Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 am
"No and i have no clue as to where she went," Yokai said with his head down. "What should we do?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 am
"Yokai, I want you to alert the ANBU and high ranking ninja of this. Go around and tell them what you saw and found out so that we keep watch to see if you comes back. If she has already left the village, there isn't anything we can do. However, if she hasn't then we must find her." The clone said urgently.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:02 am
Yokai smiled and said, "I am anbu, and i'll contact my team." Yokai then said, "Hai," and left.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am
perkydemonofdoom
"The last time the akatsuki was spotted in Konoha was when Syn revealed that he had joined, and the battle destroyed the gates. However, I have not heard anything from anyone around. I believe Detachi is somewhere in the general area of their hideout, and he will report if anything has gone wrong." The clone said to Lenon. "And Gaijin, you should be at the academy right now. It normally takes a little while in the academy. You can graduate when you learn all three jutsus."

Lenon stood up. "Thank you, Hokage-sama, for the news." With that, he stood up, bowed, and disappeared in a spray of mist.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm
perkydemonofdoom
"The last time the akatsuki was spotted in Konoha was when Syn revealed that he had joined, and the battle destroyed the gates. However, I have not heard anything from anyone around. I believe Detachi is somewhere in the general area of their hideout, and he will report if anything has gone wrong." The clone said to Lenon. "And Gaijin, you should be at the academy right now. It normally takes a little while in the academy. You can graduate when you learn all three jutsus."

"haha i am i am i have a clone on me in there right now but ill b going back now thank you for your help teach" Gaijin smiles and bows then turns around and starts runing to the academy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm
Zane arrived at the Hokage's office and sighed. "Alright...here goes, time to meet the Hokage," Zane said to himself as he knocked on the door waiting for the Hokage to let him in.  

BluewolfofMibu

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm
((no one is here))

A note on the door reads, I am at the academy. If anyone needs to speak with me, please go there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 pm
"Huh...wish I'd seen that sooner...well I better go and take this to the Hokage so I can finish my mission," Zane said as he took off for the academy.  

BluewolfofMibu

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 pm
Kazuma turned to the window then lookad at Haseo "If you need me go to te rubble that was Hyuuga castle, there is usually a toad or two there send one to et me and I'll be there soon" he said and smiled te jumped through a window dropping a scroll on Reiko's chair.

The scroll said:

Reiko,

Im sorry I need to leave the village to extract revenge on some jinchuuriki, please don't declare me a missing-nin I will most likely be back.

Kazuma Hyuuga
Jounin and ex- jinchuuriki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 am
Zane walked up to the Hokage's office with a full stomach. He was dragging a little bit clutching his stomach. "Ugh...I think I ate too fast and too much...huh what's this?" Zane asked as he saw the note the Kage had left. "The academy? Well I guess my clone headed there then," Zane said as he took off for the Academy.  

BluewolfofMibu

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Detachi walked into the office and knocked, no one answered so he leaned against the wall staring at the floor. Then he left for the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm
A toad appeared on Reiko's desk and grabbed the scroll with it's tounge and jumped out of the window.  

irishshamrock12

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera walked into the office and saw a note she sighed heavily as she looked at her left arm. "Zeramaru-kun..." she said sighing knowing he was alive but possibly mortally wounded.
A thought entered her head "You just tried to kill the only guy who liked you. He loved you and you tried to kill him" She reeled back wards shocked at the truth of what she just did. As a sign of respect she pulled out of her pouch the necklace Zeramaru gave her and tied it to her arm.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm
Sano walked up to the Hokage's office, one of the only buildings not destroyed in the village, and raised his hand to knock on the door. Before his hand hit the wood he realized the note next to the door. He sighed as he turned around to try and find the academy in the mess called Konoha.  

Plexilate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Akira arrived at Reiko's officce and awaited her.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games