Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 am
(To ask you the same and keep my rp running. cool This is my last post of the morning/night.)

"Yeah, yeah." Roulin didn't heed Amara's words. At the moment, his mind was on a few things, none of were figthing against her. "You have a student? It's good to know you're on the path to opening a school for Owls." That prospect did bring a smile to his face. Although they were currently opponents, just knowing that an Owl was getting somewhere was enough to bring a grin to his face. "How's your student and Lucien? Has he been doing that 'I know everything' thing?"

~~~

"Sure. Here you go." Moli handed the girl her notes. After her papers passed over her locket, his eyes became transfixed upon it and in particular, a girl within it. She strongly resembled someone he knew, but who he couldn't place at the moment. "So Aeon, I'm guessing this is your familia huh? How were they when you decided to leave for college?" He threw away the strange occurances of five minutes ago and hoped that maybe he could connect with her on a less business-y level.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 am
((I was at work now I'm just up and can't sleep))

Amara nodded to Roulin. "My student is great, within the last month he has pretty much learned one aspect of his power. He used to have to use surprise or fear to trigger his power...now he has developed a second aspect or mutation to that power" she said. "As far as Lucien, he's doing well, he's tending to other things but he's alright none of the less" she said pausing. "No actually since his brush with death he has been more down to earth and humbled" she said to him.

"Thanks" she said shoving the notes into her bag. When he asked about her family she sighed. From what her mother implanted in her mind, her parents were killed in a car accident as well as her sister Amara. "They're all dead" she said simply. "I came here because this is all I have" she explained. "ONce I turned 18, I was released from foster care so this is what I had to do not to end up homeless" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 am
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei followed Nat and walked with Flo and Kojiro in the group. The youngest Owl, the mute one, stopped by a small souvenir shop and seemed fascinated with some weird tower thing. Benkei wasn’t familiar with France at all, so he had no clue what the Eiffel Tower was. Maybe Kojiro or Flo would know. “What’s that?”

-----------------------

((UNS - Amaya, Armand, Will))

Amaya looked at Amara and nodded. ”Okay. Uh, what are we doing?” She followed Amara and stayed with Vincent. Unlike Vincent, she did recognize Roulin. Umm…. Roulin?

The elderly curio shop lady smiled as Demios introduced himself and mentioned that she knew Armand. She glanced at Armand, looking for a signal.

Well, cat’s out of the bag now… He couldn’t feign ignorance. The lady knew and was looking toward him to see if he wanted to confirm it. Why else would that photograph be there? Actually, maybe she had recognized him right from the start a year ago when she had literally dragged him inside the home to force treat him and offer him hospitality. Might as well let it out. What a mixed feeling of nostalgia and pain. “It’s been a long time, Madame Delacroix.” The woman in the photo, not Armand’s mother, was actually the elderly lady in her younger years. As long as Delacroix didn’t start talking about embarrassing moments in his childhood … though he didn’t remember much anyway.

The lady then nodded back at Demios. “Yes, I do, and it has, Armand. A pleasure to meet you, Demios. Any friend of Armand’s is welcome to look around.”

Armand was unaware of the conversation between Roulin and Demios, though he did notice Demios’s random utterance of “Roulin” out loud. He wondered if something in the shop reminded Demios of Roulin.

“I have spoken with her.” The Satan Owl noted Thomas’s bloodshot eyes and the Death Owl’s anger. Although Will didn’t outwardly show it, Thomas would be able to feel Will’s amusement at the Death Owl’s situation. He said nothing as Thomas appeared to speak to no one in particular, but Will figured out who it probably was and what Thomas was referring to.

~Is that so, Thomas? Patience is a virtue, and immortality a myth. Perhaps, this is a sign of times… a Life Owl and then a new budding Death Owl…. But don’t you worry, little Thomas. I’m here.~ There was definitely sarcasm there.

"And I see you've been protecting the presidents personally. Things seem to be going well on your end as well." Will stated conversationally with a normal smile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am
Demios listened to Roulin and smiled a bit the truth of the matter was that Che really had treated him like family and Demios was the one who turned against him fearing that what they were doing was wrong. Demios looked towards the ceiling for a moment 'yeah I guess I'll have to tell you eventually. He then turned towards Armand I'm in a small store if you need me just let me know and I'll be there in a flash, after all I can't let my friends get hurt right he responded. He was then pulled from his thoughts as he herd Armand. He smiled at the woman "It's a pleasure to meet you, Armand here saved my life and has been taking care of me, you sure raised a great guy" He said cheerfully. He looked at Armand "In fact Armand's helped me grow up since I was about seven I think" He said. He really wanted to show how thankful he was for Armand to the lady who he had guessed had taken care of Armand while he was growing up.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 pm
Kojiro was seemed to be in his own little world, he looked around unsure of the words he was looking at, he actually felt more and more uneasy as he realized how out of place he was. He groaned softly as he continued to find a clue to where that enticing smell came from, he was dragged out of his world for a moment as Benkei inquired about the tower, however in his life he leaned very little about art and architecture, however his constant work with technology drove him to a conclusion,"....I think its a radio tower...probably broadcasting signals for networks around the whole country...." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm
"Hmph. Every since his brush with life..." Roulin quipped in response to Amara's comment. Demios's words buzzed in Roulin's head, but he chose not to respond to them. For now, he'd wait. Letting someone know that another teammate of theirs was nearby wasn't the intellegent thing to do. "It's good to hear that he's alive though. I'll say that much. Now, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what your student's power is? I'm just curious."

