Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:04 pm
Now I can see everyone's avatar. But I can't change my own. I go to change my avatar and the little fish thingy with the halo is bopping along my screen saving my avatar (Since when was he there?) and it won't save.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:07 pm
The LotR subforum was beginning to feel like the frozen land of Nador. Now I have the "Bravely Bold Sir Robin" song stuck in my head.

Now I can see everyone's avatar, too. Fish thingy? I must go see.

("He was not the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken!")  

Nimbrethil

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:07 pm
I can't change my avatar either. I think it's because so many users are trying to do it at the moment, that the server can't handle it. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:12 pm
Damnit!

To have his kneecaps ripped and his body burned away, his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:12 pm
nobody can go into their inventory, it's disabled for now, I think.

edit: nevermind  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:22 pm
Elainya
Now I can see everyone's avatar. But I can't change my own. I go to change my avatar and the little fish thingy with the halo is bopping along my screen saving my avatar (Since when was he there?) and it won't save.

what fish?  

Thaxul

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:24 pm
thaxul
Elainya

what fish?

Err, for me, I can access my inventory and change my clothes, but when I try to sve, there a blue bouncy fish wearing a halo that comes onto the screen and says "Saving changes, please wait" and then all it does is send me back to my profile without making any changes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:25 pm
thaxul
Elainya

what fish?

Go to your inventory and try saving your avatar, and you'll see the fish.

EDIT: Nevermind.  

Khorkalba

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:26 pm
yay! Longbow sees it too! I'm not going crazy!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:28 pm
The fish:
User Image  

Khorkalba

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:36 pm
The fish looks kind of like a zombie-fish. It's like it's mocking your inability to change your avatar with its cold, dead eyes. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:39 pm
Ahh!! Avatar eating Zombie Fish!! Run away!!!!!  

Zach McClure

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:41 pm
I want to see!

edit: I don't see it, it says the traffic is heavy so try saving in five minutes. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:06 pm
Hurrah! I am back!
The stoopid taco error couldn't let me in...  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:15 pm
imyavie
Hurrah! I am back!
The stoopid taco error couldn't let me in...

nobody could! sad

but its back now, and we should rejoice!

*rejoices*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games