Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

(It's fine no worries but who?!)
Arekku started sitting up as he looked at Kageko and the rest of the people who was there with large black bags under his eyes that seemed to suddenly disappeared he let out a deep yawn. "A red haired, green eyed shinobi, and that's around your age? It'll be easier if you just say there name those features are not really noticeable to be honest." Arekku said as he stretch out his arms up in the air and then crack his neck.

"There's a lot of people that pass by here at times and some who come and only attack." Arekku said as he rested his head on his hand and was staring intently now.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:56 am
Kageko started a bit as the Kusakage rose up quickly from his chair and all signs of being tired seemed to disappear from him. As she shifted slightly uncomfortably, unsure of whether or not it would be harmful to her friend in the future should she give out his name, Kageko tried to figure out what to say. "Axel," she finally responded, deciding that just the first name would be enough, then hesitated a bit as to how to say the next part, "Ummm.... He was taken by a man named Fenrir. We all figured that he was dead when he got kidnapped but.... I think there might have been a way for him to have survived. Although, I'm not sure...." The girl's voice faded out as she neared the end, realizing that maybe she had given away a bit too much of what she was thinking.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku started laughing as he put his hands behind his head and his feet up in the air. He continue to laugh for a short while with tears coming out of his eyes as he finally calm down he took some quick breaths. Then he looked at Kageko studying her intently for a second before letting out a big sigh.

"Well I imagine it's been a while since your friend went missing so how come you barely came looking for him now?" Arekku asked calmly as he was rocking back and forth in his chair,"And Fenrir usually hides in Cloud, and if you haven't heard Kumo and Kusa not in the best of terms at all currently so how come your asking me." Arekku asked as he was rocking comfortably in his chair with a grin on his face an a hint of mystery.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm
Kageko started again as the kage suddenly laughed, only to return to being serious at a moment's notice, However, she didn't show what she was thinking and instead simply sat still as she listened.

"Well," she responded, "I just started learning medical jutsus as a chuunin and only recently found out that there were jutsus that could make a living person seem as if he/she was dead. Specifically the hiding of the heartbeat. As for why I came to Kusa first. I had no idea which village would be the most likely destination, so I simply went over to the village that some of my friends had happened to visit without me. If I couldn't find Axel here, I would have gone over to all of the other villages in turn." Kageko paused for a bit as she studied the Kusakage's face, trying to figure out what the mysterious expression was for. Finally, she asked again, with slightly more determination, "So, do you know about who I'm looking for?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 pm
Zarud openned the office door, he looked exhausted from running around the halls looking for the office. Due to his disguise his hair was brown and his eyes blue. He wore the simple clothes of a Sand villager but no head band. "I'm looking for the kage? I need to ask him something..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:54 pm
Alek walked into the kages building and knocked on the office door. He liked this village the most. He shouldn't have gone with his brother in the first place. Suddenly he perked up. Someone inside that room smelled of the sand village. Alek's families greatest rivals lived in that village.

Edit- (Also naito i'm giving up my clan so your the new head of Yuketsu mrgreen )  

Don yuan

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:58 pm
((I am saying this now: if you give it up, you aren't getting a new clan. You chose the clan, now you live with it.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:28 pm
(i haven't used it, does that change anything?

If not i'll keep it, Sorry Naito. sweatdrop )  

Don yuan

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:31 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Ehhh I really do think you waited too long to find your friend it's been months anyways I found your friend....." Arekku said as he paused an took a sip of some water close by,"He was dead inside the scroll the moment I unsealed him." Arekku said as he was laying back as some random person burst through his door as he did he was tied up and sent back out,"Now do it right." Arekku said loudly as the darkness extended his arm to the door and released his wrist waiting for a knock though he was holding him in a vice grip.

"Anyway seems like another person at the door." Arekku muttered not knowing why so many people were bothering him today it made him wanna fall back down to his desk.

(Ehhh I don't care much about being the head, and the head was Ari before any of us then it was left empty so either way one of us had to pay for it, and Ish I don't think it's a big deal to changes ones clan as long as they re request it and pay for it why make them keep a clan they don't want though if they keep changing that would be a problem, though he still AS so who cares.......)

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 am
Kageko started to get depressed again, but immediately brightened up when she heard that Axel was found. Jumping out of the chair with excitement, Kageko was about to ask if Naito knew where her friend could be... only to have her hopeful smile be replaced with one of sorrow as she slumped back down into the chair, as depressed as she had been when she had heard Fenrir announce that Axel was dead; actually, she was probably even more depressed now that she had heard it a second time. "O-oh," she finally managed to get out after a minute or so of controlling her feelings as much as she could, "Well then.... I'm sorry for have bothering you." After another pause, Kageko stood up from her chair and bowed a bit to the Kusakage out of politeness, "I'm, ermm..., sorry for taking up your time. Could you at least tell me where I could find Axel's body? Is it buried in the village graveyard or placed somewhere else so it could be identified?".

