Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 pm
pyro walked into the office hopeing to see the kaga but instead saw kiyoshi.

" hows it going kiyoshi " pyro asked with a calm expression

"oh yea about that mission about to occur do you think your up to it? cause i think you should stay here in case of an attack." pyro said

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 pm
Kiyoshi turned his head at pryo. "I'm going." He said then went back to his original position.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 pm
"so how feelin" pyro asked with a concerned face  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm
Eris5
((how did i know that i needed to check up on this forum again.))

((look start from the beggining and stop with the whining, all i hear coming from this thread is WAH WAH WAH))

SEEE! SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES ZERO AND CHRIST I AM AN EX AKATSUKI SO STOP PLAYING THE BAD GUY EXCUSE.  

M o k i F a i r y

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 pm
((Great, now we got people thinking the guilds correpted,*sigh* this won't go over so well.))

Rahenno looked over to Pyro. "Look, I know why your here but until these problems are solved I can't start your training." He said knowing Pyro was becoming impatiant. "Here's an idea, go to Jedi. He is a master in the art of Katon." Rahenno said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 pm
M o k i F a i r y
Eris5
((how did i know that i needed to check up on this forum again.))

((look start from the beggining and stop with the whining, all i hear coming from this thread is WAH WAH WAH))

SEEE! SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES ZERO AND CHRIST I AM AN EX AKATSUKI SO STOP PLAYING THE BAD GUY EXCUSE.

...that post would not be there if you people would stop busting in..i am going of the 1st post she put...i am speaking with her....stop the occ))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 pm
"If he doesn't kill him." Kiyoshi laughed a little at the fact Jedi did kill his last student. "Sorry, sorry bad joke." He said since Jedi has suffered for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm
Rahenno chuckled. "Don't worry Pyro i'm sure that won't happen." He said reassuring him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:41 pm
"But worse case can I have his body." Kiyoshi laughed his usual laugh again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Rahenno laughed. "Well maybe but for now I have to do something." He said heading for the door while whisling Kayo over. "Hey Kiyoshi, If anything comes up about Graveyards plan please inform me." He said walking out.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 pm
"Will do." Kiyoshi said as he looked over at the kage desk. When Rahenno was gone Kiyoshi walked over and sat down in the chair and starts spinning. Cause it was a spinny chair lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 pm
((Who was Jedi's last student? And that was dark, Kiyoshi...but it sounded kinda odd when Rahenno let that slide.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm
lenon01
((Who was Jedi's last student? And that was dark, Kiyoshi...but it sounded kinda odd when Rahenno let that slide.))

((It was an academy student. Jedi use to be the teacher there he actully killed Zann's and DSW's first RPC. And it wasnt dark lol I just wanted to borrow the body for the chakra XD. I sound like Hector now))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:07 pm
((Oh...holy crap, I did miss a lot last time I disappeared. .... Well, I guess that means that we now have two Hectors....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:29 pm
(crap, im confused!)

Yokai was totally confused and just left

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games