Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica took another bite and smiled satisfied. She leaned into Hunters touch and smiled. "You never cease to amaze me." She placed her hand on top of his and kissed his fingers. She meant that he always made her feel so special. And amazing. And perfect. And they had only known eachother for what? three days? If that. Veronica never thought she'd fall in love. And she never thought that someone as perfect as Hunter Black would just happen to fall back.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 pm
||ok, that's fine. Just post when you're able to. ^^||

Ravin Black

A small smale flitted across her lips. She leaned forward and pressed her lips softly to Dylan's. She quickly pulled away before he could throw her on the ground. After all, there were others in the room.
Before she did pull away, however, she sucked on his soft tongue and mingled hers with his teasingly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You never cease to amaze me. Hunter smiled and kissed her hand on top of his. "I never cease to amaze myself when I am around you. You bring out an entirely different side in me." She brought out his soft side is caring side. It was nice to have someone to care about that actually cared back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:11 pm
||i ish going out tonight ^^ i doubt i'll be able to get on. And I dunno if I'll be back til Sunday or if I'll be home Saturday. We'll see...

my apologies^^||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:17 pm
||okies ^^ have fun!||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, "I love this side of you," She tilted her head back and looked up into his blue eyes. She stood up and hooked her arms around his neck. "And I love you," She kissed his lips softly. "So much Hunter..."

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He picked her up and put her in the passenger seat. Madeline hated that he was strong, well now she did. She buckled her seatbelt. The day was still early. They had awhile before I became night. Maybe something was planned for tonight. "I guess not." Armand's lips touch the top of her head. She smiled. He pulled out and drove, like Edward. All the cars seemed to form into blurs. She watched them whizz by. They reached the mall, in what seemed like a few minutes. She gazed at the mall. He opened to door for her; she grabbed his hand and got out of the car. "I love it. So what kind of stores do you like?" Madi wasn't sure. He seemed to dress different everyday. For instance, today was a suit.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand straightened the tie on his suit a bit and ran a hand through his hair again. "I like any store really I guess. I never really thought about having a specific style to me. My parents and servants always did the shopping for me and I just took whatever black they bought and threw out the rest. For me as long as the clothing in the store is black or white then I am fine with it. I guess you could say I have a slightly gothic style so let's say I like gothic stores." He led her into the mall but did not remove his glasses once they were inside. There were obvious stares for women when they walked into the building but Armand did not notice neither look like he particularly care. "Is there any specific stores that you would like to visit Madeline? I will go where you do." He smiled and gave her hand another soft squeeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 am
||Mana, here's something for ya biggrin ||

Airi Yuu

She was bored and classes were useless since she already knew everything. Flipping her hair over a slender shoulder, Airi strutted into the mall. It was five stories and still undergoing renovations. She shook her head. What mortal prey could do.

Airi glanced around at the people that stared at her. Her beauty was as unending as her age. She licked her lips as she pulled her gaze away. She passed by a few couples who lingered about, deciding where to go. Airi caught a cold musk and inhaled it deeply. She flicked her head to the side to see...the young Armand? She inhaled his partner's scent. And breakable meat?

She sauntered towards them, grinning to herself. This was going to be interesting.

Airi stopped behind the couple and placed a delicate hand on her hip. "I thought you had classes, Armand-kun."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 am
User Image

Madeline listened to what he was saying. His parents bought clothes for him. That was interesting. Black and white were the colors of his choice. That would be useful later on. They entered the mall. People, mostly girls, looked in their direction. Madi felt a little insecure with everyone staring at her. She pushed her hair behind her ear. Then she heard someone talking to Armand. She glanced behind her at the beautiful girl. Madi hoped they, Armand and the girl, didn't have a past together.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand turned around as he recognized that melodic voice. He smiled and removed his glasses, "Airi-sama," he slightly bowed his head for a fraction of a second, "Don't you have classes as well?" He pulled Madeline behind him a bit but still grasped her hand in his tightly. Keeping his smile upon his graceful features, Armand spoke in a velvet voice equal to that one that Airi spoke in, "I found my classes trivial to my current capacity considering there are some things I am learning in there that I contributed to as you well know. I recognize the contributions you made as well." He knew that she alone understood his loneliness of living for a long period of time for her life exceeded his own.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:59 am
User Image

Madeline saw the smile across his face. She wasn't sure if she should smile at the girl or not. She didn't. Madi was moved behind him. His hand was still holding on to hers. She smiled. They were talking about skipping class. Then he switched over to something about living and contributing. Armand and Airi, as he said he name was, both contributed to what she was learning today. Amazing.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:23 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled into her kiss. "I love you, three little words that I never tire of saying, or hearing." He kissed her back tenderly, wrapping his arms around her wasit and pulling her close to him. Just holding her, it felt so amazing to love again, and to know that this time wouldn't be like the last.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:48 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi's lips quirked upwards. Her eyes carefully noted the boy's movements. His muscles were tense and ready to spring into action. Why would he be protecting flesh?

She circled Armand. She had lived longer than he and, so, was a much better predator. She was one of the oldest of her kind, although there were the rare ones who had five thousand years. Slowly, Airi licked her lips and watched the mortal with hungry eyes. She took a bold step towards the dainty blonde.

"And who is this dainty morsel, Armand?" She smiled wickedly then. "One of your playthings, perhaps?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only think keeping me sane...

Armand pulled Madeline into the safety of his arms. He held her tightly to his chest. "No. Not a plaything." His tone turned deadly and his eyes cold but the smile stayed upon his face. "We are in the middle of a highly populated area Airi. Think about your actions. If you start something in this place it is I who will be blamed and not you." He turned Madeline's face to his, "Perhaps we should just go back to the school. Do you want to do that and do this another time? I promise I won't leave you at the school alone. What do you say?" He figured that she would be safer at the school with the headmaster around.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games