Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:39 pm
Tak-Jak
NovaKing
So...yeah.

Summer is on its way. Soon I'll have enough time enough to write until my eyes begin to bleed and my fingers begin to swell. Until that time, however, I would like to work the guild.

I know its a bit much to ask, but I wan't to find a place that is as a sanctuary for writers. Notably, I want that place to be here. We can't do that until we get our act together though.

Such is my first request: organization.

Not the suffocating kind of organization, mind you, but the type of organization that makes this place provide a prose stimulating enviorment.

So there it is.....heh...
we cant do anything without waffles though. --_--

Until then...

anyone have any input on this subject?

Work the Guild? Nova sounds like you want to take over.. if I were Waffles I would have felt threatened.. and I kinda do as Vice Captain.

Are we doing something wrong, Nova? And why are you so keen on changing this place. I am slightly confused.. and a bit worried.

oh....hmmmm. You know, looking back on that bit:

Quote:
...work the guild.

I can't seem to recalll what I meant....Sorry I didnt get to sleep till four last night. -shrug-

[edit]: ohhhh work on the guild

hehe my bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 am
Aww, how cute. Nova says he "doesn't want our power," TAkky. Which is usually code for "has a giant underground penguin army ready to take over."

Hrm...I'll get the ghost crabs.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:50 am
Well it comes with the season Nova. You can't really force people to post. We can get more members.. email everyone on the member list that has stopped posting.. but without members.. contests and stuff will not work.

But do me a favor.. and stop placing the apostrophy in the word 'want'. It is not a conjunction. Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:20 am
KirbyVictorious
Aww, how cute. Nova says he "doesn't want our power," TAkky. Which is usually code for "has a giant underground penguin army ready to take over."

Hrm...I'll get the ghost crabs.

[too late colipso is already on my side!!! mwahahahahahahahahahaha!]  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:21 am
Tak-Jak
Well it comes with the season Nova. You can't really force people to post. We can get more members.. email everyone on the member list that has stopped posting.. but without members.. contests and stuff will not work.

But do me a favor.. and stop placing the apostrophy in the word 'want'. It is not a conjunction. Please and thank you.

Dualy noted.

[Old habits die hard.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:05 am
-inhaledeelply- I'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-exhale-  

Spastic waffles
Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 pm
Spastic waffles
-inhaledeelply- I'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONEI'MDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-exhale-

LUCKY!!!!!!! I HAVE SIX MORE STILL crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!! heart  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:58 pm
Its Calypso.. Correction number 2.

And yay for Waffles! I have been out for a week!

hahaha. But it rained... all day long. Nonstop.. and still going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 pm
Tak-Jak
Its Calypso.. Correction number 2.

And yay for Waffles! I have been out for a week!

hahaha. But it rained... all day long. Nonstop.. and still going.

calipso

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CALIPSO

-shrugs-

At any rate, I only want to be to be supreme president for life. Is that so much to ask?

[I didn't say of where though.]  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Hickville is looking for a leader.

Come on down.

*beckons*

Im getting out of here anyway. At least I;'m deluding myself into thinking I am. I saw pirates by the way. AWESOME, but wtf was with the beginning?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:27 pm
It was showing the end of piracy.. It was true for the age. And it is true for Pirate History. The boy singing, was calling The Pirate Lords to action.. saying that we need to stand together and fight for our right to rule these oceans like they had done for centuries.

@Nova - I am going off of the correct mythology given talk about Calypso. And given with Pirates, and their history it is spelled with a 'y'  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:18 am
But it was so depressing....*sniff*

It makes me feel bad that there are several similar things in my book.

Only with more little kids.

Two more.

O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:31 am
It WAS dpressing. Feel sorry for the kid.
Anyways, the movie was good, but I think they went a teensy touch overboard with the special effects.  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:38 pm
What was ti that ruined it now? Oh yes. The Calypso thing. She really didn't need to be that big.

But Caroline liked it because it made people that weren't her feel short wink  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games