Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:14 pm

rob.c
hey i love rp alot and when i was asked to join this guild i expected plenty of rping but when i got here there was none ...sooooooooooo as i know plenty of gaians that would like to join a free public role play guild ...and i may stupid trying this .....but i was wandering if any one would like to help me start a guild all thoso who help will be mods or some thing like that...if you are interested pm me how much you would give and i'll contact you on when to donate

You were asked to join when you have grammar like that? Oh come on...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:23 pm

please take back my last comment as my brother (who is an a*****e) was on here for three hours ....i have a lot damage control to do...my apollogies to all..

Ademus Haruhara

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:26 pm

Ahh, good ^^. Several people have managed to trip my 'be a b***h' switch tonight... But yeah. Moving on and all that.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:38 pm

sorry... crying

Ademus Haruhara

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:42 pm

Merlinic Matrices
Ahh, good ^^. Several people have managed to trip my 'be a b***h' switch tonight... But yeah. Moving on and all that.

*Pats* It's alright.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:09 pm

HYPN0TiK
Merlinic Matrices

*Pats* It's alright.
*hides behind*

Ademus Haruhara

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:47 pm

HYPN0TiK
Merlinic Matrices

*Pats* It's alright.

*Large yawn* Yeah, most of those little problems seem to be working out, one way or another... I'm tempted to post in Galvan (or one of my other two roleplays that probably need it more) tonight... *Shrug*. Suppose I'll just work on some finals stuff and see how it goes.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:02 pm

*Stretches* Sarcy demands that ther Merlinic does a FyD post...or he'll dance.....

But beyond that subject.....

I'm just pondering, because I do that sort of thing, If there are any Roleplay Refugers who are con goers? It's just out of curiosity because, Ohayocon is goin' on in january here in Ohio and Yeah, A person will be nosey. So are there any RpR'ers goin'?

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:16 pm

Sarcasm101
*Stretches* Sarcy demands that ther Merlinic does a FyD post...or he'll dance.....

But beyond that subject.....

I'm just pondering, because I do that sort of thing, If there are any Roleplay Refugers who are con goers? It's just out of curiosity because, Ohayocon is goin' on in january here in Ohio and Yeah, A person will be nosey. So are there any RpR'ers goin'?
i wanna go...but i prolly won't. i would so go, too, if i could.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:25 pm

FyD gets to be first on the roleplay to-do list? ><

Finals To-Do List (because Merlinic needs to write one of these anyway)

Finish phys-ed paper/lab thing
Go through all history terms
Review both history essays
Scour all English books for related themes and necessary quote support for the most-likely essays
Formulate possible thesis or three
Review grammar on the quoting stuff
Review all French history (!)
Learn French map stuff
Cours Superior vocab and grammar
Reivew calc notebooks; create formula list and re-memorize
Read/reread physics chapters; make sure know how to do each problem type

Mrar... Save me...

That, or figure out how to simultaneously stop aging and time everywhere 'not here' for a bit... Or awhile... Or quite a long time... Yeah...

Merlinic Matrices

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:38 pm

*Perks a brow* The Sarcy thinks that that might just be okay...but...dancing may still ensue......
(Poor Merlinic should be workin' on all tha' instead of checkin' out here)

----

Yeah I've heard alot of people say they want to...but no one who can. I myself wasn't going too untill I found a room, which makes meh happeh.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:49 pm

rob.c
please take back my last comment as my brother (who is an a*****e) was on here for three hours ....i have a lot damage control to do...my apollogies to all..

My bad. I sounded quite harsh back there, didn't I? Sorry, I flipped out a little.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:50 am

Response eek

Oh I've simply been lurking around this guild a while now, not really knowing what to post and where.

I'm happy my life isn't quite as busy at the moment as it was a while ago... good luck you guys who are loaded with work heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:30 am

meow

PFDiva

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:22 am

bark?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games