Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:04 pm
(mmmm? idk I'm not the genin group leader you gotta ask lunadivider, I'm just relaying the message of who else wanted to join.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas couldn't even look at him. He gripped his stomach with his left hand, the seal began to show on the skin. It was a weak seal, nothing like the Four Symbols Seal or Iron Armour Seal. It let the 7-tails leak chakra whenever it wanted "Yeah... But why would that be?"

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno looked at the other kid who had spoke to him. He returned the big smile at Riku and responded to the kid. "Sorry, Something important just came up and I need an isolated place for about a few hours within your village." He said taking his hands out his pockets but then folding his arms. "Is that ok with you, kid?"

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Nope it's not fine with me for you to just take Barnabas with you." Riku said with his face becoming cold. "But if he wishes to go with you sure why not it's his decision I won't force it on him, I'm just his friend nothing more or less. However, anything happens to him I'll make sure to tear you limb by limb personally sir." Riku said as he was smiling again at Rahenno.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:26 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas looked at them both, not really sure what was going on. His head began to spin, the Schichibi began to soak out.
"... Let me out... I will help... Rip out your Soul... Limb from Limb..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas' scream, out as chakra shot from his pores. He groaned as he tried to suppress it. His eye shown white, a dark blueish chakra rose from the ground where he stood.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

NatsukiKuruu
Too high up in the sky for the gates to even notice Natsuki. She flies with her giant wings upon her back finding a village finally. She didn't just wanna stop at the first sign of land or village. So she skipped over the entire leaf village. She knew that land was a diplomatic nightmare so she just rather avoided it. Finding this much more beautiful village that seems much more secluded Natsuki smiles and folds her wings in free-falling towards the ground and landing somewhere within the village. The gates never having time to react. However if the village had any sort of sealing defense she would of been traced there and then. Flapping her wings once or twice and landing on a body of water Natsuki smiles and enjoys the village.

Enter village: entered around spring of rejuvination.

(Yay for flying way too high)

[Chuunin][Kirigakure][Animal Tamer][Mokuton][Aburame]  

Eris5

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Eris5
Eris5
User Image

NatsukiKuruu
Too high up in the sky for the gates to even notice Natsuki. She flies with her giant wings upon her back finding a village finally. She didn't just wanna stop at the first sign of land or village. So she skipped over the entire leaf village. She knew that land was a diplomatic nightmare so she just rather avoided it. Finding this much more beautiful village that seems much more secluded Natsuki smiles and folds her wings in free-falling towards the ground and landing somewhere within the village. The gates never having time to react. However if the village had any sort of sealing defense she would of been traced there and then. Flapping her wings once or twice and landing on a body of water Natsuki smiles and enjoys the village.

Enter village: entered around spring of rejuvination.

(Yay for flying way too high)

[Chuunin][Kirigakure][Animal Tamer][Mokuton][Aburame]

((Looking at RPC picture I'm calling it... slut xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Nope it's not fine with me for you to just take Barnabas with you." Riku said with his face becoming cold. "But if he wishes to go with you sure why not it's his decision I won't force it on him, I'm just his friend nothing more or less. However, anything happens to him I'll make sure to tear you limb by limb personally sir." Riku said as he was smiling again at Rahenno.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno snicked, "Enough with the idle threats, I never said I was going to take him without his consent but I can promise you he won't get hurt." He finished with Riku, not fazed by his words of ripping him limb from limb, after all, he's heard them all. Rahenno turned to continued his conversation with Barnabas. "I can help you if you choose too accept." He said as his smile disappeared showing that when it comes to the power of a demon host, Rahenno as absolutely serious

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
Current Mood: Serious

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Good point." Riku said as he started walking away into the village to see who else just sneaked into the village. "Good luck Barnabas don't go being bad on me," Riku said casually he wasn't fazed by all the demon deals. If nothing more he was use to people being human sacrifices for power. "Damn I just wanna go back and see my show..." Riku muttered as he headed off to the spring to see what that noise was. Only leaving the clone at the gates to keep watch and observe.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas looked up at Rahenno, his eyes pleading. With just a nod he gave permission to the Cloud Sannin to help him. He'd go with him and hopefully learn how to keep his Demon from getting out of control.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno nodded as he placed his hand on Baranabas shoulder. He formed single handed seals with his free hand. In a spiral of lightning, the two disappeared in a flash, leaving nothing behind. There were heading to a far off place, Paradise Island. The same place Rahenno had his training. ((I'm pretty sure the Crew hasn't enforced the new Demon training rule yet, as far as I know it's still in the works. But in any case we are going to Paradise Island, in cloud country.))

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
Current Mood: Calm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas couldn't do anything, even think about it. He was gone before he knew what was happening, yet it was what he wanted.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade merely watched the entire scene playout as one of the genins chose to go with the Cloud Saanin Raheno. He was the other member on the Brotherhood's hit list...however they weren't strong enough yet. Only when Axel and himself reach the rank of Jounin were they going to strike along with their master Rein. So as it turns out, his squad has now reduced to one, and then the other who Riku had just pointed out. "Well...I guess that's that..." Blade sighed as he folded his arms once again.

(Claru, you can take pern's spot since he just left)

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm
(Since Naito butchered his name, my Genin's name is Kurai. However, I'm afraid that I already have a Genin entering, so I'm highly uneasy about having two in there. The chance that they'll meet may be too great. If you can find another Genin to replace Kurai, then you can replace him. If not, I will still enter. But first things first, I need a teacher. Badly.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm
(only if i cant get in from cloud though)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games