Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:52 pm
Ben’s body had flinched before his eyes opened. Klara held her breath staring down at him. “Klara.” Ben had said sweetly, looking up at her as if he had just woken from a simple nap. She couldn’t form words yet. Ben had gotten up and made his way to the bed. Klara was glad he woke up; it would make this a whole lot easier. Klara scooped the items from the floor and transferred them to the bed. Sifting through for what she needed. She was being unusually quiet; she hadn’t spoken a word since Ben had woken up. Her heart raced inside her chest. Taking the hand towel she had thrown on the bed earlier she pressed it against the bleeding wound on Ben’s head and took his left hand and placed it on the towel to hold it in place. She took his right and stared at it in her hand. What would she do for this? The chunk of glass was deeply embedded in his flesh. She winced.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 pm
Ben pursed his lips. "Um.." He hummed. Klara had a nauseous look on her face. Ben realized it was because of the glass stuck in his hand. "Oh.. I'm sorry, Klara. I can do this.." Ben said, he leaned his head to the side, holding the towel to the back of his head with his shoulder. He grabbed a pair of tweezers, pointed nosed and inserted them into the gash. He gripped them on the glass shard inside his hand. He pulled the glass slowly out. His expression winced as it exited the skin. Blood seeped out of his hand. He held up the blood covered glass shard.
It was almost an inch long and a centimeter thick.. "That's disturbing.." Ben muttered, setting the glass shard carefully on his knee, so it didn't cut him. With the tweezers he picked the little pieces of glass out of the right side of is right forearm. One by one he set them on the edge of his knees until they were all out. He scooted them into his palm and then threw them away in a waste basket in the bathroom. He felt dizzy walking back to the bed, remebering his head was bleeding.
As he sat down next to Klara, he couldn't help but wonder if she was okay, not saying anything. So he asked, concerned. "Klara, are you alright? I mean, is it the blood or something, I'm sorry.. I shouldn'y have done this to myself... Gah.. I'm so stupid. I wish I could control myself.." He said his voice shaky. He grabbed the roll of gauze and geld it to the cut on his hand, preventing more blood from spreading. Ben carefullly wrapped the gauze in doctor's tape and secured it. He repeated this process with his forearm.

______________--
[**]
Lilli felt her stomach lurch. She could keep herself standing. She fell to her knees, tears spilling over. A voice came to her. This is not the time to be crying, Lilli. Klaash is in danger. He is going to die if you don't save him... Lilli stood and stumbled to the bed, tears blurring her vision. Lilli put her hand on the figure shoulder. Her pointed fingernails cutting into his shoulder, breaking his skin. Lilli tightned her grip, as the vampire, she now realized continuined sucking out Klaash's blood. She pulled back on the vampire, his head retreated a fw inches. "Get awat from him." Lilli growled, her hand tightedned on his shoulder, blood oozed out, staining her fingers.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:04 am
Klara felt guilty watching Ben take the shard out himself.
She didn’t want to hurt him even more. And her hands were beginning to tremble slightly. She stared at the huge shard resting on Ben’s knee.
That was in his hand. She thought sitting next to him silently.

Why did he have to do this to himself? What happened since he left the dining hall?

Klara considered herself as the culprit. Could she have done something that she didn’t even realize that upset him?

She gazed at his exposed arms. Those scars weren’t new. He had hurt himself before. A lump formed exactly in the middle of her throat thinking about it. She looked up when he asked if she was ok. “It’s not the blood Ben!” She said not meaning to yell but she did. It was easier to talk with that sentence out now. “How could you do this?! You almost died today already; I can’t take any more death scares! It scared the life outta me the first time…” She paused trying to cool down.
There was fire in her veins and it wasn’t stopping yet. She looked him in the eyes, “What if I hadn’t come? Do you want to die?” She was laying it on thick, but she couldn’t help it. She was scared and angry. My goodness…Your driving me crazy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:19 am
Jin put his book under his arm and took Angel’s away from her. “Are you sure you’re ok?" That was a loud thud. He thought, looking her up and down inspecting for any injuries. She didn’t look hurt. Maybe he was being over cautious? He was used to taking care of people. Before his mother died, he was all she had, as she got sicker and sicker.
And Klara was extremely clumsy. He walked past her and opened the door for her. “They can be hard to open sometimes.” He said with a weak smile trying to make her feel better.
He hadn’t seen it, but he guessed the door was too much for her. “We should um, go sit down or something…” He said.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:10 pm
[**]
Tuesday was pulled back as Lilli pulled back on his shoulders. He grunted and threw his hand back, slapping her across the face then brought his hand back around, forming it into a fist, knocking Klaash in the head, knocking him unconcious. Tuesday lunged his fangs back into Klaash's skin, gulping large amounts of blood.

