Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11191 11192 11193 11194 11195 11196 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

JackKnifeBeatDown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
I didnt bother reading them at first sweatdrop
I like Nick's better, but I am not your typical person who likes items that contain the words demonic, dark, demon, devil, fire, flame... You get the picture.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

well im off to bed since im bored xp night peoples

teh_n00b_huntr

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

JackKnifeBeatDown
I_love_Inuyasha1
JackKnifeBeatDown
teh_n00b_huntr
xd I got a 1st gen nick thinking they would both get kind of high in price but now im wishing I had just gotten two ebenezer
Come now, can you really say you didn't know which one was gonna be more popular?

Ebenezer desired the power to change fate, and built a fierce army that rivaled none other. Now an aging warlord, his blood has grown cold, and he is known for his brutality and cruelty. Until the night he is visited by the spirit of his deceased brother...

Nick delighted in invention and spells, and people paid great sums for his work. As he grew old, he forgot the thrill of creation, and abandoned it, blinded by and indulging in his wealth. Until the night he is visited by the spirit of his deceased brother...

Be honest.

Who... are you?
JackKnifeBeatDown, can't you read?

Naw it's Owwin. xd

Prepare for a jacknife beatdown! lol. Sounds catchy.

JackKnifeBeatDown
teh_n00b_huntr
I didnt bother reading them at first sweatdrop
I like Nick's better, but I am not your typical person who likes items that contain the words demonic, dark, demon, devil, fire, flame... You get the picture.

I liked Ebenezer's better at the beginning because it was blue. XD Blue > Red, except with Pokémon.

That said, both have some pretty neat clothing at the moment, and they both have face-paint, so I'm really liking both.

Darn it, all Gaia has to do is add some sort of alternate skin/hairstyle/tattoos/eyes to something, and I have to get it. DX

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 pm

G'night Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Zephyrkitty
I liked Ebenezer's better at the beginning because it was blue. XD Blue > Red, except with Pokémon.

That said, both have some pretty neat clothing at the moment, and they both have face-paint, so I'm really liking both.

Darn it, all Gaia has to do is add some sort of alternate skin/hairstyle/tattoos/eyes to something, and I have to get it. DX
I like Nick's facepaint better. The only thing I like better about Ebenezer's is the Russian elf outfit Hunter made.

By the way night to that very sorcerer.

JackKnifeBeatDown

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Good night Hunter.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
Zephyrkitty

I like Nick's facepaint better. The only thing I like better about Ebenezer's is the Russian elf outfit Hunter made.

Face-paint is face-paint. I might buy one of them first because I'll use it more, but more tattoos for my avi are nice, period.

On a random note, use the Dionaesil head with the open mouth and the cinnamon breath from Nick together.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm

If only I could find my ******** mic for rock band.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
Zephyrkitty

XD russian elf? but soviet russia has no elves!

teh_n00b_huntr

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Let's ******** electro/electro/electro. cool
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown

Anti-Owwin!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

That too.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Zephyrkitty
Face-paint is face-paint. I might buy one of them first because I'll use it more, but more tattoos for my avi are nice, period.

On a random note, use the Dionaesil head with the open mouth and the cinnamon breath from Nick together.
I can't afford it, but that looks really badass. Like sweet vapor is rising out of the flytrap.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11191 11192 11193 11194 11195 11196 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games