Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:50 pm
futashi appeared in the training grounds. he was waiting for rahenno. "thoguth he be here before i was?" he said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 pm
rahenno jump out a tree not to far from futashi position and land in fornt of him "hi" rahenno said as he turned around "you ready?" he asked  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm
"yes. i am ready" he said looking at rahenno. he then turned on his kekkei genkai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 pm
"BORED!" Marquis jumps onto a nearby tree branch and yawns.watching the cloud shinobi below. "I wonder what they are practicing?"  

marquis27

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:08 pm
"ok" rahenno takes a vial of water out and throws it at futashi "use that to crate the ball then uses your chakra to spin it in multple directions, got it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 pm
futashi catch the vial of water and was looking at it for a second. he then took out the cork out . he then draw the water out of the and it was floating in mid air. he then focus his chakra into multi directions, making a spiral water ball that fit perfectly into his hand. the chakra was very powerful, and his hand was not that still. "now i know why it is rank A. it is hard to control it." he said. his arm was alittle numb.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Marquis jumps down from the tree branch with arms crossed "I'm going to have to stop this training here. Especially since it looks like your learning Mizu Rasengan, A move a great sannin from the Mist village has created, This move is not to be taught so openly, that is why it is a special move." Marquis hold out his hand grabbing onto his wrist. RASENGAN! a spiral sphere appears in his hand spinning viciously he looks to the cloud shinobi." Rasengan is an A-ranked move. any addition to the Rasengan makes it S-rank and unless this person your training is a jounin he cannot handle the move."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:25 pm
"oh that makes alot of sense" rahenno turn to futasuhi "sorry i didnt know, when your jounin and we get permission we'll conntinue, until then keep training" rahenno said as he left  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:31 pm
futashi was huffing alot. "damn it all. i did not know that....." he said, punching the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm
"yup sorry my friend it just would of been far too dangerous for you to learn," Marquis thrusts his Rasengan into a nearby tree creating a spiral on it. the back of the tree blows out completely...Sigh. i might as well do my own training before i leave.

Marquis makes a couple of handsigns Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique) he spits out large stream of water whichs runs into a tree making it lean to the side. thats not strong enough at all

Repeating the process over and over again, Marquis finally gets it. making the handsigns he unleash's a powerful water beam from his mouth it cuts through a series of trees the boiling hot water ignites a couple of the trees that Marquis cut through.  

marquis27

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:06 pm
"More." Marquis lift his headband to reveal his implanted sharingan eye. "More!" He makes a string of handsigns Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears) Two large drill shaped water jets out of the ground and swirls about, Marquis has a hard time controlling them but his will power is strong and he knows he can do this. the drill like water jets ram into some already downed logs throwing them high into the air. and turning the others into bark dust.

Marquis takes a seat on the grass as his water clone arrives with a bowl of beef and mushroom stew. Marquis punch's the water clone in the face and catch's the beef and mushroom stew. he starts to chow down.

EDIT:

After his meal.
"well this has been throughly boring." Marquis stands up and leaves. walking towards the border.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:25 pm
-gasp- Rahenno-kun

Daisuke jumpped from a tree and stood next to Rahenno.

"Hey! Long time no see! I've mastered stage 2 of Hyouton and I am a Chuunin now. I have mastered a lot of jutsu and I am ready for more training."  

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:43 pm
rahenno stoped as he saw daisuke. "hey whats up, stage 2 huh, cool. i mastered two of our family jutsu" rahenno said happly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:09 pm
futashi left the grounds, hoping the jounin exams will bring him up.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm
Zann flickered to the training grounds. Time to continue where I left off then. He formed some handseals,
"Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)"
The wind swirled around the boulder, making small marks on it. It's cut...a bit more I guess.

5/8  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games