~~~

"Oh, I see." Moli continued to ogle the locket with intent. Her face in the picture was obvious, but still, there was one person in there that he couldn't help but stare at. He knew what he had to ask now. If he was right about his hunch, then maybe this conversation could go somewhere. "Aeon. Do you mind telling me the names of your parents and your sister?"

~~~

Thomas looked over at Will, his lips twisted in a venomous scowl. "If anything, they're protecting me Will. Right you guys?" Thomas's phrase of course had a double meaning, but only people like him and Will could see that. The two leaders only chuckled.

It's you being here that I want honestly Will. I couldn't ask for anything else. Thomas kept his eyes forward keeping Will in his peripherals. The dark liquid once again took rest over his face giving him his more threatening appearance. Our friend Roulin is here. I want you to go out and find him. Once you find him, I want you to kill him. Do you understand? Screw this up and I swear the next time you see Anya, she'll be a pile of dark rotting skin.

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
Timothy looked over his shoulder at Sydney and L. His eyes flashed light blue with sparks of electricity. It wasn't too often that the millenium year old man was happy, but now, he was beaming. "Workers rights L. Simply put. My plan is to finally rid ourselves of our higher ups and replace them with four of our own." Timothy paused allowing those who were listening to take in the information. "In order to do this, we need to kill The Great Four and simply slide four of us into position or, to remove this hierachy, just let it fade away. Us Heralds are smart enough to run this Earth are we not? Have we not done so for hundreds of years?"

((Heralds: Sydney --> with L, Sabrina, and Timothy))

Upon hearing Tim's explanation of his newest plan, Sydney stood still as usual. She did not let any sort of her doubts show on her face to give herself away. While Tim did have a point that their group had been efficiently protecting the Earth for the past hundred years, Syd did not think that going after the Great Four was a good idea. He should know that doing that could result in the deaths of all the Heralds, and quite possibly the destruction of the Earth if it went too far.

===

((Can't think of anything for Owen at the moment. sweatdrop lol))

===

((UNS: Anya --> Eiffel Tower, street level))

As the elevator doors opened upon arriving at the ground level, Anya had her eyes closed with a sigh. That whole meeting with Owen had been more stressful than she had thought it would have been. With Will following her and then listening in, and then Owen telling her that someone in the UNS had ordered him to kill her last year... Well, let's just say, Anya had a lot on her mind at the moment. Stepping off the elevator, the Poison Owl shoved her hands into her pockets and began heading away from under the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. However, out of the corner of her eyes, she caught sight of two people she did not want to see right now: Thomas and Will. They appeared to be accompanying the presidents of both the United States and France. Setting her jaw, Anya tried her best to ignore them and began heading off through the crowds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm
Lucien looked into the palm of his hand. He was still thinking about how he descintegrated ther body a few minuted ago. He sighed and leaned back in his seat. He gently closed his eyes and thought for a moment before returning to reality. He stood up from his seat looking into the window of an old russian pub he smiled as he spotted his next target. A known drug smuggler Nicola, he would die just like the otthers. He was able to ellude police because he was a shapeshifter just the power for a con man. He entered the pub and took a seat at the bar ordering a drink he watched as Nicola clumsily walked around the room, he had clearly been enjoying his liquor. He smled and whispered. " To easy. " He quickly topped off his shot and turned in his seat looking at the drunken man. " You've almost made this to easy Nicola. He laughed and got up fro his seat. Nicola spun around looking at Lucien.
" Who the **** are you? " His russian accent was slurred from his thick black beard.
" Aw.....Elegant. " He decided to use one of the newer powers he had obtained to eliminate the man. As if he teleported Lucien appeared before the man his speed was tremendous. He smirked and gently smacked Nicola across the face sending him flying into a table cracking it in half before he came to rest against the now cracked wall. Lucien laughed a little and looked down at him. " You've ruined so many lives, the world would be genuinely better without you. " He reached down gripping his throat and lifting up. Lucien looked into his eyes to see through his lies. " Now tell me, where are Roark, Trevor, and Silvia. " He smiled gently as the man coughed and grunted saying.
