Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Esteban turned to the guy. "And who exactly are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm
Poking his head out the door, Siegfried looked around quickly. "You sure know how to keep a fella busy." Siegfried spoke amusingly. Holstering his revolvers, he walked back to the mansion without a care in the world.  

Siegfried006

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Hirshiro turned to face him and gave a quick respectful bow.
"Hirshiro, master of stealth and shadows. Nice place you have here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:48 pm
"Dr. Esteban Muciello," Esteban said extending his hand. "Master and Caretaker of the Little Necropolis. I must say, I have grown quite attached to it myself." Upon shaking Esteban's hand, Hirshiro would feel an intense gripping pain.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Dotteringly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Claude just stared, mouth hanging slightly open. These people... What? He didn't want to come any closer; they were not the sort of people he was good at dealing with.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm
Esteban's attention was diverted as he felt someone's fear echoing around the area. It is okay, I will not harm you. Come to me. Esteban said silently to the mind of the frightened spirit.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm
Hirshiro didnt shake but bowed again, this time dipping lower showing more respect. Once he was stand straight again he smiled and spoke.
"I would very much like this mansion. Is there some way we could trade? I may not be rich but I have a set of skills that make me capable of almost anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm
Esteban was drawn out of his mind and looked at Hirshiro. "Well, at the moment I cannot trade away my mansion. If I did that I would not have anyplace to live, nor anyplace to house my guests, and business." Esteban's hand dropped to his side. "May I ask, why you want my mansion?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 am
"You are not okay let me help you into the mansion..." she trailed off listening to someone asking to trade Necropolis. A fearful presence filled the air and Chris stopped to find the source, Hello... I won't hurt you but you seem scared" she said in a soothing mental voice to try and find them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 am
"Its perfect for what I need. Out of the way, tons of mindless undead to keep pests away and its not far from the city. What kind of buisness are you into?"
He slide his hands into his pockets and rocked abit as he talked. Hirshiro really wanted the mansion but as with all things it would be alot of work to get it.  

flying_riceball

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 pm
"Oh, a little bit of this and a little bit of that," Esteban said. "I let my associates put together the exact workings of my business."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 am
Chris turned to Angel, "Make sure Blaze gets inside and try to heal him.If you need me just yell my name." With that she turned and walked over to the others standing next to Esteban looking at Hirshiro with knowing gold eyes.  

ibazinga

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm
Sirus whispered to Hishiro, "I do not know if you remember my trying to cut you with a sword, but I would just like to say I am sorry." After a moments hesitation he added to the newcomer, "but I was just, uh, jumpy! Nobody here is dangerous!" Biggest lie in my life...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm
He jumped at the voice in his head. "A-ah... Okay?" He wandered closer, knife still held at the ready.  

Dotteringly

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 am
Chris still felt fear coming from teh newcomer and looked around for him or her. " Hello." she said when she found the being knife held as if ready to slash her to death. "I swear I won't hurt you if you just put teh knife down." She eyed the knife warily.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games