Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm
[[lol, That's okay... I have tons of homework, so maybe this leisure works out for me heart ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 pm
((...Yeah right!..Jay wants cookies now! XDD ))

Suddenly a little girl ran inside the room where Jay and Mina are.It was Serianna.She jumped onto Jay and huged ,she then gave him a plate"Look!I made some cookies!!"She said happily."Want also some Minaa?"

Zack tilted his head"I am six!Why do you ask me?Soon i am seven i just need to sleep 142 days!"He looked confused at Arisu.

Tremor arrived at the town infront of the castle ,again he heard rumors about the peace talks,he only shook his head.He really hope that these peace talks would be a bad joke but it seemed like..they were real. He rode through the town sometimes he saw people look at him ,they seemed confused.Well of course they didn't know him!The most people didn 't even know that Annexus had a son and no one know ,execpt for few persons, that that he has two sons.Tremor smiled a little he was just the younger son ,not worthy enough to be the prince ,he liked his life .Soon he arrived at the great walls and went through the gates.He was confused when he suddenly saw his father,few healers ,Zeek and Arisu and..Zack but as a six year old child.What was going on!?Slowly he walked over to the group,but he stayed silent,when he saw the blood on the ground. ...Seemed like..he died and used the pheonix power for the first time...damn! I forgot to write a letter about it!..I should have said Annexus that i found out about a new power...  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm
"Well, it's just that I am blind, and that makes it hard to judge ages," Arisu told him, smiling. Six...How can he be six? she thought, confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina smiled at Serianna. "Yes, thank you Serianna," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 pm
Serianna smiled broadly and gave Mina and jay some cookies.She laughed and then she ran away.
Jay chuckled"I think i am not the only one who is happy thta i am alright now"

Zack tilted his head"Oh..i..I am sorry I didn't know it"He looked for a while at his feet but then he quickly huged her.After that he ran back to Annexus and also huged him.Zack yawed quietly and closed his eyes,he was tirend and soon he feel asleep.

"Like in the old days...He was always tired.."Tremor suddenly sad.Slowly he walked closer and boxer infront of Annexus"I am sorry that i am ..so late..My lord, but i got the item you wished for"He then looked at Zack and then around"...He was dead..wasn't he...?..Maybe for too long..this would explain why he is so young..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm
"Will he have to relive his childhood or is this just temporary?" Arisu asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You two aren't the only ones happy about it," Mina said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Ada started gathering her power. This...boy would not last long, she would make sure of that.  

Madame Twiggly

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm
Tremor shook his head"No..let me explain.."He smiled weakly and took his black right glove off and showed everyone the mark onto it."I...died last year in a fight...I..didn't want to die..or let this guy just go away with that...In this moment i found out about another power of myself..and i believe ZAck has is aswell.Right after my..'Death' I touched my right hand ,it started to glow and i was alive again but i lost few of my memories and was younger..Well only one year i had luck..i came back very quick..."Tremor paused for a Moment"The mark looks like..a pheonix..and that's why i call it the Pheonix Power...I just had to remember and grew up in an instant ...and unlocked another power..I am not sure if Zakc has it aswell..."He shrug"But he only has to remember...But forget it..you can't help him i doubt he would believe you even if you tell him the truth.."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:31 pm
"If Asuka had been alive-" she started but broke off. She had thought of something. "I think I know what we can do about this!" she said.

((Eh...Sorry about the shortness...I took the PSAT at school today, so my mind is a little preoccupied.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 pm
Tremor rose an eye brow"It seemed like i missed alot while i was gone...right?...But tell me..what kind of idea do you have..Arisu?"His voice was emotionless like always but kind of...well kinder and more friendly everytime he spoke with Arisu.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 pm
((Aaaah I have so much to reply to! *keyboard catches on fire from typing*))

Annexus hardly noticed Tremor when he rode up. He was so relieved to see Zack alive and yet he couldn't help but wonder what kind of power was this that the boy had. He stared blankly a moment and slowly gathered his thoughts. He heard Arisu speaking and remained motionless whe he felt Zack hug him.

"Pheonix power... hmm?" he finally muttered, the only evidence he had been listening.

He looked down at the sleeping boy. Was he even human? Was he somehow immortal like him? He stared at Zack both troubled and amazed by this new twist. The gods could still surprise him, it seemed.

...................................................................................................................

