Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:57 pm
Verrigan
Yes, but, I REALLY doubt that CAPCOM had a 'girly' hero in mind for Leon... They have actual GIRL heroes for that.

BTW: I'm not suprised about Raiden's creation...

You don't like girly? Okay... How about... Umm... Feminine? Metrosexual? Flamboyant? Fairy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:02 am
Flamboyant hits it dead on. The part where he tells Salazar that "boredom Kills Me". Made him sound too damn cocky. And I want some of that 'hardass' training Leon got. mad  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Verrigan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:04 am
Yes, Leon is not only the most unbelievable character, he's also the cockiest...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 am
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Flamboyant hits it dead on. The part where he tells Salazar that "boredom Kills Me". Made him sound too damn cocky. And I want some of that 'hardass' training Leon got. mad

See? My point exactly... He got some hard a** training... as in... Conditioning his a** in the showers. Krauser and Leon got a whole another thing going on.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Verrigan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:11 am
Leon said the same thing as Ada: "Wow, that's quite a big thing you got there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:14 am
Verrigan
Leon said the same thing as Ada: "Wow, that's quite a big thing you got there..."

No, the opposite. Leon actually said, "I LIKE it when men play rough!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Verrigan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:16 am
LOL!!! That was nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Scott Kennedy

See? My point exactly... He got some hard a** training... as in... Conditioning his a** in the showers. Krauser and Leon got a whole another thing going on.

Gay-Conspiracy. xd Ah...I have missed much, haven't I?

I see a lot of new faces. ninja  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:10 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Surprisingly Volgin isn't in on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Surprisingly. That b*****d's in on everything.  

MilitantClockwork

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:29 pm
MilitantClockwork
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Surprisingly. That b*****d's in on everything.

Godd lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:40 pm
Hmm... I kinda realized how much Volgin reminds me of Krauser... Blonde, Huge, God-Moddy... And I hate the bastards.  

Mr. Kennedy

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 am
Mr. Kennedy
Hmm... I kinda realized how much Volgin reminds me of Krauser... Blonde, Huge, God-Moddy... And I hate the bastards.
I hate Volgin more...his face was terrible. That wasn't scars, it looked like chunks of missing flesh the way the lines moved when he spoke. gonk It was like he was a pre-zombie protoype.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:28 pm
Mr. Kennedy
You forgot homosexual.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
You forgot homosexual.

No proof that he is gay, though there is alot of evidence... ninja

Yeah Volgin pissed me off way more.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games