Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 pm
"Your a tough kid, but it looks like your beat so I'm gonna have to use a smaller technique*

*Hanzo did a few hand signs Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique and expelled a large flame at Zaruto*

((Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:40 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
"What bill?........who are you?" he said, confused, but layed back in his talking, taking a swig from his watered down sake......

"The Bill for all that damn sake!!!" Draco turned and lefted.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
(i'm guessing your from europe or australia......)

(uh-huh. why?)  
Cain The Play3r rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 am
Dark-Ninja70
"Your a tough kid, but it looks like your beat so I'm gonna have to use a smaller technique*

*Hanzo did a few hand signs Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique and expelled a large flame at Zaruto*

((Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete. ))

((That seems even bigger man! X_X))

Zaruto got ready to try and copy it..

zaruto couldnt find a way around to copy it so once again.. he had to dodge it.
the impact of the jutsu made a big *BAAANGG* sound against the ground blowing away debris and sent me flying a couple feet away.

"Damn.. this is harder than i thought." zaruto muttered frowning.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 am
((Ouch...it was smaller though that would burn you pretty bad and the spear would kill you....))

*Hanzo ran up to Zaruto and knelt down next to him*

"Man your not having much luck with this I think we'll have to do this another time you've got 3rd degree burns on parts of your body mostly 2nd degree burns and your probably exhausted from those blows. I'll take you there myself"

*Hanzo then lifted Zaruto up and onto his shoulder and took him to the hospital.*

((When you are there you can rp the medics and I had to take you since there is no way you could continue even I would be in a pretty rough shape after those burns.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 am
((Yea that would be a reasonable thing to do.. thanks for trying though..))  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 pm
Jatsume ran in and ran to the middle of a lake. he stopped and sat down on the water, meditating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Dp's clone poofed away, and the real one appeared, taking aseat in the lotus position.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 pm
Senshui appeared in the grounds. His head nodded to the beat as he stood in the secluded forest. He clashed his fist together and his eyes reddened and a roman numeral thirteen appeared on his forehead. His hair erupted in flame. He felt highly invigorated and formed a handseal."kage bunshin nbo jutsu." the clones appeared in an amount of fifty. Each surrounded the shinobi."warmup time...Dance of Sen Style 18..." there was a strek of flame that rapidly moved through the crowd as Senshui appeared from the flame outside the mass crowd kneeling on his right leg his left arm rested on his upright left knee and his right arm was on the ground in a fist. His head rose still flamed up and he smirked. Behind him where the crowd of clones once stood was now a long curved line that formed if seen from overhead the leaf village symbol."...leaf dance." he finished the name and stood up. The gust of wind from the jutsu finally caught up with him and his head and eyes returned to normal. The number faded and Senshui sat against a tree meditating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:52 pm
Dp finish meditating, and focused on his new technique, black threads started to come from under his sleeves, and grabbed a nearby tree, crushing it.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm
Dp then stood, the threads retracting as he left for the apartment complex......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:06 pm
As Senshui meditated he found himself in a white room across from him was his older brother who sat with his scythe on his back. "Sengetsu? what are you doing?" Senshui asked walking slowly towards him. Sengetsu's eyes opened and he lept up throwing the scythe. Senshui reacted fast drawing Lurebreaker from his back and raising it and blocking the attack. Sengetsu vanished appearing and grabbing the scyuthe adding pressure on Senshui."you're too weak to enter the chunin exams." he kicked Senshui in the stomach launching the young ninja several yards away, where he lay clenching his stomach and coughing blood. Sengetsu wielded the scythe in his right hand and lay it across his back walking towards the fallen ninja and raising the blade hge brought it down with tremendous force. Senshui raised his arm and the scythe clashed with the sword."I'm not weak!" His hair flared up and his eyes became red, His forehead was marked by a roman numeral thirteen and he yelled aloud releasing a wall of flame that blasted Sengetsu back. Sengetsu formed several handseals."Mnagekyou sharingan!" Senshui found himself in a deep botomless lake and above him a massive cloud of kunai descended. Senhui screamed aloud as he awoke from the meditation and saw the blood flowing from his mouth. He stood up wiping the blood took a moment to recover."what happened?" he asked himself confused.

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm
Teddy from a tree appeared ... "What to destroy today" he said ... throwing 2 kunais in the air and then shooting fire at it and the kunai that were thrown in a 180 degree angel caught on fire and had hit the targets at some speed.The dummy's had start to burn with kunais in the head "Okay now what to do again?" he said to himself. He then looked around and 3 clones appeared and Teddy bit his finger and did some fast hand signs and yelled "summoning jutsu" he yelled .. as 10 bees appeared attacking the clones and stinging them with there blades. "WOW" he thought. Sitting down .. he was pretty tired and hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:27 pm
Senshui began walking away, ignoring the environment around him. He staggered slightly as he felt faint. He needed to finish the fight, he had to win. He found a large oak tree which had an opening at the base where he entered and sat beginning to meditate again. This time his hair lit in the physical world and the number once again appeared on his forehead. He was suddenly back in the botttomless lake and the kunai cloud rained down upon him. he formed handseals quickly."Tajuu Kage bunshin no jutsu!" hundreds of clones appeared above him as vanishing one by one as the kunai pierced and destroyed them. Sengetsu was free falling behind the cloud, his head moving to the beat in his head as he drew the scroll containing his favorite weapon. Senshui suddenly found himself chained to a wall, and Sengetsu stood before him from his fingertips ran chakra strings to a puppet being his older brother, Senji. Senji wore a black uchiha cloak over anbu armor commonly seen in the rock village. Sengetsu stared at his chained younger brother and laughed."I'll kill you with our senior...no one can escape this tsukuyomi." Senhui roared loudly, His kekkai genkai blazed, "ARgh!" his eyes transformed becoming red and one tomoe formed in his eyes. Sengetsu leapt back shocked as the tsukuymi shattered around him placing them back in the room. Senshui fell to his knees his eyes stil red."You aren't the only one with a sharingan." he drew the dual blades from his back and slashed cross like at the shocked Sengetsu's torso trapping him underneath him. Senshui ran his raiton chakra through the blades shocking Sengetsu."I'm not Senji..." He woke up abruptly under the tree. His eyes were still in the now activated sharingan form and his hair was no longer alight...in fact he could not activate the kekkai genkai at all while the sharingan was in use and would not find this out until the chunin exams. Senshui stood up satisfied."Thank you...brother." he walked off, he needed to find something to do, maybe even spar someone. Who knows?

xLytez

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games