Luana faltered a moment. How much should she tell the girl? That they were all Eternal Eyes was obvious enough. Should she mention Fredrick, possibly the one remaining member of the old royal family? She wanted very much to trust the girl.

"W-we are looking for the other Eternal Eyes that are here. The ones that are harbored by the the thieves. The ones that are supposed to have convinced the king to a treaty."

......................................................................................................................
Fredrick examined the map. He recognized the terrain they had been crossing for days now. He examined the lay of the woods outside the King's castle. He noticed a small secluded spot there they might have overlooked. It was hidden by the natural curve of the land, so they might have walked past it a dozen times and not noticed it, depite the fact that it must be very large. According to the map, there was some sort of structure there and caverns. He nodded and smiled.

"Thankyou, miss. That is most helpful. I hope I can return the favor someday."

He looked her in the eye. Her eyes were violet. What was he expecting? Eternal Eyes were rare even before the king started hunting them. Perhaps she was a sympathizer.

"I must be off, then. Thankyou again." He bowed again and turned to leave.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 am
Bonniebluejeans

Fredrick examined the map. He recognized the terrain they had been crossing for days now. He examined the lay of the woods outside the King's castle. He noticed a small secluded spot there they might have overlooked. It was hidden by the natural curve of the land, so they might have walked past it a dozen times and not noticed it, depite the fact that it must be very large. According to the map, there was some sort of structure there and caverns. He nodded and smiled.

"Thankyou, miss. That is most helpful. I hope I can return the favor someday."

He looked her in the eye. Her eyes were violet. What was he expecting? Eternal Eyes were rare even before the king started hunting them. Perhaps she was a sympathizer.

"I must be off, then. Thankyou again." He bowed again and turned to leave.
'Huh?' She thought to herself as he began to leave. Quickly, she reached out and took hold of his left hand.

"W-wait! I believe you have mistaken me. I was asking for your assistance with this map. I'm not from around here and I'm looking for a place that should be near here." she said hurriedly. Though she wanted to come out and say what she needed to, being here in the middle of town might be a bad idea incase of any eavesdropper.

"I was told there was a place on that map where a mouse like me can meet others of its kind without being hurt by the cat's claws."

She said somewhat cryptically as she stood there pleadingly while hoping he was able to help her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 am
(( XDD poor keyboard LOL ...*stares at Fredric and then at Jay*..should i still stick to my idea..or not.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm so many possibilities....I just rememberd that Jay was looking for family members... but i think he wil never find them...how sad...))

Tremor looked kind of worried at the King"Yes my lord...The abillity to come back to live..but..this should happen instantly if you do it few moments later it could be that you are younger then before you died..."He looked at ZAck"I think...this is what happend to the prince..."

(It is kind of hard to play Tremor like thta..he scares me a little even i don't know what he will do next...)

Jay looked at Mina and nodded with a smile"Come let's eat and then we will go to the castle..i can't just sit and wait here!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 am
((I think you should stick to your idea. ^^))

"I believe that Mamoru may be able to help. And, Tremor, I'll explain exactly what you missed later, after we solve this little problem with Zack," Arisu said.
Mamoru had walked up to the group just as Arisu said his name. "I may be able to help with what?" he asked casually. "Hello, Tremor. It's been a while."
"Ah, Mamoru. You saved me the trouble of having to track you down. Do you have the little stone wings that Asuka gave to Zack a while ago?" she asked, turning in the direction of his voice.
"Yes. Why?"
"May I see them?"
Mamoru handed her the stone wings that Zack gave him the night before.
Arisu turned to Annexus. "My Lord, I believe that you are the only one who can help Zack remember everything. You are his father and the one he trusts the most. I think that he will believe what you say. But if he doesn't, these little wings may help," she said to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina smiled back at him. "Yes," she said and started to eat.

((Er...That's all I gots. XD))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know where they are," Masa said.

((Again, that's all I have. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:43 pm
As silently as Zeek had come he had left. He slipt out of the gate and started to walk towards the Eternal Eyes hideout. He walked through the woods with his sword in hand just incase any spiders tried to fight him.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm
Tremor nodded at Arisu "Yeah okay...then i will wait..."When Mamoru aproached Tremor looked silently at him for a while before he spoke"Yeah..it is...I couldn't come earlier...."Tremor looked ta the wings curious"What is that?Never saw these before...and why do you think they could help?"

(No idea for Jay XDD i think we will let them just eat and wait for Zeek)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games