Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:19 pm
Rocky sat in a cornere in the fetal position with tohse anime-style gloomy-looking-things behind him, muttering in japanese.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm
"Wow, I seriously effed him up." Drew said, with an almost worried look on his face.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:28 pm
Tab finished his water, then got up and padded over to Nurren's seat. "What's the matter, hun, you don't look too happy. Why don't you come over with the rest of us, I swear I won't bite." he whispered to the lonely fur. "I make no claims for Drew, though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:29 pm
Rocky turned around and gave Drew a thumbs up, and turned back around and started sulking again.  

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Looking at Tab "Hey! I don't bit-......Ok, fine, so maybe I do." He said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm
The Gentlemen Skulf
"Wow, I seriously effed him up." Drew said, with an almost worried look on his face.

"A sincere apology might help." Dimitris gave Drew a gentle nudge with his suggestion.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Yue sat on a counter in the kitchen, feet dangling from the table. he wasn't sure what was going on with Rocky but it didn't seem like him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Gave a quick glance at Dimitris "Yeah, I guess that might.....or make things worse." He slowly walked over to Rocky, "Rocky, sorry for teasing you...and messing with your head....and the things I may do in the future...."  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:36 pm
Rocky was feeling better until the end, which made him feel worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 pm
"On second thought, forget the last part, I'll probably find someone to tease later on..." He said, trying to reasure Rocky.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:39 pm
Tabris walked back over to his seat at the bar, smacking Drew lightly on the back of the head as he passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm
Looking at Tab "Here's an idea, try hitting my harder and lower, then we'll see if anything happens." He snickered. "....I should probably shut my mouth for today."  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm
Rocky again, turned around, flashed him a smile and a thumbs-up, than turned around again. It was seeming like almost nothing would snap him out of this funk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm
Barakiel9909
Tab finished his water, then got up and padded over to Nurren's seat. "What's the matter, hun, you don't look too happy. Why don't you come over with the rest of us, I swear I won't bite." he whispered to the lonely fur. "I make no claims for Drew, though..."

Nurren almost jumped at the interruption of his blank world, letting a short and quiet scream. Now laying on with some of his back on the bench, he looked with a puzzled expression at Tab. He shifted up and decided to walk over with him.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm
The Gentlemen Skulf
Looking at Tab "Here's an idea, try hitting my harder and lower, then we'll see if anything happens." He snickered. "....I should probably shut my mouth for today."

Throwing his arm around Drews shoulders with a grin. "For Rocky's - which inadvertently seem to affect Yue's sake," Points into the kitchen. "it would be for the best not to jostle him like that so much like that."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games