Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 pm
Caly finally broke from her thoughts when she heard Vincent's voice, felt the aura coming from him now and gasped a tiny bit when she looked up at him. Where his eyes had been a gorgeous emerald, they were now ebony. Apparently this was not something she had truly expected. her fingers brushed over the mask that sat in her lip, nearly hidden from sight by the book and she wondered exactly just how much it had suppressed him.

"We are sure Vincent. It is you that needs to be asked. Do you trust us enough for us to do this?" Caly asked softly, gently setting the book down adn gracefully rising to her feet. "This is afterall your choice in the long run. And I told you many times that I will always be there to help you in any way that I am able. If that means a power play, then I will do power play." she looked briefly down at the book, the mask in her hands now, touching it for comfort at the moment. Then she added quietly, "I will do whatever I can to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:40 pm
Vincent smiled and came up to Caly, he slipped his hand under her chin and forced her to look at him. "I trust you enough to do this. Besides im sick of that thing.." Vincent said as he pulled away slightly and pointed to the mask she held. "You have no idea what its been like. Im willing to try anything." Vincent said truthfully.

"So go ahead, lets try the spell. I doubt its going to do anything more to me than hasnt been done already. Ive lost my memory, been forced to be something im not, my powers have been bound... short of death ive got nothing to loose." Vincent laughed lightly.

"So lets get going." Vincent said as he bent down and picked up the book. He handed it to Caly and smiled. "Do we have everything the spell needs?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm
She managed to look straight into his eyes when he lifted her head. amd felt a little pulled into his gaze, but when he pulled away she looked down at what he pointed to. The mask was held protectively in her hands now, and she wasn't sure why she was so attached to it.

She looked a little sad at him describing what had happened to him, but wasn't sure what she could say,l but quickly hiding that emotion she turned to the rest of his words. She accepted the book he held out to her, moving the mask to one hand. She glanced down at it and then answered, "From what I understand we only need that of you, Aeris, and me. Maybe the mask since it's bound to you, but that's all..." she paused and glanced at Aeris first again adn then back up at the demon, "I do have to add that you must remember that my magic is Light and I don't want to hurt you, but you said that you will do anything to free yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm
"I'm ready." Aeris stated, sitting on the ground across from Caly. She placed her head in her right hand and that elbow on her thigh. She was somewhat starting to get impatient. That and the whole "i-don't-want-you-to-get-hurt-because-I-like-you-that-much-but we can't-be-together-because-of-the-vampire-bond-lovely-dovey" stuff was starting to make her queasy. She could never really stand that type of stuff...mainly because she herself had never been through it. "I say he brings the mask with him, since it's the bonds to it we are trying to break."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:19 pm
"Yes i did. So lets go." Vincent said as he took his mask back. "Lets get started then." Vincent said as he positioned himself between the two girls. "Stop hesitating Caly and lets just do the spell, ill be fine." Vincent said, he too was growing impatient. He understood Caly's worry but now she was just dragging things out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:32 pm
She was silent for the next few minutes and then set the book down next to the nearest tree; she didn't need it, not for this now. Then she returned to stand on the opposite side of Vincent. Callingher magic wasn't such a call, not for her, not anymore. Already she could feel new boudaries for her, and she wasn't completely sure she would be able to remain within them.

Instantly Caly began to glow, a green mist engulfing her small form. The blue in her eyes soon became drowned out by the green. Her eyes also began to glow with the power she was raising...and not all of it just her own, but that of what surrounded her. The nature wanted to help her with whatever it could, only answering to that of their mistress. She raised her hands slightly, maigc pooling down into her palms and then she looked over the the full elf. Her voice sounded a little distant as she asked, "How do we connect this and then disrupt the amount of spells bound on him?"

Selsia stiffened at the sudden magic erupting from her sister and had to move through the trees to get closer. This was definately more power than last she felt from the half elf. Way more power. And if that escaped her, she worried about what would happen to the Clan home. It would devestate Caly, as well as the others. Green eyes blinked at the three down below, her now in the tree above where the half elf placed the book. She was tense enough that even she had trouble keeping control of her power. Hers wanted to answer to that of her half-sisters. But he managed, just barely to keep it all in check.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Aeris nodded and sighed, closing her eyes as she did. After the elf had taken a few short, sporadic breaths, her body was engulf in a deep purple mist. It seemed to be seeping from her skin, surrounding her protectively. She opened her eyes to reveal that there were also violet, and very much feline. "Hold on. I've got a way."