"Go to Hell Kid."
" One day I plan to but for now I'm a little busy. " He used Neo's power and gave him a command. " You will tell me where Roark, Trevor, and Silvia are. " Slowly Nicola's tightened lips opened and in a slurred voice he said.
" East part of town, 4th Ave. Third house on the left with the crack in the door. "
" Excellent. To show I'm merciful, you will die with no pain. " He didn't even fliunch in a moment it was over. His scalp just fell from his head in a single slash. Lucien reached up and gently touched his brain and absorbed his ability to shapeshift. " Good. " He dropped the body which like the others began to rot and discintegrate. " I swear I will find a more.....Pleasant way of doing that God as my witness. " He laughed lightly and began to head down towards the address, he had some people to meet.

Anderson glanced down from his work he pushed in his chair and turned to leave when he cracked his neck. " I wonder what Cousin Moli is up to. " He laughed as he stepped awa from the cafe and just began to wander.

A soft laugh could be heard as the familiar red mist blew gently around Amara and Roulin. Dante formed slowly from it's cloudy shape and stepped forward. " Now now get along. You're both people who can rip the heads off of just about anyone in the world, can't we get along? ' He was joking of course. He " However yes Roulin is no longer under my leadership, he's an independent man. " He laughed lightly. " My nephew sure has grown up. But Amara don't worry I won't let our new little Life Owl to get to big for his position, I still need something to do in my old age. "  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm
((UNS: Anya --> Paris))

With a sigh, Anya began heading down the street away from the Eiffel Tower. For one thing, she needed to think about what to do now. Should she tell someone about that failed plot to kill her? Who could she trust with that information anyway? Amara? Maybe. Deep in thought, Anya wasn't really looking where she was going as she stared down at her feet. in the middle of letting out an exasperated sigh, Anya suddenly bumped into someone. "Oof! Hey!" she exclaimed as she stumbled backwards a step or two. Looking up, she noticed it was just a guy coming out of a cafe (Anderson). "Sorry about that. My mind was wandering..." she admitted, trying to keep her embarrassment from sneaking into her tone.

((Just wanted to give our characters something to do, Nicko. lol hope this is okay with you.))

===

((On her own: Kate --> Russia))

After a good while, Kate had left her perch on the stone railing of the small cobblestone bridge. She then began wandering the city streets again. She still was thinking about those bodies she had come across in the past month. "Hm..." she murmured to herself. Soon though, She shook her head at herself with a sigh. Why was she worrying so much about this possible Owl killer anyway?

((Nicko: You can choose whether or not you'd like Lucien to run into Kate at any time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 pm
((Fallen Phoenix - Going to wait for Flo and Nat before posting again as Benkei.))

---------------------------------------------

((UNS - Armand, Amaya, and Will))

Armand hid a grimace with a smile. The elderly lady was not a part of the UNS and by the age of seven, Armand had already been orphaned due to his home burning down, his parents meeting an unfortunate accident while on the plane in the air, and everything just going downhill from there. The red haired scientist did not know that the shop owner had spent quite some time trying to figure out what happened to Armand and had finally given up the search after she couldn’t find any information, very much like how Armand had been obsessed with trying to find about more details about his parents’ deaths when he had first entered the orphanage. Before he could say anything though, Madame Delacroix spoke.

“Ah, that is very nice of you, Demios. However, I cannot take credit for all of his upbringing. Armand was always the caring type.” Not really. “I hope you have learned a lot from him… about manners.” The elderly lady had a smile on her face. No tears were evident, and her voice remained calm. She did have quite a patience since she did have to deal with a certain naughty red head kid about twenty years ago. The Armand now clearly seemed to have a lot more of a sense of responsibility than the child back then.

