Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Pandali
Galdrea
HYPN0TiK
Lol.

My 'essay' was on L337. xd
1337 r0xx0r5 |/|y |30xx03r5

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I can't believe I actually understood that.

Pandali has a new look! (sort of) xd
*marvels* ooh...hair!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:02 pm

Galdrea
Pandali
Galdrea
HYPN0TiK
Lol.

My 'essay' was on L337. xd
1337 r0xx0r5 |/|y |30xx03r5

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I can't believe I actually understood that.

Pandali has a new look! (sort of) xd
*marvels* ooh...hair!

Yesh.......you can see my hair! Unfortunately, the doctor thingy looks a bit strange.......but it was cheap!

so the question is: [white] complex band or Waste Glamrock Headband?

Pandali

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:31 pm

*cries!!!!!!!!!!* I see two roleplays that if they actually had well developed plot and structure and thought and everything that i would love to join... but they just don't have enough story line or emphasis or anything like that! *sighs!!!!*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:15 am

krome_devil
*cries!!!!!!!!!!* I see two roleplays that if they actually had well developed plot and structure and thought and everything that i would love to join... but they just don't have enough story line or emphasis or anything like that! *sighs!!!!*

So join anyway and see if your amazingness can't bring them to life!

Pandali

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:16 am

krome_devil
*petpets* i understand, but not everyone can be as good as you wink and not every RP can thrive like Galvan does. *shudders* that'd actually be kinda scary, especially for newbies...anyway, why don't you join anyway? if they're already pretty good, then by action and occaisional suggestion, you can affect the rp. you know very well that members make an rp more than the creator does. i mean, the worst that happens? you get frustrated.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:49 am

I do agree.

Oh and *looks around nervously* sorry guys. I've kinda neglected Galvan. Since Thanksgiving my house has been crazy. It's like this every year until January. My family goes all out for the holidays, so I haven't had much attention span to type up a long post. I'll get to it as soon as I can manage to get enough time to.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:17 am

no problema, Snowman.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:44 pm

*Bows to everyone*

To all: I am sorry for my unexcused absence from RPR. It doesn't mean I hate it here, personal life came into focus and things have settled. Well, no, I'm moving >_< A month of silence again! *Shakes head* Again, so sorry for not saying a word, wish someone would of PMed me ATLEAST.

Btw, on Galactic Soldiers, which is dead *Sigh*, I've begun to draw out the designs to the weapons, mechs, vehicles, etc.

Betting The Hams

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:16 am

Betting The Hams
*Bows to everyone*

To all: I am sorry for my unexcused absence from RPR. It doesn't mean I hate it here, personal life came into focus and things have settled. Well, no, I'm moving >_< A month of silence again! *Shakes head* Again, so sorry for not saying a word, wish someone would of PMed me ATLEAST.

Btw, on Galactic Soldiers, which is dead *Sigh*, I've begun to draw out the designs to the weapons, mechs, vehicles, etc.
no problem. whenever someone goes away for an extended period of time, we assume real life got in the way.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:55 am

*peaks in* pirate

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

krome_devil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:28 am

*GLOMPS Banannas and Candy* ^___^ WELCOME BACK!!! ^___^ How ish you guys? I hope your lives haven't been as uber busy and frantic as mine O_O
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:43 am

just a heads up...my exams are gettin started next week so i probably won't be posting till mon night seein as i've got to study like a mad woman all this weekend sweatdrop

Cat69

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:20 pm

Mou
*peaks in* pirate
*tackle-glomps Mou* congrats on joining Elysia! We'll be glad to have ya!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:24 pm

hey i love rp alot and when i was asked to join this guild i expected plenty of rping but when i got here there was none ...sooooooooooo as i know plenty of gaians that would like to join a free public role play guild ...and i may stupid trying this .....but i was wandering if any one would like to help me start a guild all thoso who help will be mods or some thing like that...if you are interested pm me how much you would give and i'll contact you on when to donate

Ademus Haruhara

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:40 pm

rob.c
hey i love rp alot and when i was asked to join this guild i expected plenty of rping but when i got here there was none ...sooooooooooo as i know plenty of gaians that would like to join a free public role play guild ...and i may stupid trying this .....but i was wandering if any one would like to help me start a guild all thoso who help will be mods or some thing like that...if you are interested pm me how much you would give and i'll contact you on when to donate

*is insulted*

Do you not see the 2 or 3 pages of roleplays here!?

We roleplay plenty. Just because no one happned to be role playing the moment you were on, doesn't mean that we don't at all. Besides, few well thought out roleplays are responded to quickly, becuase it takes some time and thought to type up a truly good response that is more than 2 or 3 lines long.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games