Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm
"Ginger?" Tango asked, looking over at Edge.
"Who names themself after a product..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm
"He named himself after an old nursery rhyme." Edge explained with a grunt.

"I'd rather not get into that nuisance though. Perhaps later I'll explain more in depth about that blight amongst society."

As the Hunters spoke, pixels began forming around the viral Maverick, taking shape of the familiar and highly disposed robot that was being spoken of.

"'Ello there~" He cooed, wiggling his fingers playfully at the virus. "Having fun on the internet, are we?" He asked as he looked around the virtual city.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm
The Maverick looked over at Ginger with a grunt.
"Meh. Just you." he shrugged.

"What do you want? Boss man have orders for me or something, or are you just ******** around like usual?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 pm
"No, no. Your boss hasn't made contact with me for quite some time." Ginger answered, wagging his finger at Hackx as Ginger did not have a boss - he simply had wealthy employers and too much free time. "If you need updates on your tasks, I suggest seeking out your fellow dooms dayers, or talking to the big honcho himself.

"No, I actually came here for pleasure originally." He explained, holding his palm out towards Hackx, showing a small screen of recent activity in 4Chan on Ginger's part. "Woulda passed on by without sending my avatar to speak with you until I noticed some odd little people running around." He added as he pulled up a small picture of the Hunters first encountering the Maverick.
"I can't help but notice you have a little favorite of mine somewhere here..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm
Hackx just gave a scoff, listening to Ginger.
"'Cause you know. I TOTALLY have the ability to go out there and talk to the d**k." he grunted.
"And another thing. Talking like this is bugging me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:52 pm
"Not my concern," Ginger scoffed as he zoomed onto Edge in the captured image.

"My concern is her. I'd kindly ask that you don't destroy this one. Infect her with those cute little faces you got plastered on them, or other nonsense s**t. But I'd ask you refrain from harm on that one. She belongs to me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 am
Hackx just stared at Ginger.
"And what will you try to do if I DECLINE your little request?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 am
"What... the ******** is going on out there?" Steam asked, peeking through one of the windows.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 pm
"I hardly expected a virus to grow a heart," Ginger sighed, rolling his eyes as the image in his hand disappeared.

"Anything got your little eyes yet? I hear you lost your body recently.."

"Is something going on?" Edge asked, looking at Steam curiously. "Please tell me that Maverick isn't screwing with the world even more."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm
"MuCh BeTtEr..."

"ThEsE hUnTeRs FoUnD mY lItTlE tOy. ThEy'Re GoNnA dIe fOr It."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 am
"no... he's talking to someone though... sh for a second," Steam said as he listened. "Too far away to tell what they're saying."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 am
"Yes, I heard." Ginger droned on, slightly rolling his eyes at Hackx's new childish speech pattern. "And it looks like they're here to kill you. If you'd like, I can provide a back up body until you can find a new one, or the old thing you were running around in."

"Well who is he talking to?" Edge pressed, frustrated she couldn't take a look out. With Steam and Tango taking the closest windows, her best option was to step outside - a stupid move.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am
"I dOn'T nEeD hElP fRoM a TwErP lIkE yOu." Hackx grunted, before something caught his attention.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ********, EDGE!?" Tango barked, already knowing they were discovered.

"And she called ME the retard!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm
Steam just sighed and activated his stealth systems.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 am
((All I can squeeze out. Gotta get ready for town/work today.))

"You may want to rethink your isolationism." Ginger commented as he looked over to see what had gotten Hackx's attention.

As soon as she saw Ginger, Edge began to growl and her face guard snapped shut just before she broke into a sprint, going straight for the two Mavericks.

"Well, has luck would I have it, I probably need your help." Ginger giggled, "Toodles~" and took.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff