Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JVIaleficent

Tipsy Lover

9,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Hey, my name is Amanda and my nickname is Nii-chan. I'm 19 years old and am currently in community college, pursuing an education to become an English teacher.
---
Likes: Anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, swimming, cosplay, tattoos, piercings, yaoi, yuri, art, fanservice, free stuff, cats, the colors purple, pink, black, and blue, jrock, and jpop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:04 pm

Do you know what
R A I N B O W S mean?

User Image
Hello, my name is Crystal. :3

I'm 15, female, and live in Florida.

I love art, drawing, horror movies, zombies, and a bunch of other things. <3

I joined this guild in hopes of getting alittle extra gold, and maybe making some new friends on the way. :]

Sorry if this is too short of introduction. xD

OFCOURSE It means the clouds are having sex~

demi de lune

7,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

tyranisneasel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:39 pm
Hi, I'm tyranisneasel. In that thing we call the world I'm known as Sam. I live in the U.S., but not saying where. I have brown hair and bad eyesight (no wonder - I spend all my time looking at screens).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Hi. My name is Cory. I'm 15 and live in Illinois. I'm going into sophomore year in h.s. and I love to be on gaia and play videogames.
If I was selected to win...I'd probably donate more gold back to Peasant, I'd try to get all my items that got stolen (scammed) back (about 71,000 gold worth) and then if I had enough gold left...I'd buy my gf (we're on a lil break for now... crying ) her fairy wings...and IF I had left over money...I'd probably donate some more back to Peasant ^^  

CoryDane

Marcias Bishie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:46 pm
Hi,i'm silky horse! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:47 pm
Hi im Biscuit! :3

Im 87
Living in a Box in Vietnam
Hobbies:FootBall,Video Games,Drawing
Favorites:Music,Food,Sleeping,Gaia,Mil-A-Day Giveaway,Kay's 1k=1g Thread and Friends

Instant Biscuits

Aoi-Tsuki_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Hi I'm Hanae!!
well I have lots of things I like: playing games, listening to music, drawing, reading and watching anime!!! I live in San Diego!! >.< :XP:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:54 pm
Hi, everyone. I'm GarretXIII, but I'm also named Garret in real life. I don't have a nickname, so feel free to call me Garret. I'm not old at all; I'm only 14, and I'm not even close to being 15. My birthday is March 4th. I love to swim, fish, and watch anime. I am currently living in Las Vegas with my parents (obviously, I'm 14) which such because I'm not even close to water. I sometimes listen to music. I mainly listen to J-pop. That's about it. Talk to me anytime biggrin .

Nyphna II

ravenuke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:04 pm
I'm Ravenuke (obviusly) and my real name is certain information of which i do not wish to divulge in public forums. Even if I told you, you still wouldn't believe me. I have to be assiduous (100 gold to teh first person who pms me telling me what that means). Anywho, I have a pet dog whose name status is quite resemblant to mine. The majority of my usernames starting with raven----- (ravensforce, Raventemper, raventime etc...) .On the contrary, I play puzzle pirates under the name itgoboom (MEET ME THERE). I only listen to classical and 80's.

neutral yay neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:19 pm
Hi. I`m Mina. I`m 16 years old. I do not agree with george buch at all. My personal opinion tawards him is, "go suck your self you son of a president!" I might get in jail for being a quote quote terrorest. Im non-litterate. slightly. lol. i usually dont type like this. I hope i win but i dont have a store. i only have 322. all well. ill get there some day. i live in boise idaho. I am single and my fingers hurt so im stopping now  

Enjoy_My_Preasents

Fullmoon.s_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:02 pm

My name is Amber, and i am here just hoping to catch some luck i guess and i saw some nice gaia clothes lol ^.~. I am from LA and i have been apart of Gaia for about 2 years, adn i am just looking to have some fun and make new friends. I love anime and am pratically an Otaku (hehe and proud of it!), I love the book Twilight and all sequels, and i also love Vampires ^,..,^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen

Hi I'm filmdirector32. After a little while I decided that I wanted to come here because I am trying to get money for my quest. Thus, If i were to win, I would use some of it to finish off my quest. I would take the rest and divide it into two {imaginary} piles, one would be to donate to those who need it and the other to save for a rainy day, or any day in which it might come in handy.

filmdirector32

Grotesque -Puppet- Sex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:36 pm
I'm panda,I like long walks on the beach...and...pancakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:15 am
Hi Hi the name's INo!!!
well where to start off well I'm 14...and i live in San Diego!!! XDDDD
I love to sing, dance, and draw!! Love listening to J-pop, K-pop, and C-pop!! >.<  

Aoi-Tsuki_Mio

Sibachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:14 am
Name: Sam
Likes: People, yaoi, friends, random stuff, music, anime/manga, gaia, living, ...
Dilikes: liars, school sometimes, jerks, ...
Eye color: left eye= blue right eye= same but a bit greener
hair color: brown

(I'll edit this later)  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games