Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:16 pm
Midori eyes stung but she felt a sudden wrap of warmth, picking up her head. She blinked several times because, well, if one was crying like her she'd imagine one could suffer from hallucinations. The blurred figure in front of her became more coherent as she realized it was the one she was supposed to find.

In this mess of course, how worse could it get. But..he was the one who was hugging her. The warmth was helping her lapse of hiccups and crying, as odd as it was. Her eyes widened as she quivered a bit, the usual burst of rage didn't come out though. Instead she felt embarrassed being caught crying as she stared at him. "Wh-What're you doing?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:27 pm
Kisuna's cheeks reddened a bit more. He was a little worried in his answer. Choosing your words carefully turned out to be more difficult than he imagined. He couldn't necessarily ask her what's wrong. It was his fault in the first place. Making a smart-aleck answer wasn't the best thing to do either.

"I... I'm sorry." He looked directly at her eyes and added with sincerity, "I'm sorry if I hurt you...."

It felt weird to say but once again, Kisuna didn't understand why. It was natural to comfort your crush, right? The butterflies in his stomach were there... his heart was pounding... so why so awkward?

"... Friends are allowed to say sorry, right?"

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:35 pm
Him? Apologizing? But it wasn't his fault...Wait, what was she thinking.

"No...it's...just..."
Midori felt tears slide down again as she shook her head. She couldn't it was just too weird. He had amnesia. It's not if he's the same. ...Why did that bother her? He was being kind, but...

"Freak!"

She cringed and lowered her head. Maybe he won't remember any of this when he gained his memories back. After all, he had a lot to remember. Maybe...

"I...I can't... Everyone younger I was friends with just turned their backs and called me a freak. They picked on me..." He won't remember anyway. "I don't trust anyone my age because of that. They're all the same deep down...idiotic brats."

That didn't explain why she was crying though, perhaps he wouldn't notice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:44 pm
He tightened the hug a bit but of course, it was enough not to suffocate her. Kisuna, truthfully didn't know what to do. He felt his hand raise and stroked her hair gently. Although his mind forgot, at least his body seemed to be familiar with what to do. Did he do this before? He wondered.

"It's okay...." He told her, "I'll work for your trust...."

Though she didn't see, Kisuna rested his head on hers and smiled. A mysterious feeling arose inside. Perhaps it was new... at least it felt right.

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:51 pm
"You're really strange... This isn't like you at all..." Midori mummbled. "I was supposed to apologize to you and this is what happens..."

She made no move to stop him though. It was warm and comforting as her tears were starting to stop. Her eyes closed as she sighed.

"I wish he was still alive..." She murmured beneath her breath very sofly, barely audible while she started to relax. How long have they been here?...She didn't know. Midori just didn't want to move just yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 pm
((lmao! ooo man, this is so cute :]))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm
((It is. So when are we going to give Hayato and Alcina some cute moments, huh? lol... rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:43 pm
((Well i'm assuming something else is going to happen while Kisuna calms Mi-chan down...: razz onder:: hum...but KYAA @@ so cute..))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:04 am
((Btw, I told some of you last night, but we have a new Darkness Stranger! She's a good friend of mine from UWP, so she won't be another Saku. xd

We need to get the characters in the den moving again... lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 am
When Midori felt better, Kisuna released the hug and gently clasped his hand with hers. "We should get back to the den...." He said softly. He didn't question her tears and knew that it was better not to ask.

He couldn't help but ponder about what she said. Did he call her a freak before? Midori had told him that acting this wasn't like him at all.

"... Hey Midori," He paused, "how did I act before? If... this isn't the way I usually am...."

Sui sighed. He turned to Alcina and Hayato, "So... think I was too harsh again?"

He sat grimly on one of the seats and leaned back. Sui had began to think about home. How was Kane doing? She would be fine, he hoped. Was the clan doing while he was gone? Sui found himself content watching over the kids and protecting them. It was then he realized...

"Ew~ I'm acting like a father~"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 am
((lol... Poor Sui-san))

Alcina watched the children leave with a little worry. She wouldn't be the one to pull Kisuna back... But she still couldn't help but worry.

Unfortunately, with the children's sudden departure left her with her original problem. "I don't think you were too harsh, Sui-san. But now it's time to get down to business. I think it's high time you told us something about Akira, Hayato-san," she said, stressing the honourific in order to put more distance between him and her heart. Taffy came up behind her, using Alcina as a hiding place now. But her presence gave Alcina some comfort...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 pm
"We should get back to the den...."

Midori had gained her breath and slowly, her comforting daze was breaking. Instead of slowly though, she woke to a question and hands clasping hers. This was odd...she felt her stomache slither in knots glancing to the hands and him.

"Ye..Yes we should." She started tugging her hands away. Why was her stomache bothering her now? And why with Kisuna...

Midori reassured herself it was because he was not acting normal, she was just worried. Which, was still odd for her but was enough of an explanation. She didn't want Sui angry at her even more if the boy ended up getting more amnesia.

"... Hey Midori," He paused, "how did I act before? If... this isn't the way I usually am...."

"..." The memories that irritated her about him came in a very large stone hitting her head. Green eyes stared at him carefully as she pondered. Would it be any good to tell him? He might just remember right there and then, and what good would that do for her? She closed an eye and kept staring. She shouldn't think so much, it hurt her head. Too much logic.

"I don't know if I should tell you. The way you acted as a whole Sui-'Niisan would know better..."

I'll just try and avoid the question...

NekoNoTsukiyo

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 pm
Chara Name: Lessien Oronra
Your SN: Lessien Oronra
Appearance: She is about 5'7" with a lean, lithe, and well tanned body. Her hair falls just below shoulder length and is the same color of nighttime shadows. Her eyes are nn amethyst purple as deep as the night sky and appear to glow in the dark
M/F: Female
Stranger: Shadow
Type: Fox kizoku
Staff: Her staff appears in the shape of a pair of chains that cover her hands and arms, giving her added strength.
Others: Very outgoing, yet mysterious at the same time. She is very easygoing. She is also very cunning. She loves to trick people, though most of her tricks are harmless enough…unless you have pride.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 pm
((Yay! Our new Darkness stranger! heart ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:34 pm
A mysterious woman appeared out of the shadows of the woods and approached the nearby lake. Her shadowed hair brushed softly against her shoulders as her deep amethyst eyes glimmered in the moonlight.

"Its about time," she mumbled. "It's been who knows how long since I've had bath..."

She slowly stripped off her clothes and waded into the lake, sighing as the cool lapped gently against her skin. She took a deep breath and dove further into the water. When she came back up, she sighed again and looked around. Suddenly, something shimmered in the corner of her eye. One of her ears twitched in curiosity and she swam closer to the spot where she though she'd seen the shimmer. At first she didn't see anything, then, as she was turning, the shine returned. She look closely at the water and her eyes widened in surprise as she saw a little round stone shining under the water. Taking a breath, she slipped under the water to retrieve it. She quickly succeeded and returned to the surface to take a closer look. It was dark and tiny, but it had enough charm for her to decide to keep it. Smiling, she moved as if to return to her clothes, then stopped as a horrific site caught her eyes. A body was lying on the shore near where she had found the stone. It was bloody and torn to an almost unrecognizable extent. The only way to identify the corpse where the cat like ears and tail that lay a few inches away. The woman shook her head in disgust.

"How could someone do such a thing," she whispered with contempt. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do now. She moved back towards the shore where her clothes lay hidden in a bush.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games