Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:24 pm
I shrugged and swallowed the piece of meat I had in my mouth so I could answer. "I've been wandering about for a while by myself. It is nice to finally have company that does not mind my presence. Although, I was very wary at first." I added the last part quietly, feeling a bit shamed. "Why do you ask?" I added, my curiousity poking its head in.

{{ Man... I forgot how slow my mom's internet is }}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm
"Well, I just been wondering that....and cause...." He shook his head as he tried to rid himself of the thoughts. "I....don't know." He said, kind of shyly as he walked around, trying to think.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm
(( sorry for not beining on, but i got into a car accident and I won't be on for while now. really sorry )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 pm
666BloodyHell666
(( sorry for not beining on, but i got into a car accident and I won't be on for while now. really sorry )))

{Really hope you're okay, hun. We'll always be here for when you get back~ Take as long as you need!}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 am
((Seconded. I hope you get well soon^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:17 am
((Damn girl. Don't worry about this if you injuried. Your health is more important than this rp. Sorry to those who feel otherwise. Get some rest and get well.))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am
{{ Ooch.. That's no fun }}

I lifted a brow at the wolf as he began to pace. He seemed anxious or nervous, or something. I couldn't really pin it down. I chewed off another small piece and swallowed it slowly, my stomach already feeling content.

"You're really odd, for a wolf." I said. "But then again, I haven't known many wolves."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 am
"Well....I'm not part of the pack....I'm just the guardian, an outsider." He said as he sat and looked at her. "I can't talk, stay, or belong in the pack, and the alpha is the only one in there who I can talk with. I'm not even allowed to mate with anyone in the pack either." He said, curling up in a ball, laying his head on his front leg.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am
"That's really... odd," I said cautiously. "Did something happen between you and the pack?" I stopped myself from asking anymore questions, it was really not my place. "You don't have to answer that," I said.

I sat back from the kill and began to clean the blood off of my face. I could not stand when it dried and clumped my fur together. I also felt disheveled and a little too messy, in front of the wolf.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 am
"No, nothing happened. Everytime the guardian is about to die, they will take a pup too young to know their place in the pack, and train them to protect." He said as he started clean himself as well as he told the story. "To be a guardian, you can't have any connections with anyone in the pack, because it causes favoritism and that hurts the pack more than anything. The alpha is the only one because they need to put the pack before anyone else, and needs to tell me if they move."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:50 am
"That has to be lonely," I said, remembering how lonely I had been for those few weeks. At least his family wasn't dead, or if they were, he didn't know.

I stood and walked over next to him to sit a few feet to his right. I looked over at the crystal he had given me, wondering if there was anything I could do to help. So I just asked, "Is there anything that I could do?" It felt odd, yet right, to offer him help. Afterall, he had helped me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm
(i am sorry i haven't been on i had to go to a funeral in Virginia.... so i have been kinda busy. so for those who i was talking to what have i missed?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 pm
To summarize from what i can gather. Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Aakosir and Kiba were at Kiba's place, talking and eating.
- Kaishin was talking to Larka and was about to investigate the going-ons at the swamp with her and Viper.
- Bakher, Kirias and Sunshine were together at the Den.

Other things...

- Raiden (controlled by DarkWolf and myself) is still hiding away.
- The Bear tribe has also been quiet as of late... reasons unknown. (I has a plan for that)
- The human village was also attacked by Raiden. They have been permitted to hunt in the deep forest by Kaishin to re-supply for the winter and are under his protection.

I think that's about everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 pm
"It is very lonely." He said, looking over to his right. He noticed she was looking at the crystal he gave her and smiled alittle. "I don't know if there's anything you can do, but it's nice that you are here."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 pm
{That is correct, Kotetsu. :3 And sorry all for being away. I don't want to progress too far without Bloody and I'm so swamped with real world s**t... Hopefully, we can be up and running fully soon~ Thank you all for your patience. :"D}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games