Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Kagome pulled the sword out of the ground almost effortlessly. It was much like the first time she had seen the Tetsuiga when it was stuck in something and neither InuYasha nor his half-brother Sesshomaru could pull it out. "That just means that we have to get this to him faster." she said, her face set.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:23 pm
"Kagome, hold onto me, I'm going to teleport us back okay?" He said as he held onto her and concentrated, bringing them from there over to where InuYasha was.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 pm
"lucky wretch," Archer cursed, seeing that not only did his arrow miss, but his position was revealed. Casting aside his bow, he created his dual swords, ready to defend and counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 pm
As soon as Kagome saw InuYasha, she started running towards him. "InuYasha!" she shouted.
InuYasha smelled Kagome before she yelled out his name. He looked at her with his red eyes, still smiling sadisticly.
Kagome stopped short as soon as she saw him smiling like that. "InuYasha . . ." she muttered. Was the half-demon she knew and loved still in there somewhere? He seemed so . . . cold. "Please! Snap out of it! This isn't you!" she said, tears springing to her eyes.
InuYasha smelled her tears and her fear of him. His human side cringed inwardly, but his demon side found it amusing. He closed the distance between them with one leap. "You're really beautiful when you're frightened." he growled out. "But don't worry Kagome, I won't hurt you . . . much."
Kagome gasped. This was NOT InuYasha. He would NEVER hurt her. She wimpered and brought the Tetsuiga to her chest, and held the handle towards him.
InuYasha growled seeing the Tetsuiga and made to bat it out of her hand but in the action, his hand twisted around and grabbed it instead. What are you doing?! We could make her ours!! 'I told you that you aren't hurting Kagome.' InuYasha's eyes changed from red to gold, his claws shortened, and his demon side was repressed.
((Long post . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Archer chuckled a little. He no longer felt the urge to kill the demon, and found the pair's relationship amusing.

"Couldn't you have found a better BF?" he thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:55 pm
"Seriously," Tsuzuki agreed with Archer, "I mean that was a bigger pain than Muraki is half the time."
"You talk like you actually did something useful," Hisoka gave his partner a glance.
"You didn't do anything either Hisoka!" Tsuzuki defended himself.
"I wasn't feeling well, so I have an excuse," Hisoka sighed.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:04 pm
InuYasha's ears drooped and he avoided looking at Kagome. He felt like he could never be good enough for Kagome. Especially if he couldn't even stop his demon side.
Kagome glared at Tsuzuki and Archer. "Don't talk about InuYasha that way! He can't help who he is!" she said angrily.
InuYasha's ears perked up. Maybe there was hope for him yet if Kagome was standing up for him like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 pm
Buu looked over to the city. He felt InuYasha's powerlevel and chuckled while teleporting into the city and watching from a building with his arms crossed.
Goku and Vegeta had seperated from the attack and were digging out of the rubble. Goku rubbed his head and said in a whiney tone "Oooow that hurt!" Vegeta got out of the rubble and said "Stop your complaning Kakarot, we have to finish off Buu." Goku nodded and got a serious look "Right...Just one question..." Vegeta groaned and asked "What now?" Goku chuckled and smiled in a childish way "Where did he get off too?" Vegeta looked around and saw he was gone. A loud yell of frustration could be heard for miles as Vegeta roared from anger ((Not literally)). Goku covered his ears then said "Ow, Vegeta you're not helping my head ache!" Vegeta snapped back with "I DON'T GIVE A ******** KAKAROT!!!" Goku gasped and said "Vegeta! Don't swear like that! It's going to cause bad luck!" Vegeta yelled back "WHAT COULD BE WORSE?!?! HOW COULD WE HAVE ANY WORSE LUCK THEN RIGHT NOW?!?!?!" Goku looked at Vegeta and said "Well we could've unfused from the attack!" and gave a childish smile and a nervous chuckle. Vegeta hung his head and said "Kakarot...You're absolutly hopless..."
((For the record Goku's just being his normal 0 brain celled self. They ARE unfused, Goku's just stupid, lol))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 pm
"InuYasha, you shouldn't feel bad about what comes out of Tsuzuki's mouth, half the time I ignore it and the half that I do actually listen to is just crap, so you really shouldn't take anything he says seriously," Hisoka told Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm
"Keh." InuYasha said folding his arms and acting like he was unconcerned.
Kagome sighed. InuYasha was definately back if he was acting like that. She decided not to "sit" him just because she was so happy to have him back to his normal self.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 am
Access walked over to Inuyasha examining his face. "You back to normal? Good. There's something I've wanted to do since I became big." he hit Inuyasha on the back of the head. "Thats for picking on me when I was small!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:52 am
A small and fimiliar chuckle could be heard when Access hit InuYasha. Buu was sitting on the edge of a building near by. He seemed to quickly dissappear and reappear floating with his legs crossed, indian style, and his arms crossed and floating upside down. He kept his chuckling and didn't say a word. He floated up to Kagome and looked her dead in the eyes. A mere inche from her face and giving her his famous smile. His blue tongue came out of his mouth and licked Kagome in a taunting move, basicly trying to make InuYasha mad. ((It was a mouth thing so it should REALLY piss off InuYasha.)) When he finished his head turned all the way around without his body moving at all and he gave InuYasha a grin.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:12 am
InuYasha was seeing red. "Why you . . ." he growled before slashing at Buu. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"
Kagome wore a look of complete disgust. She raised her arms and sent a beam of spiritual energy at Buu at about the same time InuYasha slashed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 am
"Feh." Archer recreated his bow in his left hand again. In his right hand was a weird sword that, after a moment, turned into a single shaft of golden light. Nocking his newly formed arrow, he aimed at Buu, and the air around the tip warped.

"-CALIBUR!" A single large beam of golden energy shot forward from behind the group.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:11 am
buu teleported away from the attacks so they would all collide, only to be caught by Vegeta "Got you, you little monster!" Buu sent a kick to Vegeta, only below the belt, and hit him. Vegeta let go and bent over a bit, from there Buu threw a kick to Vegeta's face, throwing him miles away. Goku flew in and threw a berage of punches and kicks at Buu only to have them bounce and leave some indents. Buu spun around with his legs still in the same place as before and back handed Goku about 10 times then released and whipped around throwing 40 gold energyballs everywhere.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games