[[ heart SQUEE! heart ]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Ben took the towel off the back of his head. It had stopped bleeding. I guess my blood clots faster then I expected.
"Oh, Klara I'm sorry. If you hadn't had come I'd be dead by now. I... er... did this because I was upset. I could stop myself. It ws nothing you did. Or Shizue. It was after I left the dining hall." Ben paused to breathe.

I'm sorry I did this. I shouldn't have. I didn't mean to almost kill myself.. it's just my nature to hurt myself when I'm angry or upset. I can't stop... I'm freaking out half the time, and I don't want to hurt anyone so I hurt myself." He said holding up his arm. "You see these cuts?" He asked softly. "I did that to keep myself from hurting others." Ben felt tears budding in his eyes. He realized now, that Klara cared about him. She was the first person to in a long time. Tears silently drifted down his pale cheeks. It was the second time he'd cried today, and he hardly ever cried. He cried mostly out of fear, or frustration.
Ben inhaled a shaky breath. "Thank you, Klara." He said in a mumble. Tears dripped off his face. He pulled her into a tight hug, resting his head on her shoulder. His tears stained her shirt.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:25 pm
[**]
Lilli recoiled when the figure had slapped her. She this time grasped him by the neck and forcefully pulled him off of Klaash. The hood covered his face, Lilli didn't see who it was, but didn't care. Her hand tightened around his throat as she propel him across the room. Her face still stung from when he'd slapped her.
Lilli stood infront of Klaash, protecting him from his attacker. The man was laying in a heap on the floor, across the room. "Leave." She said. She doubted he'd head to her words, but stayed where she was. She didn't put her back to him, knowing that was when he'd lunge.

[Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she isn't strong. Plus she's bigger then Tuesday, she's stronger because of his cancer stuff...
Throwing him across the room would be like tossing a football to me.. She pure blood too, if you didn't notice. biggrin
It's funny that she doesn't know that it's Tuesday if she did she'd be bawling.]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm
[**]
Tuesday sat in a heap against the wall. He smiled and laughed. If Lilli had seen him now she'd be horrified. His hair was white as well as his skin and his eyes were blood red. His now evil laugh was filling the room.
Tuesday had been totally transformed into an insane vampire. In those three days while everyone was preparing for Xellious's wedding, Tuesday wasn't in the manor. He had killed hundreds in those three days. The excess of blood made him stronger. He stood up.
Take your hood off. Now. A voice commanded.
No! She can't know it's me. He debated.
Your wearing a mask anyway. The voice said, Tuesday was wearing a mask, it was your typical white mask, like the ones from theatrical production. With this said, he tilted his head back, revealing the white mask. His red eyes shone through the holes of the perfect opque white mask. He grinned though you couldn't see it, then laughed. He threw his head back, showing the silvery scars on his neck. He was now facing Lilli, slowly stepping forward.
"Oh how cute, defending your love. You know I once had a love. I don't know what happened...It ended suddenly....Without any warning at all." He said, careful not to give out too many hints. He drew another dagger out of his pocket and held it up. It glistened in the moonlight. Tuesday crept towards Lilli, smiling. He was about a foot away from her now. He laughed again softly.
"I only wish my love would've defended me like you are now." He said sadly then threw the blade forward, making a cut in Lilli's arm. It spilled blood down her arm.

[[Tuesday is CRAZY! twisted ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:56 pm
[OMF. This is crazy. What the hell am I supposed to now? Tuesday isn't caring about Lilli anymore, like at all. ? I thought he came back to "kill" Klaash because he wanted revenge for taking Lilli. He doesn't even care.. but I guess I can't say she doesn't deserve it.
P.s. Isn't this going to ruin the plan? MY PLAN? Idk I'll just improvise. Oh and we can't go to far with this, Abby isn't coming back for TWO weeks..]

[**]
Lilli stood and waited as the man walked toward her, speaking. His hood was now down, he was wearing a white mask. Suddenly she thought to herself. I'm going to die here.. I wish you'd wake up, Klaash. though her expression was blank, like she didn't care he'd just thrown a dagger at her. She took the dagger out of her forearm and held it in her hand. I wish I had my twin katanas right now. Too bad they're back in my room... Damn.
Lilli gripped the dagger and lunged forward at the man. Her movement was quick. Quick enough to knock him down, then stabbing him above his clavicle with the dagger. It stuck. She pushed herself back, standing again.
[CALL ME ORI!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!! D:]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm
[**]
[[...Uhhh....]]

