Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:02 am
Dude. My name is Viv, not Jon. And I'm a girl, thank you very much (one guy in this guild has already made the mistake of mistaking me for a guy once, let's not repeat that incident). rolleyes

And I am light! OK, so I'm not, physically, but in spirit, I'm so light I'm floating in the heavens. cool There is no self-loathing crap; just the peacefulness of... peace. ninja

AND THANK GOD FOR THE WEEKEND. crying GODSEND. WEEKENDS ARE GODSENDS. Even though I don't believe in God. ninja

Bah. In your dreams. I do not wish to argue about my love for Mini in such a pointless manner. talk2hand Think what you like. And I undressed so no one can take a jab at my poor avatar. It is very sad to represent me as it is; and Niph just took a great chunk of its self-confidence out of her. *siiigh*

I suppose I'd rather sleep with Mini than you any day. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:28 pm
Chibito7
And I am light! OK, so I'm not, physically, but in spirit, I'm so light I'm floating in the heavens. cool There is no self-loathing crap; just the peacefulness of... peace. ninja
I don't buy it. rolleyes

Yeh, from the looks of things, your avi could stand to lose a few pounds here and there. You do want to please your future husband, right? lol *drags in Mini*

Well that's good. Seeing as you guys are gonna get married soon and be together forever and ever and ever. It wouldn't be right for me to be sleeping with the bride. Plus I'm already betrothed to t0sh, kinda. 3nodding -i love her so much. if she were to ever leave me i would most certainly die a horrible death- :miniemo:  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 am
Phff. If my future husband, whoever the heck he is, won't take me because of a few pounds here and there, he can sod off and find himself a plastic Barbie doll with anorexia, for all I care. rolleyes talk2hand

Heh. Heheheh. It may not be right, but someone's done it to you already. You do realise whilst you were away, the slick and cunning Kitty swooped in and took Tosh for his own? rofl Wedding and all, organised by yours truly (if you remember me sending you weird texts). You will never be able to please her the way he did. After all, you're so much older than her, and you're not rich enough to be a sugar daddy for her. Belt up, mate, and go find yourself a woman who'll take you. stare You need to give up on Tosh and move on - she has. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Hello! My name is Hyun Jae; you can call me Hyun, Hyunnie, or my full name. [: Whichever rocks your boat.

My real name is Nancy and I'm 17 years old. I'm a senior in high school this year and will be graduating in June 2009. Heading off to college in another year so I'm nervous and excited for the big change.

Well for starters, I'm Chinese (Semi-Fluent in Cantonese, understands conversations and such, but has problems in reading and little bit in writing). I like to watch anime and read manga. (They are my anti-drug) I like watching Japanese dramas and Hong Kong dramas. I like Asian music (Japanese, Korean, and Chinese). I like playing the piano, though I'm not good at it. My favorite colors are green, purple, and maroon.

I have a thing for food which explains why I want to learn how to cook tons of yummy food.

~Random~ I luffs my Tegoshi kun and Kyu Hyun oppa. <333 xD

Anything else? PM me

I love talking to people about anything.
You can rant to me, tell me about your day, randomly talk about something...I'll listen. I'm quite a good listener. So leave comments! I luff them too. [:

Sayoonara (I know some Japanese ^__^)

Luvs
Hyun Jae

iHyunJae

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:53 am
Lies! She would never do such a thing to me! gonk

Would she? crying *sniffle*

And if I'm old then isn't kitty really old? I thought he was like a businessman irl or something. xd

@Hyun Jae: Welcome to the guild! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 am
@Hyun: Welcome! I'm B&B, NOT *glares at Toki* Chibi or Chibito or Chibs, or whatever Toki and his idiotic followers like to call me. I'm known as B&B in the ICU, and that is how it shall remain. *nodnod*

Now... *cough* Again, welcome to this completely sane guild. Here you will meet some ofthe craziest nicest people of your life. I swear on it. On my heart. This one --> heart

So have a blast and lose your inhibitions with us idiots enjoy yourself! mrgreen

@Toki: Phsh, sure she would. She's Tosh. She ain't me, you twit.

