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:12 pm
Meep *falls over backwards* what the hell it should be like crazy right now in the guild shouldn't it?  

Drifter_Xwolf

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:12 pm
Yeah but me here... and I scare everyone away ; ; Me no loved  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:15 pm
HeartofSnowe
Yeah but me here... and I scare everyone away ; ; Me no loved

thats not true and you know it  

Drifter_Xwolf

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:17 pm
Aww *giggles* You are sweet *kisses cheek*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:21 pm
just call me lolipop ok scratch that that was uh to flamboient then my personality allows me to be but ya i tend to be sweet however much i loth the fact  

Drifter_Xwolf

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:22 pm
Well apperently I am ultra cute... I loth that fact to ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:25 pm
well irl im way to nice for my own good so if some one ask me to do something ill do it ten 10 out of 12 times  

Drifter_Xwolf

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:26 pm
Same here ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 pm
well some times it just how your raised and stuff  

Drifter_Xwolf

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:02 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Sheol Kitten
xd heart
*has to hold onto Sheol to support himself as he laughs helplessly*

Oh....oh, this is too good......... xd
Yeah... tell me what's funny, or I'll never speak to either one of you ever again. stare

You have never heard of SharperImage? Oh joy.

Sharper Image is a store full of all the neatest junk you could ever want....musical tie racks that organize your ties by song.....massage chairs that could make you fall asleep in them (which actually happened to me once.) and all sorts of other things. Most of these things are really expensive, so I just see you as the guy wanting all the pricey crap and then whinging about having to pay for it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:34 pm
Come to think of it, I have heard the name "Shaper Image" before. Probably on t.v. or something, but I don't pay attention half of the time. But you'd better come up with something better than musical tie racks and vibrating chairs if I'm supposed to whine about not having stuff. >_>  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:57 pm
Megido the Oreo
Come to think of it, I have heard the name "Shaper Image" before. Probably on t.v. or something, but I don't pay attention half of the time. But you'd better come up with something better than musical tie racks and vibrating chairs if I'm supposed to whine about not having stuff. >_>

They have a woman in the store that'll probably do you in the storeroom if you ask her enough times. For a price.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:09 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
They have a woman in the store that'll probably do you in the storeroom if you ask her enough times. For a price.
Oh joy, just what I've always wanted; a slut that'll make me pay for awkward sex in a store room... ¬_¬ ... joyous.  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:15 am
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Oh joy, just what I've always wanted; a slut that'll make me pay for awkward sex in a store room... ¬_¬ ... joyous.

Why, what could possibly make you happier?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games