Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:31 am
Tarik sees Ryuu is already bonding to the baby dragon. It is a very big honor to have a royal dragon. "We accept the Jade Dragon's generosity. We ask that you protect the stone from the humans by taking it to your Jade Palace when you return tonight for the new year."

The dragon agrees. "Bring me this stone and I will take it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 am
Sasori sees the continuous armies of demons. "I think we should all retreat and go after Tarik. Let's go. We can't keep this up. That is what they want, to waste our time."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am
(( I'm seriously having a hard time keeping up... *sighs*))

Sky just watched the whole fight, then nodded at Sasori's suggestion. "Yeah...I agree..." she said in agreement.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 am
After hitting the wall, the energy ray would still explode and pulling in the wall as well as some surrounding demons. It would act as a black-hole, only made of light rather than darkness.

Eiji glances up and jumps at of the way of the rocks. Blood starts to drip from his wound. He holds his hands us and forms an angelic symbol that then fires multiple rays of light at roil. These beams at act as homing lasers, moving swiftly through demons on their way to hit Roil. He tilts his head in Sasori's direction. Lead the way and I'll provide as much over as possible.

((This Roil reminds me of a card for Magic The Gathering rofl ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 am
Sasori hops back on the remaining dragon. "Everybody aboard! We are going to stop Tarik!" She goes to grab Acos and Elaise to help them aboard the dragon. "Willow you lead. Sky can you help transport?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 am
Eiji whips his hands around to generate a wall of wind between the guardians and the demon attacks. He then takes off flying, hoping that the others would be able to make it out before they could get past the wall.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am
elaise climbed up on the dragon behind sasori. " come on then. i can give you some cover from here." she said softly smiling slightly as her eyes brightened and she used some of the water vapour in the air to provide extra cover by adding it with eiji's wall of wind.
willow nodded at sasori before dragging serena onto the dragon with her and taking off into the air. " what about roarke and onyx?" she siad looking at sasori.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:38 am
"I don't need to fly on a dragon..." Acos said, taking to the air again. She flew ahead, then nearly shrieked when she saw the dragon was going to get the stone. "Gods, no!"  

watertrainer21

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 pm
Sky nodded "Yeah, sure I will help!" she said eagerly, she was still an eagle at this point.

((wait...transport what? I'm a bit lost like I said.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm
Sasori says, "Onyx is very resourceful. I wouldn't worry about them." They followed Willow to the gorge but it looked like they might be too late. They saw Tarik and Ryuu with a massive jade armored dragon. "Wow that is an impressive dragon." She had read ancient storybooks about the mythical dragons of China but thought they were just tales, just as vampires and demons were. How wrong they were.

((We had a lot of ppl and not enough dragons to take us to Tarik))  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm
Acos flew down and landed next to the Jade Dragon. "O Jade Dragon, please do not accept his bargain! He wishes us--me and my companions--death!" Acos pleaded.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 pm
Eiji pulls back and follows behind the others to the gorge. He lands behind Sasori and is amazed by the presence of the dragon. He knew they had existed but not for this long.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm
Tarik touches the dragon. The dragon feels the truth as it sees the reality of things to come. The war with the humans and demons and the horror of what happens when all of them are banished to Antera, including the dragons.

The dragon says to Acos, "I see the truth of the future and your human friends are the ones who mean us death! Be gone humans or you will feel my wrath!"

Tarik whispers to Ryuu, "give the Jade Dragon the stone."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:03 pm
Eiji tenses up and sends a telepathic message to Acos,Acos, I'd move if I were you... Eiji knew that the words of the dragon were correct and that if they pursued any further they would be slaughtered when given the fact that they are all tired from dealing with Aku and Wrath.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:05 pm
Ryuu glances up, then reaches into her poach with her free hand. She takes out the stone, holding it up for the Jade dragon. "Her name?" She asks while doing so, the small dragon once in her hand now asleep soundly. Noticing her asleep, she gently puts her in the poach where the stone once was. The poach was made out of fur, making it rather comfy for the small one. She glances over to the guardians, licking her lips once she caught sight of the angel boy.

Aku glances back to see the guardians make it away,"We've stalled them long enough, they shall be too late once they reach their destination.." She thinks out loud, putting up her sword. She grabs her necklace, a rough stone carved with a symbol on it. The music echos her mind once more, knowing not to ask Wrath if he heard it as well. She simply leaves towards where she last say Slayer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games