She pulled out the crystals she had in her pocket, pushing the magic into the crystals. It seemed as if they were going to break, though that wasn't even the limit that they could withstand. As if they had a mind of their own, the crystals positioned themselves around Caly, Vincent and Aeris. "These will do to distribute our magic." The mist that surrounded her seemed to pool in her palms, though the mist was still around her. A sharp hiss escaped her lips as she began to feel the effects of the magic. It had been a long time since she had used such magic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:40 pm
As Caly and Aeris started up their magic Vincent tensed. He could already feel the power within them and when they set it loose he was at their mercy. The magic of them both could be seen swirling around them in mist form, that is until Aeris forced the magic into the crystals that now surrounded them.

His heartbeat had gone up but other than that he was fine. "Is there anything i should be doing?" He inquired wondering if he needed to just stay put or release energy of his own. Their magic was starting to cause his stomach to hurt as well as his head. So much light energy was going to cause him pain, but he'd deal with it for as long as he could.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:59 pm
Caly watched the magic cross between them, seeing the crystals fill adn distribute their magic. At the demon's words Caly looked closely at him, adn then responded, "For now, just opening yourself to our magic, but...I believe that if you wish, you can put a very light barrier around yourself against the strength of the Light. That shouldn't affect us." her voice still sounded distant, but that was only due to the fact of the major powers playing around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 am
Aeris nodded, the idea one that would best suit the situation. Since it was her that found the spell, and had already read it through several times, getting a feel for it, she began.She spoke through gritted teeth, seeing as her own magic was beginning to hurt her. The pain wasn't because she wasn't a creature of Light using Dark, but more of lack of use in several centuries.

The elf chanted the words from the spell, the shadows formed in her palms creeping out to surround him in a mist. In her mind, the words seemed so lame to use for a spell, but they felt powerful. "Sai Cona, Feri Hameta. Son of Dark, Daughters of Light, Come together to make things right. Spells that bind, ties that tie, heed the call to the Daughters cry. Free the son, set him loose, break the chain like hanging noose. Sai Cona, Feri Hameta. Kusta Doni Matotoko." Literally, she spoke Sad Chains, Free Cutting.

She pushed her power into the crystals, they forming a barrier around the three of them.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Vincent closed his eyes momentarily and focused his powers. His tail twitched lightly as he gathered his energy, quickly a black aura surrounded him. And to the elves it would feel like a void of dark energy. His aura took the form of dark blue shadows rather than mist a sit did with the elves. It was unable to mix with their aura's so it chased their powers that hung in the air around them.

He opened himself up to their powers and immediately gasped as he felt Caly's light power and Aeris's dark power being to seep into him. It wasnt until Aeris began to speak that his own power and Aura started to act unusual. His shadow aura seemed to start attacking itself.

Letting out a whimper when Aeris finished the chant Vincent fell to his knees and closed his eyes tight. A low hiss came from him and there was a momentary flash of light light that sorrounded his body. This light took the form of bonds that covered his eyes and mouth, they surrounded his neck and limbs as well. And all the ropes of light traveled from him and to the mask besides him. It was a momentary flash but the bond were there and they where strong.

It didnt seem that a simple chant was going to break him of the bonds. There had to be more to the spell Vincent thought as he kneeled there in pain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 pm
With the spell now echoing between them, she could feel the power raging between them. Even with crystals taking some of the powers, she knew that her power still engulfed the area, still raged freely around them. That was even still with what Aeris had the crystals create the barrier around the three of them. She wasn't entirely sure what this meant, that her powers were wide spread, but she thought it had something to do with the fact that she was more connected to the nature around her for the spell.

She saw, and Felt, thin tendrils of her power and essense extend towards the demon adn the mask he held in his hands. She wasn't sure why, but part of her allowed this, knowing that it was for comfort and part of how her powers were working for her. The tendrils also meant to examine the spells surrounding the demon and the mask, to see what it could do at the moment.

But then Vincent was on the ground, the bonds from the original spell clearly visible. But it didn't seem like the words of the spell were haivng any effect. They needed something more, maybe more power....

She slowly released more power into amount she already had flowing around them adn between them. She knew that it needed more force behind the spell, more oomph.

But then she began to have trouble with her powers, feeling them almost slip from her control. No! She could't let that happen. She had to help him... But even as that thought settled, new things began to fill her and a great power surge began to build within her.....