The red haired scientist now had a sheepish look on his face. From what he remembered, he wasn’t exactly the model child. “Uh, Madame Delacroix is a good person,” the red head said. “If anything, she is the one that was most caring. Madame, Demi’s a good person by himself.” Armand did remember a younger Madame Delacroix chasing after him more than once with a ridiculous amount of patience and yelling at him and scolding him big time sometimes while his parents were away and even in front of them sometimes (though that was usually toned down for Armand’s sake).

--------------------------------

Amaya’s eyes grew wide as she stood with Vincent. Now, Dante had shown up. Amara didn’t expect them to fight the Tattered Owl, did she? Amaya had never imagined that it would happen. She looked at Vincent, wondering if she should explain to Vincent who Roulin and Dante were.

-------------------------------

Oh, yes. Collateral. Will simply chuckled lightly along with the two presidents. “And the world goes round,” the Satan Owl replied.

The same sarcastic tone was in Will's words to Thomas. ~ Ahahaha. Oh, dear, little Thomas, you weakling coward. You should know me better than to just simply threaten a mere toy of mine. It didn't work for your mother. It didn't work for Noel, Dante, or Che, so what could possibly make you think that it'll work now? Threats aside, you must admit that the fact that she can use her ability well is of rather good use to your cause...unlike poor Neo. But I suppose you would be terribly smart to kill off useful members of your organization to make it all the stronger while they are actually potentially more useful than you think. ~

Dante was here. Noel was not. And yes, Roulin was in the area. The Satan Owl could feel it without doing anything. He did refocus his ears to search for certain voices and sounds. Will nodded to the three. ~Now, Thomas, let me give you a piece of advice as your caring elder. ... Face your own fears. They will catch up to you no matter how much you run...hahaha.... ~

Will put on a curt smile. “Well, it seems I have a matter to attend to, Mr. Moses. Sir Presidents, I do hope you continue to enjoy this protection party. Have a good evening. If you'll excuse me now.” The Satan Owl did not feel intimidated at all, but seeing Roulin wasn't particularly something that he was against. ~I've been meaning to see how Roulin is doing...now, take care of yourself, won't you, you dandy cowboy? You're falling apart even without my help.~

If Thomas didn't have any more verbal words for Will, the Satan Owl would be on his way.

((Mahareshi, let me know if I should edit. I'm drawing inferences from the history Solaris laid out in her post about Noel, Will, and Thomas.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm
Demios looked at them and smiled although he could tell they weren't telling him everything. He turned to the woman "Thanks Armand, but if it wasn't for you and the others who knows how I might have ended up" He said. He then paused for a moment as he thought of the town he destoryed. He shook his head and looked at the woman again "I'm glad to have gotten to meet you, I had wondered where Armand had grown" He said. He looked at Armand "So when did you leave here I don't think you ever told me" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Thomas turned his body to Will allowing him to view his displeased expression. He was losing his cool over the situation and before he could retort in a tone that would show just how displeased he was, he coughed again against the fold of his elbow. This time, there was blood, but in a slightly larger amount. He looked back up at Will and gnashed his saw like teeth. The angle at which he stood hid his animosity driven gaze and his cactus like maw.

It's not often you get to speak down to me Satan. Just you wait... Thomas calmed himself. Not because of blowing his top, but because he was becoming short of breath. Goddamn it Will...Just you wait. After I kill this generation's newborn, then I'll be back at full strength. When that time comes, you'd better pray to God that you escape me. All of them...Amara, Dante, Roulin, Lucien...all of them will be blackened streaks against the ground when I'm finished.

"Don't go getting into any trouble Will. If you find anything strange, alert me or the nearest UNS member alright?" Never has Thomas had to replace so many curses before...maybe they wouldn't be wasted. Because Dante flitted in using his power, Thomas pinpointed it and through a few cracks and people passing by, he finally spotted Roulin and Amara almost two football fields away...

