Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am
"Yea you've let power corrupt you Nephilis...a sad thing" he stated looking at him. "But hey I'm no moral compass...but killing me, you cant and wont do it..." he said with a voice that would make one's skin crawl. "You dont listen to sound reasoning and you'll regret the decisions you are making for a lifetime" he stated. "You'll no longer find happiness in this lifetime" he said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am
"You're right. You're not a moral compass. You're nothing. Soon will be crushed to something equal to nothing. I have no idea how, but I have the power to control Gravity, one of the four forces binding our universe together. Weird how that power just falls into the lap of someone like me." Nephilis creates a dark ball of gravity in his right hand and enlarges it. "Please tell me, if you had this power, would you not exploit it?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 am
Helios laughed at Nephilis. "You're such an idiot, I guess we'd both be crushed, because pressure can crush you, because no air is getting into your lungs....but anyway, no I wouldn't. I'd use it to help my nation but not by attacking other ones" he stated with a nodd. "And dont think that thing right there will hurt me, I'll consume it" he said with a laugh his pupils now darkred.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 am
Nephilis cracks a smile and laughs harder than before. "That's why I like you Helios. You're as crazy as I am. But no, you won't. Sorry." Quickly, Nephilis makes the bomb a flat portal, the other end by Helios' head. He throws a punch into and his hand exits through the other side.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:58 am
Apollo nodded to Shatara "Nice to meet you my name is Apollo I'm a soldier of Shale" He said. He looked at Krys who seemed to know her "We were told to come here and help while Kenji and Dulceri deal with things in Shale." He said. He noticed some of the people who he caused illusion pain to were getting up "Agony" He said quietly again as they fell down again. "So what can you do I assume you aren't second in command for no reason right?" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am
Shatara looked at Apollo. "Nice to meet you as well" she said. "I am a psionic master" she stated. She looked at the men who she pointed at one. He woke up from what Apollo had just done. Slit your throat she projected as he drew his sword, slitting his neck, bleeding to death.

Helios looked at Nephilis as he was knocked forward by the punch. He flew towards Nephilis who he threw a punch towards Nephilis right rib cage, hoping that it would land, if it did it was capable of fractering a couple of ribs.

((edit))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 am
Krys raised an eyebrow as she watched the soldier kill himself. "Well, remind me not to get on your bad side," she said. She resheathed her sai seeing as how there was no threat now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Kenji watched as Dulceri killed everyone in his path. He had a slight grimance on his face. He made a mental note that if he does learn this secret, he'll only use it as a last resort. "Hey bro, can you teach me that family secret? I'm only a year younger then you." he asked, raising his voice so Dulceri could hear. He then saw Charon coming and asked about Amara. Kenji frowned. "If Shale is in this mess... That means either she's captured.. or .. dead.." he said almost whispering the last part. "Charon, can you search for her? I'm no good at tracking and it seems you got a connection with her." he said grinning.

((I read the part about a record deal.. You play music? XD ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm
Apollo looked at Shatara "Wow your good I can mess with peoples minds and make them feel things but I can't make people actually hurt themselves and if they are strong minded my powers aren't so good" he said. He smiled at her "I wish I was that good" He said. He then looked at Krys "I don't think she would hurt you" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo. "That's quite impressive, but it took years of practice for me to become as good as I am" she stated softly. She sighed looking into the horizon. "That and the fact I dont have an element to control" she said with a smile. She really wished sometimes that she could manipulate an element.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm
Apollo smiled at her "Do you think maybe you could teach me to use mine better I mean their similar right?" He said in an almost child like way. He looked down "I don't have an exact element to control but I can controll energy but I'm not very good at that either my specialty is force fields" He said. He made one to show her only this one wasn't invisible like his other this one had a red tint to it "See" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and smiled. "I suppose I can" she stated. "But you have to be dedicated and dont complain about my methods" she said to him. She looked at the force field. "Nice...I've never tried those" she said with a grin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 pm
Apollo smiled at her "Thank you I promise I'll be a good student" He said. He gave her a hug like a kid would to their parent or relative. He then let go feeling that was something childish that a soldier shouldn't do but he couldn't help it he was only thirteen and at times he acted like he was still a kid which in some ways he was. "I'm sorry" He said to her apologising for his childishness. He then looked at his force field "I don't think it has to do with mental powers since I've ben able to make them since I was a little kid" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 pm
Shatara laughed as Apollo began to hug her. "it's alright" she stated calmly. She looked at him. "Actually all 'powers' are mental, I mean you have to think it before it actually happens so...yea" she stated. "But a force field is a mental projection" she advised him. "The mind is a mysterious thing" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm
Nephilis backs away a few inches and creates a portal, connecting it elsewhere to avoid Helios' attack. Immediately, he increases the size of the portal and transports them to the grounds of Noroa. "Phase 1 complete!" He spins around, unleashing a fast jumping crescent kick.

~~~

Dulceri looked up from the people he had just finished ripping to shreds. "I'll have to teach it to you. Everyone has a form like this that is Prime. Nephilis has his water form, Helios his fire and Zephyr a rather odd looking wind form. He turns quickly and shoots his diamond tipped fingertips into the chest and face of an incoming attack. Two arrows are lodged in his sand, further angering him. His size increases slightly and the last bit of clothing tears away. "I'm nearly in the true form of this beast. The angrier I become, the more I'll grow!" He looks up at Noroa and roars, allowing it to fuel his anger.

(I make hip-hop instrumentals. Strictly HH though. Not rap.)

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games