Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXxxx Miriana Methinao xxxXX

Miriana was taken slightly by surprise as a fight broke out. She bit her lip dropping what heavy stuff she carried. She drew out her bow made of yew. She held it in her hands hoping her rust wasnt too encaked on her. She then let out a soft sigh and strung it with the quickness of a hunter. She then drew from a small quiver she carried drew out an arrow. She notched it and watched the fight as best she could she saw one man get thrown away she then knelt down her arrow aimed for the demon. She judged his strength to be twice as strong as a lesser etheral demon, so she wouldnt be able to kill him at all, but she would defend herself from either one in the fight.

{Out of Character: Wow seems I was left behind.. quite a bit lol, it doesnt matter}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:27 pm
tiny14xx

"A vhat?" Fields said and leaned back, aghast. A please? Why, such manners were almost foreign to the scientist! "I vill do no such zhing! Now help me fight him!"

So... guess those two weren't going to fight. "Well that was pointless." Armageddon grunted and twirled the umbrella around. He had half-turned around when he saw the girl from earlier, and this time she had a bow in her hands with an arrow in his direction, albeit it was lowered. "Oh what, you want some of this, too?" he yelled out at her with a smirk. "Go ahead, kid. Make my day."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lyethilana
Sorry :0 But majority of these was just Caesar and Fields arguing

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:35 pm
Awesome nerd

โ‰Ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–— โ‰Ž
User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar's face become suddenly cold and serious as he stared down at the man. "No. I have no reason to want you're survival. You are nothing to me so I have no want or need to help you act like a fool."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: cemetery }
{Thoughts: 'I am bored now...'}
{Mood: bored}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

"I desire no fighting with you sir, but I will defend myself from you, even if you are stronger than a Etheral Demon" She watched him with slitted eyes. She would not do anything just yet but she was also just ready to get this already iritating day over. "I am drow, Dark Elf, I will not, no matter how shy I know I am... will let you harm me.. the other two over there I could care less about"

{Out Of Character: No no dont be sorry I am just thinking on things, plus I have finals this week so I am not going to be on as long as I normally can, cause I need extra sleep  

Lyethilana

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar suddenly appears in front of the girl before snatching away her bow and arrow, knocking her over with a small kick, just enough force to make a point. He looks over at her as the smoke wraps around his wrist, his scythe appearing after before his gaze turned to the other demon. "Stay out of this one alright? He will eat you up and spit you out without even breaking a sweat. If you interfere, you will die."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm
tiny14xx
Sorry for the delay...

Fields growled through clenched teeth, using an incredible amount of willpower to restrain himself from murdering the arrogant pup. "Pah! Ein should have known you vould be too shcarred to fight him." he growled more to himself than to the boy.

The demon chuckled at her comment. Fiesty, he liked that. "Heh, alright, kid, I'll let you live for now." he said then looked back over at the fighting duo. Etheral demon? The hell was that?
"So... You know those two, eh?" he grunted and nudged his head in their direction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lyethilana
...I went to Sonic for dinner.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar growls before turning towards the man with a child expression, the shadows behind Feilds forming into the smoke before covering his mouth. "Shut your mouth. When you fight your own damn battles you can run your mouth, otherwise, keep it shut." "Caesar turns to the demon before him with a sigh, his scythe resting on his shoulders as he tried to decide whether he wanted to fight one of his own for the man or not.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

Miriana gritted her teeth as she was kicked to the ground lightly. She was mad now, especially at the demon who kicked her. She sighed then stood up re-notching her arrow. "No I do not know them, they just happen to be next to the tree I was at when they started to prepare for a fight" She moved away from Ceaser and watched the three with slitted eyes. She was not going to fight but if she was dragged into it she would defend herself with everything she had in her.

{Out Of Character: }  

Lyethilana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor hadn't expected the boy to lash out at him. He winced when the smoke clamped his mouth shut and glared out at the boy soon after. The nerve of that little-! Grumbling something to himself in German when he was able to speak again. He looked over to the demon boy and noticed the scythe he now held. The boy might've been a thorn at his side, but he could be a huge asset if he decided to help him fight the red-haired demon.

Armageddon quirked an eyebrow at the girl. "The Hell happened to you, kid?" he muttered and grew an exasperated look when he saw the anger directed at her. What, all three of them against him now? "Well that was short." he snorted and twirled the umbrella once again. "So! All of you wanna fight me, eh? Get on with it then, kid, I've got all day."