~~~

"This position is too big for me Dante. I feel like at any minute, one of our Herald friends will be down our throats with lightning, fire, earth and whatever else they can use...Hey. I just remembered..." Roulin went into his pocket and retrieved the Chronometer of Nol that was given to him by Gaeta. "For some reason, L came into my room and dropped this off to me. That is before his darkness friend came and took him off."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 pm
(( Alright why not Lucien could use a little interactment. ))

As Lucien walked fromthe pub he glanced out to see a girl walking in the streets. His eyes activated adn glared over her head reading her deepest wish. He smiled lightly and deactivated the eyes before he continued on. He had just passed her when he stopped. " Your energy.....I felt an extremely faint bit of it a while ago......Right after I killed those two Owls. " He said without turning around to her. " Is there something I can help you with? I don't recognise your face from the worlds's most wanted, or any criminal record, I assume you're a good person. " He laughed a little and smiled. " Keep that quality, there aren't enough good people in this world, they've all gotten smart and are waiting out this terrible war. " He stared at his breath which froze mid speech. " My apologise, I'm rambling now. " He said softly.

Dante's eyes focused on the tiny device. " Roulin don't you dare start saying it's to much I haven't trained a quitter all these yeears, prove that you haven't wasted our time. " He looked back at his nephew and smiled. " I know it's tough believe me I've have 700 years to learn that lesson but things will have their ups and downs. " He returned his eyes to the small device. " Light dropped this off? Interesting. I suppose Timothy and him must be having an argument or something. Regardless this is a Nol Era Artifact, they're more valuable in their own circles then most of the people in the world. Keep it safe, it's purpose may reveal itself soon. "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm
((lol yay!))

((Kate --> Russia))

All Lucien would see as Kate's deepest wish would be the end of war and death. However, Kate knew that that wish was an impossible one to fulfill, nor did she know that Lucien now knew that that was what she wished for. She did not pay any attention to the pub she had passed, so Kate did not hear the door close behind Lucien. She did notice that someone had passed by her. But she did not really care or even look up from her feet. At least not until she heard someone speaking from behind her. Kate stopped walking abruptly as she knew that it was rather late and cold out so there were not that many people out walking around. So she figured out that the voice was speaking to her and it was the person she had passed just seconds before. Her almost sad gaze lifted from her feet and stared ahead of her for once, taking in the words of the man behind her. So this was the Owl Killer wandering around Moscow? A young man? This was what the world had come to: people near to her own age killing people senselessly...

"The terms good and bad are merely relative to position and opinion..." Kate replied softly, in her usual monotone and sometimes poetic manner. "Help is not something I seek, for I am one who is beyond help... Whereas, you..." Kate continued before turning halfway around to look at Lucien with tired and saddened eyes, "You seem to be the one who requires help the most..." The words Kate used in any sort of conversation, whether with herself or with others, could be taken many ways. And she did not particularly care how someone received her words either.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 am
Aeon looked at Moli and back at the locket as she reminisced about her family. "Yes, my father's name was Frank and my mother, Wanda" she said. "My sister...her name was Amara" she said looking at the locket and then finally closing it. She tucked it back into her pocket as she sighed deeply.

Amara listened to Roulin and smirked. "Let's just say if my student used his power, you wouldn't know it" she said. She had to keep the upper hand on that aspect of the "chess game". Looking around she could feel Amaya's nervousness. Just stay calm...I'll let you know if anything happens where I need your help she said. When Dante appeared she looked at him. "Life Owl? What the hell is that? she asked. Her mind began to race again...Thomas had to be dealt with and his time was coming soon.

Sabrina looked at her commrades and then into the distance. "They're all in the same area....do you think now is a good time to try and attack?" she asked curiously.

Vincent looked at Dante as his large stature towered over the other OWLs. He was nervous and he didn't know if Amara wanted him to freeze them or not. He would simply wait, he figured that she would mention something to him telepathicly if she did want him for something.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games