Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:19 am
uh oh starting to act up again *starts acting like an ordinary animal and starts sniffing and scratching at berrys door because he smells something else in there besides here  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:29 am
"well, looks like your friends have come to the resuce." Berry's door opens and the spirit blast naota with a sleeping spell.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:31 am
*just scratches ears* you now that dosnt work on me right the master has to tell me to sleep and i know you have a demon inside of you i can smell it so he can come out im evil to that sap naota fell asleep and i took over so you can let the act up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:35 am
hydra4
*just scratches ears* you now that dosnt work on me right the master has to tell me to sleep and i know you have a demon inside of you i can smell it so he can come out im evil to that sap naota fell asleep and i took over so you can let the act up
((................two thiings. one the spirit is not inside of berry anymore, and two the spirit is a girl.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:38 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((................two thiings. one the spirit is not inside of berry anymore, and two the spirit is a girl.))
((then why the hell did she shoot me and okay its a girl))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:41 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((to get you away from berry. i guess))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:42 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((i thought you said berry shot me why would she shoot me to keep me away from herself))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:44 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((i thought you said berry shot me why would she shoot me to keep me away from herself))
((the spirit blast naota thats what i sayed right?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:48 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((oh ok let me do that over then)) *just scratches ears* you now that dosnt work on me right the master has to tell me to sleep ok so can we just talk this out im evil to since naota fell asleep i was able to retake over this body and im evil  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:55 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((oh ok let me do that over then)) *just scratches ears* you now that dosnt work on me right the master has to tell me to sleep ok so can we just talk this out im evil to since naota fell asleep i was able to retake over this body and im evil
The spirt goes back inside berry."the reason i need berry body is so that my spirit will live. so if i take over berry life will not disappear."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:58 am
stare but wont that kill berry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:02 am
hydra4
stare but wont that kill berry
"it might, i don't know. it a risk i willing to take."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:04 am
ooooooooooooooooooookay yeah but did you discuss this with berry before taking over her body even though i did the same thing with naota  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:10 am
hydra4
ooooooooooooooooooookay yeah but did you discuss this with berry before taking over her body even though i did the same thing with naota
"of course not. she too weak. It better if she gone forever."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:28 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"of course not. she too weak. It better if she gone forever."
why dont you do what i did to naota let him have time with the body and when he goes to sleep or its your turn you switch  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games