Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clonz 600

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm
Name: XSK Barrock ( Or "Erik" whichever you prefer)
Hobbies: Serious addict to gaming > biggrin , listening/creating music, creating stuff (just art in general, photoshop, art, anything!)
I've been on this site for roughly 4 years or so now, and i've actually been in this guild for 1 and a half of those. I kinda lost interest in gaia..BUT found my way back biggrin . Hope to see you guys more on here, I want to get back "into" Xtreme Skilled Knights once more!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am
Barrockk
Name: XSK Barrock ( Or "Erik" whichever you prefer)
Hobbies: Serious addict to gaming > biggrin , listening/creating music, creating stuff (just art in general, photoshop, art, anything!)
I've been on this site for roughly 4 years or so now, and i've actually been in this guild for 1 and a half of those. I kinda lost interest in gaia..BUT found my way back biggrin . Hope to see you guys more on here, I want to get back "into" Xtreme Skilled Knights once more!

Welcome back to the guild and Gaia. 3nodding  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

XSK Silence

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm
This is simply my re-introduction for being offline for oh so long. Feels nice to be back. c:

Name: James. Often referred to as 'Silence' or 'XSK.' My famous gamer name is JrSilence.
Age: Currently 12 amazingly enough. I hope that doesn't matter.
Hobbies: I play Minecraft, occasional Maplestory private servers. Planning on starting Global again. Outside of gaming online and on Xbox Live, I draw for fun and plan on making YouTube videos, mixed types. (Minecraft LPs, Maplestory animations, events in my life, etc)
Hopefully I get to hang out with you guys again like I did in the past if, of course, you guys are as active as you were when I was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:01 am
XSK Silence
This is simply my re-introduction for being offline for oh so long. Feels nice to be back. c:

Name: James. Often referred to as 'Silence' or 'XSK.' My famous gamer name is JrSilence.
Age: Currently 12 amazingly enough. I hope that doesn't matter.
Hobbies: I play Minecraft, occasional Maplestory private servers. Planning on starting Global again. Outside of gaming online and on Xbox Live, I draw for fun and plan on making YouTube videos, mixed types. (Minecraft LPs, Maplestory animations, events in my life, etc)
Hopefully I get to hang out with you guys again like I did in the past if, of course, you guys are as active as you were when I was.

Welcome back to XSK! Hope you still find the guild fun to be in. I probably wasn't here when you were active, but nice to meet you. I'm a lot older than you are, so you can call me big sis or Onesan. smile Hope to see you around!  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Andylion of Dafadils

Tipsy Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Name: Andy
Hobbies: I enjoy video games, most nerdy things, hanging with friends, and just sitting and watching the world go by.

I will be glad to meet everyone here (or atleast as many as I can, there are a lot of you guys. xD) and gain at least a few more good friends. ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 pm
Name: Panda
Bio: I have too much to say.
Hobbies: Gaia, D&D, and sleeping.

How's everyone doing?  

Native Bones

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:28 am
Pandakamaru
Name: Panda
Bio: I have too much to say.
Hobbies: Gaia, D&D, and sleeping.

How's everyone doing?
It's nice to see a fresh face on Gaia. D&D sounds interesting. How does that work?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 am
Andylion of Dafadils
Hobbies: I enjoy video games, most nerdy things, hanging with friends, and just sitting and watching the world go by.

I will be glad to meet everyone here (or atleast as many as I can, there are a lot of you guys. xD) and gain at least a few more good friends. ^w^

Hi Andy! Nice to meet you! emotion_kirakira  

Native Bones

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Andylion of Dafadils

Tipsy Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 pm
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils

Hello. ^w^ How are you today?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:38 pm
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils

I'm good. And you? emotion_kirakira  

Native Bones

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Andylion of Dafadils

Tipsy Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 pm
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils

I am doing well. Trying to find emplyment in the area I just moved to. e-e Not fun at all. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils

I am doing well. Trying to find emplyment in the area I just moved to. e-e Not fun at all. :/

Oh same here. I have an interview tomorrow early in the morning.  

Native Bones

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Andylion of Dafadils

Tipsy Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils
Pandakamaru
Andylion of Dafadils

Oh same here. I have an interview tomorrow early in the morning.

Lucky. I am just now putting out my apps. And I see that you like D&D, I too enjoy table top games.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 pm
Cookies with milk!
all the info is on my youtube about me, would be awesome if you subscribed biggrin i mean if you're a gamer you'll probablly enjoy my videos, (link in signature)
Call me Ethan guys  

Mr Chummi

Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Pandakamaru

Andylion of Dafadils

Mr Chummi

I'd to welcome you all to the guild and look forward to seeing you
three around. :3 Need help from me or the other crew members,
just give us a holla.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games