Selsia grew even more alarmed, almost falling from her perch on the tree branch at the briefest touch of Caly's powers. This was nearly getting out of hand. This could turn into a panic attack for the half elf. The full elf carefully climbed down though the branches, til she managed to jump down to the ground next to the spell book. She didn't need to read the spell to know that this wasn't going right anymore. The spell wasn't enough, and glances at all three was proof. Something more was needed...and with CAly...that something more might turn up. PErhaps it wasn't just what she thought it to be....maybe it was the dromant powers laying within her coming to play.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Aeris could barely continue to stand. Between the fighting caused by their magic and Vincent's, Caly letting loose more of her own, and her own power's lack of use, it was starting to eat away at her. Literally. Her eyes deepen in color, now almost black with the force being placed onto her. "Caly...I can't hold this. Those damned bonds on Vincent are breaking my own." She hissed out in pain as all three energies seemed to lash out her. But it was Caly's that hurt the most. It was hers that seemed to be searching for more.

She spoke out, though her voice was hollow, and not her own. "Selsia, do not interfere. You helped put these bonds onto him, but it is Caly that can break them. Her and her alone, though the shadow magic within this being will serve as a...bridge of sorts. You and I both know that. It is why this deed had to be done to him, am I not right? And forgive me for using this body at this time. Aeris may be my daughter, but she does not know how to fully control her inheritance. Perhaps that is my fault." A devilish smile was on the elf's lips as she glanced over to Caly. The body may have been Aeris, but that smile, that voice, it was the elf's mother, Kalrina. Kalrina pulled back a majority of Aeris' magic, leaving only enough to power the crystals and serve as a barrier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 pm
"What?! So it is true!" Vincent growled when he heard Aeris confess Selsia's involvement in placing the bonds on him in the first place. His power surged within him and let loose in a shockwave, knocking back Aeris and Caly.

"You little-!" Vincent growled and lunched at Selsia he tackled her but just as he was about to slipped his hands around her throat, a surging pain ran through his arms and he let out a scream. "Take them off!" He growled at her, he sat atop her trying like hell to get his arms around her neck but the bonds wouldnt allow him to kill another being. Everytime he thought of killing someone or injuring them pain ripped through his body like an electrical storm.

"I hate you take them off!" Vincent yelled at her, practically on the verge of tears.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:09 am
Caly was knocked down a little, but with the sheer amount of power that now ran through her small body, she managed to stay on her feet. She braced herself and then glanced around in time to see Vincent leave the circle of power. That wasn't good. Still glowing with the power she turned to watch in horror as he tried to attack Selsia. She hadn't even really noticed that Selsia moved closer to them. She had been too much into what they were doing to begin with.

"Vincent!" Caly cried out, taking a step towards them. She paused, but the power flow moved with her. She had caught Aeris's words earlier, but not all of them adn now she wasn't sure if she remembered them to begin with.

With each step she took towards them, the power swirled around her. The newfound power still lying just beneath the surface had stalled a little when the demon left the circle, but even so, it creeped out, making her glow nearly like a thing caught in the maelstrom of pure energy. For her being part elf, vegetation and other plant life exploded into being around her. Before long the garden wouldn't be just a simple garden; it would be more than that.

Selsia on the other hand hadn't planned on interferring...yet. But the moment the demon went for her she tried going for a weapon, but then his hands were on her...well he tried. Her ears hurt from his yelling and her body would be sore tomorrow from being tackled and now sat on. She wasslender in form and Vincent was not a small demon. As it was, she twisted beneath him, making it to where he sat on her stomach and then caught sight of his eyes. She blinked at him and realized just how much he had changed, just how much he needed the release. She looked up when she saw the brightness of Caly come towards them, raging emotions running through her face and glowing eyes.

Caly raised a hand just above Vincent's head, not touching him, but she knew that he would be able to feel her there. "Please Vincent. She did what was right at the time. There was no other way." her voice now sounded a little hollow with the power rush, but it was still Caly's soft tone, the tone she always used, the one that showed her emotions to everyone. ""Please let her up and we will break you free of the spells. I promise that no one will ever be able to bind you again." power pulsed with her last words, ensuring that she would make that promise into being. She had the means to do so now.

Her magery powers that had lain dormant for so long pulsed through her, making her body tremble from the sheer amount of it.

"Please Vincent. I believe what she says she can do...I can FEEL it as well. SHe's more powerful now than she ever has been. She even surpasses those of the elves and mages alone." Selsia said softly.

((I had a little trouble with this post....that and it took me nearly two hours to do this sucker...hope its ok))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games