Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:09 am
'A baby ?' Arachnid enquired strolling around the mansion his mouth stuffed to an unhealthy level. The mention of the word baby and cheerful tones attracted quicker then a moth to a hypnotic and tantalsing naked and beatiful flame.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:48 am
Robin returned a weak and delcicate smile with the current rining buzz of fear in his head that any clumsy action could maine his daughter. He bought her closer to his chest the sudden desire to never let her go rusher over him leaving him dripping wet with connection with his daughter. Everything seemed to have changed as if now he was anchored and compelled to reduce the risks he took in fear of leaving his daughter behind.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Draco smiled as he looked over at the newborn baby, Nightstar. "I'm so happy for you two." He said to Robin and Starfire. "Congrats on the baby."

"Yes, congratulations." Raven said, watching from the corner of the room. All the happy emotions in the room were breathtaking, it was so nice to have them. Things seemed like they couldn't get better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 pm
"What an adorable child," said Gemini as she leaned in closer to Draco's chest.

Fox sat on the roof of the mansion and said, "What a wonderful day. A baby is born, cheer is everywhere in the mansion, and the baby is soooo cute and adorable. Can't wait until one day and once I'm married to my love Arachnid, that him and I would have a child of our own. Eeeeee! A baby would be nice one day." She had a smile on her face and was full of delight.

Starfire smiled at everyone else who was in the room. "Oh, thank you," she said in delight. She was so happy that she braught this child into this world all healthy and adorable too. "What a precious child," she said softly.

"What a lovely day now huh," said Gemini as she looked to Draco. She smiled to him.

Nightstar looked more at to her father with her adorable smile. She then saw the other people in the room and her beautiful blue eyes went wide at the new people. Her expression was like, Who are you? Nightstar than sucked on her cute little thumb as she stared at the other people. She then looked away and snuggled more into her father's arms and against his chest. She then yawned with an adorable yawn and felt sleepy all of the sudden. But she tried to fight it, she didn't want to sleep yet, and so she was being stubborn about it now.

Athena looked over at the baby and said with a msall giggle, "Aw, she's being stubborn."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 am
'Yeah who does that remind us off ?' Arachind muttured under his breath wacthing the impossibly sweet child frocli in all the attnetion she was recieiving from her new family, it seemed like cute things bought joy to everyone even the most seemignly cold hearted, like Raven instance. He wondered if the child had inherited her parents powers and talents.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:14 am
Robin smiled sweetly at his young child. 'Maybe we should let her sleep now' Robin whispered delicately to the group glancing up at the rooster of people had amassed, he aknoweldged her sudden intrigue and slight displeasure at the others but decided it was generally down to the young childs confusion to what was going on.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 am
Draco smiled and bobbed his head. "Yeah." He said, his tone full of happiness. "Nice to have all this normalcy in-between the chaos." He chuckled at Arachnid's quiet comment, glad that he had heightened hearing as a part of his draconic heritage. People often said some of the funniest stuff under their breath. "Funny that you could see similarities between kid and parent at such an early age." Draco moved towards the door. "I guess we should let her rest."

Raven nodded her head. She levitated towards the door, glancing at the child stubbornly fighting sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm
Gemini giggled at Arachnid's comment. He did had a point. She then had a crib ready for Nightstar in the medic room and said, "Father you can just plcae her in here for now. While I get an actual crib ready for her in Mom's room. Or maybe I should have you and mother share a room. Hm, i think about it." then Gemini walked out of the room.

Athena walked out with a smile on her face.

Starfire giggled at what Gemini said. Her and Robin joining rooms, meaning the two would share a room with each other. Would be nice but how would Robin feel. Though her and Robin did share a bed one stormy night and that's how the two made Nightstar here. "Hm, what stubborn girl already. But she is most tired I can see," said Starfire.

Nightstar looked to her father and in a way she understood what he said. So she made a face and started being more stubborn. So instead she tried making herself more awake.

"I believe I know where she gets that from," said Starfire. Then Starfire yawned for she was tired too. "Well, I'm going to nap as well," she said. And then Star fell asleep.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 am
'Yeah this is the arkward social situation were everybody else goes and leaves one person.' Arachnid announced beaming with pride at the little fighter baby beofre strolling out into the house, talking of normaility maybe it was time to see how the superhero wedding which taking place tommorw was beginning to take shape. He began to wonder around the house in the search of Foxy woxy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 am
Robin nodded as he dragged further and further into the solitary and singluar world of him and his daughter. The imapct of the change on his and the others life had yet to have hit the young farther yet. He was to caught up in the marvel which lay in his arms at that moment of time to care about the impact and changes yet.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:10 pm
Fox then stood up and jumped off the roof. "Yahoo," said as she jumped off the roof. She laned on the ground with her two feet and danced around and fell in the patch of flowers. "Huh," she sighed happy. She then sat up, stood up, and walked towards the sandy beach.

Then Nightstar failed at making herself stay awake. She then yawned cute again and started to fall asleep. Nightstar cuddled up in her father's arms, placed her hand on his chest, and fell asleep in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 pm
Once Castor saw Gemini walk out, he walked up to her and said, "I'm happy for your adoptive mother sister." He smiled to her.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:09 am
Arachnid wandered around the house in search of Fox, at emotional peak of time like this it made him appreciate even more the close and exact bound they possessed between each other, he hoped that bound would never be broken or damaged for from until the final ending hours of eternity, he never thought he'd managed to dispaly emotions of love someone so specail to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:38 am
Robin smiled delicately at the child. He stepped cautiously towards a small makeshift crib. He place her carefully in the fold of the blankets and covered her up to make she wouldn't get cold or nhurt herself. 'Sweet dreams' he whispered delicately. He gazed down at her unable to keep her eyes of her, she was one of the most beautiful entities he'd ever seen. It was hard to believe a small part of him and Starfire were inside of him, truly it was amazing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:01 pm
As Nightstar was asleep in her crib, she sucked her thumb. She curled herself up in the blanket. She even snoozed peacefuly, snoozed off into dreamland.

Fox ran around on the beachy sand laughing and and playfuly. She then ran back up to the house with a smile on her face. Then she saw one of the horses called Sunchaser and rubbed the horses back. She walked away and walked back in the house, into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle water from the fridge.

"Thanks Castor," said Gemini with a smile. "Now if you excuse me I must prepare a baby crib," she said as she walked away. So she walked into her the basement and found an old baby crib that should do. All she needed to do was prepare it. And so she started right away. Gemini fixed the crib and made it a little more big, painted it white and pink, painted the name Nightstar on it, and put one of those baby music things that plays lullibys and puts babies to sleep peacefuly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games