Lyethilana
Kick? o3o

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar disappears in the black smoke before appearing behind the demon, using the end of his scythe to hit him in the back of the head hard enough to knock him out before landing a much harder kick to the back of his knee. After, without mercy, Caesar uses the back of his scythe to to hit him, sending him flying in the same direction as Fields like a baseball. Smoke spills out of his mouth as his eyes become full of blood lust and pure hatred.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm
tiny14xx

Sensing a sudden burst of energy from behind, Armageddon quickly dodged the blow from the scythe, but the kick to the knee got him and made him fall slightly. Growling, the red-haired demon let a slick, black blade grow out of his right arm and brought it up in time to hit against the scythe.
Jumping back a few feet, Armageddon looked at his enemy, his slit pupils thinning in concentration. He stretched his arm and let the obsidian blade shine and ring with strength. This kid got serious and quick, but Armageddon had battled worse before.

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar turns the scythe so that the next time he attacked, his blade would connect, that is, if he was able to hit the other demon again. All Caesar had to do was get the blade in, once he did that, it will be all over with. Caesar straightens his scythe before trapping the end of it on the floor, the demon's shadow gripping his ankles. The smoke moves up his legs before solidifying, acting as temporary shackles to hold him in place long enough for Caesar to prepare for his next attack. "Are you okay over there doc?" In that moment, the only thing that kept him from completely losing it was his focus in the doctor and the objective. The doctor needed him alive so he could not lose it and tear out his heart.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

Miriana gritted her teeth and looked with annoyance at all three men. Was this all they could think about, fighting. She, even being a drow, did not see the point in sensless fighting. She turned her focus on Ceasar and then she just focused all her energy on the task she wanted to complete, to keep her own skin intact.

{Out Of Character: Ceasar kicked my charrie, and meh it doesnt matter.}  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm
tiny14xx

Armageddon narrowed his eyes while staring at the scythe. That didn't look good, and he was sure he wouldn't either if he got hit by it. He clenched his fist, feeling the obsidian blade beneath his hand, knowing its ache for a fight. Well, he was always one to please. Changing his stance to be ready for a fight, the red-haired demon was just about to charge at the other for a close-distance fight - He had seen a few demons back in his time wield scythes, and he noticed that most of them could not swing such a large weapon so quickly when it came to close distances. This one, however, he could not tell if was like them or one of the exceptions.
Of course, the demon's charge was short-lived when something caught his foot.
Wobbling from the surprising hinder on his balance, Armageddon stopped and looked down. He grit his teeth when he noticed the darkness around his ankles like a type of chain. He growled and moved one leg experimentally, confirming that he really was stuck in place. Cursing under his breath, the demon looked back at the scythe wielder. He pursed his lips. Okay, so he can't move. That could be a bad thing. Or a good thing. He can stand his own, he could probably block off the worst of the hits.
Suddenly remembering something, the demon looked over to where the girl was. "Hey!" he called out, repeating until he got her attention. "Hey, kid! How's about you do me a huge favor and help with this chump, yeah?" he suggested, nudging his head in the black-haired boy's direction.

One.... Two..... Three. Three cracked ribs. Dr. Fields cursed under his breath as he felt the sharp pains at his sides from the faintest of touches. Just one hit from that brute and already he was near useless. Either that demon was a true monster or he had lost his touch over the decades. Perhaps both.
Upon hearing his title, and hearing it directed towards him since he was the only one in his current area of the graveyard, Fields looked up to see the boy glancing at him uneasily. He stared at him for a while before noticing the large scythe in his hands. He recognized that from when it was pulled out for him, but seeing it like it was now, ready to strike, gave it a much deadlier shine.
"Ein am fine." he assured with a weak cough added at the end. "Just get the demon!"

Lyethilana
Oh. Huh, I must've over-read it. o3o

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar turns to the demon again as the smoke thins out, making it easier for the demon to move, his time was running out and soon, the smoke would have to release the other demon. "I really hate wasting time you know? I have plenty if it obviously, but I would like to use it for something more entertaining than you." Caesar, now not having any time to waste began to run towards the demon, readying his scythe just as the smoke shackles faded, allowing Armeggedon to move.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games