Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breyer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:57 am
Breyer finishes unpacking. He changes into casual clothing. Then he goes downstairs. He is curious about the squadron of trained penguins. Also, he is hungry and thirsty.

He looks around the hotel lobby, searching for a map of the hotel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am
Sitting on the couch reading the funny pages of the newspaper was a margle muscly folded piece of paper with the words 'Plushie Palace Map' written in bold on his front  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:47 pm
After picking up the Uno cards, Areashine wandered upstairs to her room. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she found their new guest looking up and down for something. She walked up to her guest.

"Lose a contact?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 am
Vengence of Areashine
After picking up the Uno cards, Areashine wandered upstairs to her room. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she found their new guest looking up and down for something. She walked up to her guest.

"Lose a contact?"

Breyer was momentarily startled. After recovering he said, "Oh, hello. Looking for more information about the hotel, I am. Learn more about the trained penguins, I would like. Also, in need of food, I am. Could you to the restaurant direct me?"  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 am
Areashine giggled at the startling of Breyer.

"Well, I don't know if I can really help you with anything except for the food part. Let's go down to the bar and ask Stitch-Face to make you something".

Areashine thought for a moment.

"Well, for your other questions, I guess I would ask danish, he would know all about it....maybe".

At that, Areashine traveled downstairs, hoping Breyer would follow, down to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 am
Breyer nodded and followed Areashine. He wondered what other surprises might be in the hotel.

As he passed through the lobby, he noticed that Danish seemed to be holding a map.

"Excuse me. Is that a map of the hotel?"  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 pm
"Oh no, this here is a map of this lobby"
Danish showed it to Breyer, it was quite detailed and even had a little dot labled breyer on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Breyer studied the map.

"That map is either a remarkable invention. How does it work?"  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:31 pm
"Well a mapmaker imagines a specific location from a birds eye view and using drawing implements, records this point of view onto a surface (usually paper) so that another person can look at this map and judging their own position, work out where they need to go."
Danish ninja-explained with the power of love and justice  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 am
"This is a most unusual hotel. How does the mapmaker know where I am on the map? And how does the mapmaker know my name?"

Breyer looked at the ceiling to check for cameras.  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm
((Uh...It just now occured to me Breyer whom I cannot pm. Where is your profile? Also I just now noticed the person in Plushie Palace and city hall have the same name. I cannot recall if we already covered this but if you could set it so I could PM you or you could PM me about this I would appreciate it ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am
((I posted a profile a very, very long time ago, but even I can't find it now. I can post a new one if you'd like. Regarding Breyer's bi-location, my intention was to have his split personalities meet and then have a fascinating argument with himself about which was the correct character. But one of the Breyers can spontaneously step into an uncovered manhole and disappear forever if that would be easier for you)).  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 am
((We have a new profile page regardless http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15432577
the multiple places thing is fine so long as it was intentional))

"their very neat that way"
Danish said simply  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 am
"Can I get a copy of that map to keep?" Breyer asked.  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 pm
"I don't think so Breyer", Areashine chimed in. "Then you would know all the secret passages of the Plushie Palace and Bar that even the employees don't know about, and we just can't have that", Areashine commented as she shook her head, her long, red hair flowing behind her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games