Tuesday pulled the dagger out of his neck, blood was staining his shirt, the cape had fallen off.
He stepped backwards.
"If you only knew Lilli."

------
[[IF YOU ONLY KNEW! MY FATHER WAS A BRILLIANT MAN! IF YOU ONLY KNEW! lmfao]]
------
Tuesday ran forward and ppinned Lilli against the ground. He took a vial out of his pocket and poured it down in her mouth, he laughed, blood dripping onto her shirt.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:58 pm
[LMFAO!!! I LOVE DANE COOK! xd "YOU KNOW WHAT i ******** LOVE NOODLES! I'VE LOVED THEM MY WHOLE LIFE! YOU KNOW WHY I LIKE NOODLES? BECAUSE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY MY FATHER WOULD BUY ME ALL THE ******** NOODLES I WANTED. IF I SAID "DADDY I WANT SOME NOODLES." HE ******** BOUGHT THEM. AND YOU KNOW WHY HE BOUGHT THEM? BECAUSE HE'S A SMART ******** GUY!.... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!.. YOU DON'T EEEVEN KNOW!]
[**]
'If you only knew Lilli.' He'd said. The voice was so familiar. Lilli couldn't figure out who it reminded her of though. He tackled her to the ground, pinning her. He poured something in her mouth. The blood on his shoulder stained her shirt. Lilli gagged and coughed, the liquid from the vile sputtering everywhere. She'd swallowed most of it. What was that? It had a bitter taste. Her throat was burning her head suddenly ached. Lilli pulled her left knee up, it hit him in the stomach. He rolled over and Lilli jumped up back on her feet.
Suddenly, things started to blur, she could hardly make out what she was seeing. Though, she could still see the figure. He was back on his feet as well. Lilli started to sway side to side. I feel dizzy... she thought. She held her hand over her bellybutton, trying to mantain balance. It didn't help. Lilli, while she could, jumped forward. She'd managed to head him in the stomach.
Staggering she fell backward, hitting the floor. "No.." she mumbled. He poisoned me.. or something.. Her eyes slid shut, her body fell limp.
Lilli was lying unconscious on the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:27 pm
[[she feels bad for makin Benny cry lol xd ]]

She feared she had gone too far. It wasn’t going to help him at all, if anything, drive him to suicide once more. She chided herself for speaking without thinking. It just really messed her up to see his arms like that. Ben’s eyes leaked tears making Klara feel even more terrible. He did that to protect others? She didn’t understand. First off, how would that keep him from hurting others, a form of punishment perhaps? Second, Ben was so gentle…she couldn’t imagine him being violent. Ben had pulled her into a tight embrace. Even though he was bigger than her he seemed so vulnerable right now. Her shoulder wet from his tears. “I’m sorry Ben. That didn’t help at all…” She said softly into his ear as she rapped her arms around him. I don’t want to let go of you  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 pm
[Ooh ooh ooh!!! Is is time? Almost? Idk... biggrin ]

Ben sniffled. "No you really are making me feel better, really." Ben said, still holding her. "I need someone, to comfort me.. someone who responds to me. Instead of pushing me away and yelling at me." He sais, more tears streamed down his face. Why can't I stop crying?
"Klara.." Ben mumbled. He released his hold on her. He looked into her eyes. He pulled her face towards his and leaned closer untill their lips met. I love you. Ben thought.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm
[**]
Tuesday coughed up blood and stumbled backwards. His mask fell off as he saw Lilli lay there unconscious. He smiled triumphantly.
"Okay Klaash...." He said mockingly and paced, facing the bed. He stopped and nudged Lilli's body with his foot.
"Look who's in control now skank." He said grinning.
Tuesday was now full of remorse and hate.
Kill him then reap the reward. A voice told him.
He obeyed and once again sat on the bed, leaning over Klaash. He lunged him fangs in and starting gulping down large amounts of blood again. Something made him stop.
He stood up and fell back onto the floor.
"What am I doing?" He asked himself. Klaash's blood was everywhere along with his own.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:14 pm
[OMFG! WHAT'S HAPPENING? tuesday was like BAM! Lmao, srsly when happened?]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games