Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm
"Yeah well...I woulda never guessed, to be honest." Briar admitted shyly, saying only the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm
"Then you must not watch T.V. or listen to music, cause if you did then you would know me and my friends" she sighed but smiled slightly. A few people passed by so Gale got a bit closer to Briar hugging him a bit.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm
He smiled widely as she hugged him, "No..I don't Not one for music and I'm not a fan of electronics." He shrugged, Again,it was the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm
"In a way, I wish I didnt know about electronics and stuff. it would make life easier, but if I didnt know then I wouldn't know my two best friends." she said and took her head off his chest breaking the hug. She had just used it as a cover, "You should meet my friends. You would like em' ". she smiled and continued walking  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm
"If they're like you then I'll certainly love them..." He mumbled, grinning cheshirely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm
"Probably" she smiled weakly and pulled out her phone, she called her friends then hung up. After about 5 minutes Lili, Rena and Yukito appeared in the park. "Thats them" she pointed at them her face blank and her voice monotone like it normally was. She normally didnt smile, but she seemed to smile alot around Briar  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Briar mistook her monotone voice for one of sadness, raising an eyebrow half-heartedly. "...That's them, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 pm
Gale nodded
Rena ran up and glomped Gale "You randomly left when Yuki came" she mumbled.
Yukito waved slightly and laughed at his sisters actions

Lili looked horrible, she was still upset about Damian. She couldnt help it she loved him and didnt want to wait for him to forgive her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Briar blinked, a little confused by who each one was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Miri walked gracefully without trying, and the heel of her boot tapping the ground lightly. Blade, her older brother, followed behind her, serious in his eyes and face. He watched Miri's every move, making sure nothing happened to her. Miri finally turned around and sighed at Blade "Blade, take that serious face off your face and eyes! You're going to scare people..." Miri said. Blade side "It's to let people know I'm not here to play games.." he growled a little at Miri. Miri sighed "Don't growl at me, and you can't watch and take care of me forever..." Miri said. Blade sighed "I can, and I will." Blade said, and kept on walking, passing Miri. Miri sighed "You're obviously going to be a problem.." Miri mummbled.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Gale miled a bit at Rena.
Rena looked at Briar "Im Rena and this is my twin Yukito" she pulled Yukito towards her.
Yuki just nodded "Uhh....Hi"
Lili glance at Briar "Lili" she mumbled not feeling like talking  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm
"Briar Hoax.." He said softly, smiling as his hair went to another shade of blue.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
"Its nice to meet you" Yuki and Rena said together  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm
"You too." He giggled. "You guys are Gale's friends?"  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady_Bernabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 am
Stepping out of the darkest shadow was a petite female.The soft breeze blew her blond her delicately to her right side as it passed, sending an aroma of roses around her. Golden brown eyes scanned the park before her, a smile crossing her face as she grew excited by the second. A new school ment a new life and new friends. Well at least she hoped to get new friends. Slender fingers would nervously play with the rose handing from her choker as she took two small steps towards the playground.The sound of her black and white corset dress brushing against her skin every time she took gentle steps would be heard.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games