The wedding thread should be around still... Go check there. xp My proof! My evidence!

Bah. Whatever. At least he's rich. Tosh only married him for the money, after all. ninja  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm
@Hyun Jae: Don't listen to her. Just look at her screename, it's clearly Chibito7. rolleyes So calling her Chibi, Chibs, etc. is perfectly fine. 3nodding

@Chibs: That's not your real heart chibi.. uh, well I don't have an emote of your heart but you're like this ---> twisted EBIL! Ox

Are you trying to say that t0sh is a dirty, double crossing, sexual deviant and that you are in fact the virgin mary? Pssht. t0sh would never betray meh. - 3- *not listening*

Hmm, was I actually invited to the wedding? Or was that something else? In which case, CURSE THAT VILE KITTY! He stole her right from under my nose. stressed crying t0shi... why??

For teh money? Then maybe there's still hope for us after all! :'D

Oh t0sh, you married him for us. For our happiness. Now I understand. I must murder Kitty so his death monies will be given to t0sh. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:56 am
I had to make a new account. rolleyes But it was BlacksandBlues before, and you remember that, baka!

Dude. Spell EVIL right. xp

Tosh? Dirty and double crossing? Sexual deviant?
Me? The virgin Mary?

PHHHHF.

Don't make me laugh. *sheds a tear of amusement*

Yes. You. Idiot. I texted you 'bout it, remember? rolleyes You were probably smashed or whatnot at the time; no surprise.

Well, you turned your back, you negligent fiance/boyfriend/future husband. Of course Tosh was gonna go for someone more competent and able to support her with his money love. He didn't steal her from right under your nose - you weren't even there. stare

But Kitty's neglected us Tosh again now, so you might have a chance of winning her back. Just shower us her with loving gifts and we she might reconsider. cool  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:44 pm
Aha, Tosh and Kitty's wedding...I still remember it! rofl I was one of the invited guests who arrived late to the party. Too bad Toki, Tosh is a married woman now. If Kitty finds that you've been having an affair with her, he's going to bring out the chainsaw and hack you into pieces. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 am
I'll spell EBIL however I want! scream *slaps*

Mmm, nuh, I don't actually remember that... wait, then what was the event I actually attended? I can remember being here for something.

Hehe, yush, while the kitty's away the mice come out to play. cool *pokes*

And what's with the whole plural thing? Are you in cahoots with t0sh or something?

@Mini: I await the blades. twisted

God knows how many times I've died in this guild already. rolleyes

*sticks copy of Mai-chan in Chib's breakfast cereal* ninja  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:21 am
Oi! *slaps you back*

Yes. You attended it... briefly. rolleyes

I'm not in cahoots with Tosh. I wouldn't steal all her money. ninja

Good. Then you won't mind dying again. twisted

*tips cereal all over your head*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 am
Ohh, then how come I didn't have much to say about it? Surely I would've objected. Doesn't sound like me at all... stare

Good. I couldn't bare the thought of t0sh sharing her monies with the likes of you. mad *shoves*  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:58 am
Tokioka
Good. I couldn't bare BEAR the thought of t0sh sharing her monies with the likes of you. mad *shoves*

Idiot. Get your spelling right first before you threaten me. Phff. And you call yourself a twenty-year-old. talk2hand

You were probably drunk or high or intoxicated or zombied. As usual. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 am
LOL. Well that's a first. sweatdrop

I am 20, well I wish I wasn't. Wish I was 13 again. I envy your youth... cry

And I'm working in an organic chem lab so inhaling volatile chemicals is the norm. Ah luuurve them esters. wink *hic*  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 am
*laughs and hugs you* You're not too bad, considering, tbh. The rest of the nation are s**t at spelling. rolleyes I'm just a spelling/grammar freak. Don't mess with my urges and tendencies. xp

Dude, I'm not thirteen, I'm seventeen. I'm not youthful! Three years later I'll be in your position. *sigh* I look at all these new Year 7s and think how bloody lucky they are. sad

Psh. You need to change occupation before it kills you.

Btw, how many years of uni do you have left? Is this your second to last?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff