Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

Kale smiled at the Raikage, but his jaw immediately dropped. "Shane?" And illusionary image of Inzanagi appeared next to Kale "Greetings, Yama."

My Death will mean the End of me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

His expression changed to a... blank one. He exhaled through his nose, and his face quickly changed to an angry one... Before, suddenly, ''Hey dude! And you too, Izanagi! Yama's asleep right now. LIKE ALWAYS. But yeah. I'm up! Always! Like, I never sleep! It sucks!'' He smiled, and began to walk to his desk, gesturing for Kale to come in.

[He kind of belongs in a loony bin now... so don't worry if he randomly looks like he's going to kill you.]

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale walked in slowly. "Shane? Wha- What happened? You- You're the Raikage?" Inzanagi sighed and mentally slapped Kale upside the head. You are the Toad Sage now... Retain Composure. Inzanagi said silently to Kale.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Shane laughed, ''Well, duh! I'm the only guy here who could wear the pants! The other candidate was Ryugan, and he's crazier than I am! Not that I'm crazy or anything! The one before me was Lenon... and he was a puppet! A human puppet! We need like, you know. A HUMAN leading. So yeah!''

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale blushed, remembering their kiss after their match. "It's good to see you again." He said, kicking at the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He rested his legs on the desk, before taking his hat off. After doing so, he responded. A serious response though; none of his weird reminiscent. ''It's good to see you too. What happened, though? Why were you gone for so long. And for that matter.. why was anyone gone this long? This world...? It's a ghost. Is there something people refuse to tell me?'' As he said this, he sighed, and began to wipe dust off of his hat.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"I fulfilled my Goal. I became the Sage of the Toads. I was training for a long time. I returned not that long ago. I came to the cloud to judge its standing. I really want peace." He said, sighing. He sat in a seat by the desk and watched his old friend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He smiled at him, though it was fake, and his voice was heavily covered by his strong feelings against such idealism. ''As the world gets bigger, and the people fight for themselves... more war will come, not peace. You know this, don't you? The war between Cloud and Leaf being resolved was a miracle. Miracles are of low quantity in life; and many people never get to experience them...'' As he said this, he put back on his hat, and sighed, ''Kale, I'm not going to lie to you. Cloud is in bad shape. We're weaker than ever, due to our oh so adventurous ninja becoming useless and dull whenever the action ends. I have been promoted to Raikage to keep them in line. And if that means sending them off to battle, so be it. But do not worry; I would not target leaf. That is my old home, and betrayal isn't my style. And Kale.. is that the real reason you came? Or did you come to see me?'' He asked, chuckling.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale could see through his smile. Shane had changed, but not for worse, or for better. "Shane... your a lot different." Kale said, sighing. "I came to check the tension between our villages. This is just a side treat." He said, laughing.

((Out of Character-Wise, I came to see you. In Character-Wise, I came to check the tension between Cloud and Leaf.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

As Kale said this, he laughed, ''I've changed twice. For a while, MAN was I an a*****e. Now I'm just a powerful a*****e. But hey -- I'm not a whore anymore! Amazing, huh..? And don't worry, we're fine. The whole war was basically just Hiro being bored.''

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale smiled. "That's great to hear." Kale stood and bowed. "I know it has been awhile, and we are the same age, but you have gotten stronger. I was wondering, if you had anything you could teach me in the Wayof the Flame. I need to learn Katon. I was buy making myself stronger in other ways, I didn't notice I was neglecting myself in that which I should Practise the most... Ninjutsu."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

[OH GOD, TEACHING gonk LOL
but srsly, I didn't get to auto-learn anything when promoted, well I didn't ask to at least, so there's not much I could teach you. And lol, I timeskipped Shane three years. First two when he became Chuunin, and another when made Kage. So he's now 20.]

He shook his head, ''Nope. I've always been a year ahead, remember? I'm going to become senile before you! If I'm not already. And, err.... I ditched fire long ago. I'm all for Lava though... but I dunno if you're uh... capable.'' He said, commenting on his lack of the Earth element.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale frowned. "Alright, Shane, If there is nothing to be taught, then I mus be on my way. It was nice to see you again." He said, backing towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 pm
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He smiled, and lifted up his hand, ''Adios!'' As he said this, waving him off, he opened up his window, and leaped out. [exit to.. idk somewhere k]

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Kale shivered outside the door and left for home.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games