Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 pm
Backing up and cowering Haru stays silent while he yelld. Sitting down after he had left she let's out a breath she had been holding. Standing back up she goes and comforts Alexander who had been woken up before Alice and putting them both back to bed. Going to sit own she sighs before putting her hand to her forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 pm
selena scence something worng in the mannor an dgoes pall" ahhh the childern " selena yell and falsh step back into the mannor and runs back up staris to see haru hold alexander close to her selena ask haru in anexiceted voice" what happend what worng ......." selena looks at alice and she is asleep and then selena calms down and sighs a sigh of relife " fewww there ok i just got this wried feeling some was happen so whats happened some body beside you has been in here who was it ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:57 pm
Hethrus appeared back at the mannor beside Selena.He gently picked up Alice and rocked her gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm
Looking at Selenia she smile warily before handing Alexander over to her. "Master Kayin was here a little while ago" she say's before taking a breath and expalining what had happened while both of them had been gone off doing who knows what. Finishing her explanation Haru goes and sits back down.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm
selena sighed and clamed down" oh ok i thougth maybe someboyd try to hurt my babies " selena blew the hair out face " haru thank you for telling me so whyy was the master here ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm
Hethrus gently rocked Alice and kissed her forehead.He growled "He better not of hurt my children or he's dead.."  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm
"Umm.. I think it was because I fell asleep and they had woken up a while after and he put them back to sleep while I was asleep" Haru say's before fiddling with her hair fo a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Running through dark, scary woods at midnight away from something. Breathing heavily, and getting very tired. I find a nice tree to sit against, and sit down to go to sleep. I start crying. crying "MOMMY!!! hummmmmmmhmmmmmm."sniff. "DADDY!!!! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!" sniffsniff. I cry myself to sleep, and even when I'm asleep, my dreams are all of the memories of my parents. So, I don't get much sleep. Every now and then, I toss and turn against the tree because I'm having a nightmare about the night of our house fire where my parents died.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Hethrus sensed something outside, a young human presence.He turned to Haru and Selena."Do you guys sense that too?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm
"I sense something very faintly, but my senses are all messed up at the moment" she say's before standing up and walking over to the window and looking outside. "This person is near by I can here the thoughts, very sad" Haru's say's with a small sigh.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm
Hethurs handed Alice to Haru."I'll go find out" He then disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 am
Nodding she takes holds onto Alice as he hands her over before sitting down and looking outside. "This person is really sad" she say's.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 am
selena smell in the air "yes i scence that to it a human girl alittle to far away from home dont you think sweetie?" " selena smiles "yes i noticed that too but why is she so sad !"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 am
Hethrus appeared in the tree's near the human girl.The rain just ran off the magic shield he had placed around himself.He looked around the tree's till he saw Niara.He got on his knee's near the girl and smiled."Hello.."  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 am
selena smiles at haru "id better go find out who this human girl is hehtrus isnt always the nicest perosn to talk to " selena gigles " watch the childern haru " selena disspares and reappers next to hethrus and the human girl " sweetie you ok are you hurt is some one after you ?" selena looks at hethrus " is she alive did you get her name ?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games