Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:25 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
((ok))"hey!" namine trys to move away from them
*Demyx holds tight* "Lets, see what are you supposed to do when someone is going crazy like this? Wait...water right? Where can we get water..."

" Where do you think we can get water..." stare

"Oh yeah..." *Demyx summons water and soaks Namine*
"hey! now am wet and am in white you idiot " breaks frree goes to her room and changes her clothes then comes back out with two guns."you guys are soooo in trouble now"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
((ok))"hey!" namine trys to move away from them
*Demyx holds tight* "Lets, see what are you supposed to do when someone is going crazy like this? Wait...water right? Where can we get water..."

"hey! now am wet and am in white you idiot " breaks frree goes to her room and changes her clothes then comes back out with two guns."you guys are soooo in trouble now"
*Demyx stares at the guns* "You're kidding right?" *he summons a water sheild*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:53 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

((namine is mad)) namine starts to shoot at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

((lol, I would be too...oh, want to see something amusing?))

*Demyx thickens the wall of water in front of him to slow the bullets* "Geez, I was just trying to calm you down! I read in a book that splashing someone with water snaps them out out it..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:02 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx thickens the wall of water in front of him to slow the bullets* "Geez, I was just trying to calm you down! I read in a book that splashing someone with water snaps them out out it..."
"yea but no while they are wearing white! thats why am mad now. Do oyu know why no one likes being wet while wearing white?"((i guess. sure))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"yea but no while they are wearing white! thats why am mad now. Do oyu know why no one likes being wet while wearing white?"((i guess. sure))
*Demyx dodges the slowed bullets* "I'm fine with being wet no matter what color I am wearing>>"

(( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41456208/ ))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:48 am
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

*Demyx dodges the slowed bullets* "I'm fine with being wet no matter what color I am wearing>>"

(( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41456208/ ))

[lol]

He looks at namine "Ya call THOSE guns? These are guns!" *his purple gun things appear and he shoots the guns out of namines hands*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:13 am
"ow." the guns fell out of namine hands and she summoned heartless and some nobodies"attack them!" she pointed at demyx and xigbar  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ow." the guns fell out of namine hands and she summoned heartless and some nobodies"attack them!" she pointed at demyx and xigbar

"Oh crud..." eek *starts running*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:22 am
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"kill!" the heartless and nobodies attack them  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs faster* gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:12 am
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs faster* gonk
namine yawns "am going to bed." namine lays down on a bed and falls asleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:19 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs faster* gonk
wooooooooooooooooooo fighting whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *flies at him with a scyth as big as an elephant* (( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34151082/?qo=35&q=marluxia&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:29 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs faster* gonk
wooooooooooooooooooo fighting whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *flies at him with a scyth as big as an elephant* (( http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34151082/?qo=35&q=marluxia&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5 ))
"zzzzzzzzzzz"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:35 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs faster* gonk

"DUDE!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" *runs the other direction* scream gonk  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games