While Kageko was too shocked to really register any of the information that she was hearing, Kaminari listened in as well and, unlike her host, could decipher the information without the hindrance of shock. Quietly organizing her thoughts while Kageko remained oblivious in her depression to the angel's scrutiny, Kaminari finally thought directly to the girl after she had asked about Axel's body, {Kageko, if Axel was dead, how would this man have known his name?}.

The message took a bit longer than usual for the girl to process, but Kageko did process it. A bit more unsteadily than usual, yes, but it did go through. For a moment, her eyes lit up with hope before returning back to their previous desolation as she struggled over the question of whether or not she should pose the question to the kage, afraid that the answer she got would just further confirm Axel's death.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"I'm sorry I kind of use the boys body for experimentation and what not and it's actually beyond recognition." Arekku said rubbing his head nervously of the blunder he had just commited.

Then he took a deep breath, as Arekku suddenly appeared behind her and was patting her head,"Don't you know a shinobi should hide there emotions hahaha sorry I'm just playing with you, Axel is a alive, and well very well he's even taking the chunnin exams here so no worries." Arekku said smiling before disappearing back to his desk with a big grin.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm
If Kageko had opened her eyes any wider in shock to the first statement, they would have popped out. Luckily, there was something called physical limits so they managed to stay in. As she took it in, Kageko quickly transitioned from mere depression, to depression mixed with shock, and then to pure anger that someone would deface her friend like that. By the time she whipped her head to face the Kusakage, who was now behind her body, Kageko's eyes were pitch-black, the color they turned to whenever she was dead serious, and she quickly backed away from the pats to her head.

Then, just when she was about to say something extremely nasty, which is best not posted here to ruin the innocence of any young rpers who might be reading this, her eyes melted back to their usual silver as she heard that Axel really was alive. From somewhere in the back of her mind, Kaminari was quietly thinking something along the lines of, to herself but Kageko was't paying attention. Heck, she had even forgotten about what the Kusakage had just said in the same sentence, which was evident in how she jumped up, slammed the table with both hands as the kage reappeared back where he was in the first place, and asked excitedly, "Really? You're not lying, right?! Where are the chuunin exams being held?! Please tell me!". On the face that had been moping just a few seconds ago was one that was practically tearing itself apart with a huge smile of relief.

(OOC: You have no idea how much I debated with myself over whether to have Kageko get really angry or act as she is right now xd . I probably rewrote this thing about ten times before finally deciding whee .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Ehhh that's why I told you to hide your emotions cause he's really is dead and his body desecrated." Arekku said rubbindg his head as he just rested his head on his hands as he waited for a while or at least she finish talking if she had anything to say or a shock,"Just playing, though you can't see him now it's not to be disturbed well the exams are going on right now." Arekku said.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm
Kageko entered a state of shock again and stuttered, "Wh-what…? B-but you said that he was alive…. Which one is it?" as her voice gradually died down. Once its decrescendo was over, the Kusakage raised his head up again only to tell Kageko that Axel really wasn't dead.

Kageko simply stared at the Kusakage for a while, unsure of what to make of what he was saying now. Slumping back into the chair that she had been sitting on a while ago, Kageko placed her head in her hands in confusion. "Wait," she asked helplessly, "so is he alive or dead?". This man was too weird for her, he kept changing his answer every minute, and Kageko couldn't keep up with it. "Please just tell me right out…," she practically pleaded. Normally she would be thinking straight and would have realized the prank, but the fact that her brain had been alternating non-stop between two extremely different emotions during this one conversation wasn't exactly helping her to think straight.

{Control,} Kaminari reminded Kageko, agreeing with the Kusakage on that point at the very least, {Control your emotions. If you don't everyone will play with you like this.}
{I know,} Kageko thought back pitifully as she continued to hold her head, {but he's really, really mean.}  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Ehhh there is no straightforward in our world little Kageko I should know that better than anyone." Arekku said becoming extremely serious for a moment with eyes that seem to belong to an old man that perceived everything yet a spark of fire inside it like a youthful boy he was a contradiction.

Then he suddenly let out a big sigh as he stretch out his arms,"I'm sorry Kageko I don't know why I was acting like a teacher to you or anything, sorry hahaha." Arekku said smiling going back to his playful self,"You seem to be talking to yourself I assume, though I like you, your very honest to say the least and that's good I know I was when I was around your age." Arekku said smiling as he realize that she might be around his real age.

"Anyways Axel is alive and barely lively, I didn't get to talk with much though enough to know he's okay." Arekku said smiling as he just put his hands behind his head.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games