Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image
_____///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"Thanks."
Zann said as Masumi cleaned his wounds, though he knew that his clan ability would most likely keep his wounds from being infected. Moreover, the Hachibi would speed up his healing.
"Just give me a pack of blood to drink, and I'll be fine."

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm
"Yeah, Yeah Mr. Tough guy." Masumi said making a few seals and placing her hands up to Zann's chest. "Bone Healer Jutsu." She said as she focused it at his two broken ribs, in a few minitues they were completely healed. Then she made a familiar set of seals as she ran her glowling green hands up and down his body which after a few passes completel healed all his cuts and burns. "There we go, now." She took Zann and sat him in a chair, since he wasn't as hurt as the other. "You need to rest for a bit, at least an hour. Now what kinda blood would you like, we have a fresh shipment of AB- in." Masumi joked, but was also serious.  

Masumi H Dekata

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 am
User Image
_____///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"A type AB would be nice."
Zann said in a serious tone, but there was a twinkle in his eyes which signified that he was joking. It was at these times that he was thankful for his clan ability, as it allows him to regain chakra much faster than others through certain methods.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm
hunter rushed in the hospital to see rahenno.  

Aro97

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm
katsuro appeared where zann and the others where at and look at zann. 'long time no see old friend." he said as he was smoking a cig. the smoke was running out of the tip of the cig as it trailed in the air. and as always came his smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Pyro arrived at the hospital and saw Rahenno "wow cuz you took a real beating" pyro said getting closer to his bed "dont worry you'll be better...but again i couldnt do anything to help" pyro said feeling helpless "but dont worry ill become stronger" pyro said leaving a blue orb next to him only he would be able to activate and left.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 pm
After about an hour, Rahenno woke up. He sat up and looked around. "......Thank you." He said to Masumi for healing him. He turned his head to the blue orb left by someone. He picked it up and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"Yep, long time. I see you've become stronger?"
Zann said as he opened a pack of blood given to him by Masumi (lol) and started drinking straight from the pack. His nose wrinkled at the smell of the cigarette, as he had always hated that kind of stuff. It ruins your lungs, blood and brain activity. Personally Zann could not imagine why anyone would want to smoke, but that was their own choice.

iZann

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:19 pm
((sowwie. I ment to post but been so busy with ZOMG all day.))

Masumi nooded with a smile, but she made a face as she smelled the smoke. She turned to look over t Katsuro smoking. Masumi walked up to him, ripped the ciggerate right out of his mouth and crushed it in her hand. "Katsuro this is a hospital, if you have to smoke take it outdoors or else you'll be the next one in a bed." She said with a glare. He might like to smoke but with all the sick people here, the oxygen tanks, and the smell, he should know better not to smoke in here. Especially since in indangers all her patients.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:30 pm
Rahenno tryed to get out of the bed, but lose his balance and almost fell over. He got to his feet and tryed to see if he could walk straight but again fell over, "That's what I get for trying to do things myself...." He said.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Masumi appeared over quick to Rahenno's side as she helped him up, and placed him back in bed. "Rahenno your not healed enough to walk yet. You need to rest." She said since his battle took a toll on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
((I like the "crushed it in her hand" part XD))

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Rahenno took a deep breath, "I know, but I have work to I need to complete, and i feels as if i need to get stronger for some reason." He said to Masumi. He felt as if he was albe to do much during the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Zeno appeared in the room through the use of Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique. "Busy as ever, I see Masumi. Teaching academy students, healing the wounded, seems like you could use a break every once in awhile, atleast." He said jokingly. "Anyway, need a hand?" He asked as he adjusted the headband around his neck, it was starting to tighten up, with all the movement he had been doing. He looked around at everyone in the room and frowned at Katsuro's cigarette. This was a resting place for the sickly, not a gambling joint. He shrugged it off and then turned to a Zann currently drinking type AB Blood, so he presumed. He wrinkled his nose at the sight of this, but ignored the feeling. Then to the inquisitive Rahenno, but someone he didnt notice, where was he? "Where goes Kiyoshi?" He asked to no one in particular, just hoping for someone to answer.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:53 pm
((OOC... WHAT THE HELLL!!! WHY IS ZENO ALIVE? THOUGHT U WERE SORA!>?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games